You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

abrooks

• "abrooks" started this thread

Reg: Mar 10th 2009

Children: wishing

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 8:23am

Period cramps during 2ww, is this normal?

Hi
I had my ET on 7th Sept and since then I have been getting period like cramps every now and then is that normal? I havent had pregnancy signs yet either, actually I dont feel any different, which makes me feel really negative.. Does anyone else feel like this??

x xx

Abrooks
Abrooks

• "kelly2212" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 31st 2009

Children: 1 DD aged 9 to a previous relationship

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 8:31am

Morning hun I having the same symptoms. Cant offer any advice apart from the fact that it seen to be quiet common.

Keep the PMA going all will be well xxx

Me 29 DH 36 TTC 6 years babydust

1st ICSI- 23/09/09 :BFP: MC @ 5 weeks

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 9:20am

yes it's normal girls, possibly a good sign too! babydust

kimtia

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 9th 2008

Children: Hopefully one day.......

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 9:29am

RE: Period cramps during 2ww, is this normal?

Abrooks.

Lots of ladies on here have AF type pains during there 2ww so it is normal but its not nice wondering if it is AF or not. Some ladies also think its all over as they bleed a little, this can also be implantation bleeding.

What I'm trying to say is, in my opinion all the drugs we take 'trick' our bodies and that's why I try not to read too much into pains signs until I test. There is so much going on with our ovaries and womb its so hard to tell what is what.

I know I'm asking the impossible but try to relax and I hope the pains ease up.

Wishing you a happy healthy BFP soon :D

Reg: Jul 3rd 2008

Children: 2 beautiful twin daughters :)

Monday, September 14th 2009, 10:36am

Oh yes, unfortunately it's quite normal and very common! I experienced all sorts of twinges, cramps, aches and pains to varying degrees during my 2ww.

Each one of course is torturous, as you never know if it's a good or bad sign as it can be either.

If you haven't already, pop along to the 2WW thread where you can talk to others going through the same http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/thread.php?threadid=30046.

Wishing you lots of luck :xxx3:

Moonshine

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Alexander (March 2010) - the result of ICSI at Hammersmith

Monday, September 14th 2009, 10:56am

Yep!

Yeah, sorry, got to agree with the other posters on here... I felt like AF would start any minute during my 2WW. It's such a difficult time, but you can't rely on how your body feels at all, because of the drugs. I know it's hard (impossible maybe!) but you have to try and ignore your body as much as possible. It's totally screw-ball at the moment, it doesn't know if it's coming or going! So all you can do is wait. Sorry - I know, that's completely rubbish advice because it's not really possible to do! I was the same! But don't lose hope. I had NO idea if I was pregnant or not when I tested. You think you'd "know" - but I certainly didn't!

Good luck, love, Sarah xxx
May09:ICSI-sperm issues
Jul09: BFP! DS born Mar10
Jan12: ICSI-LOR-BFP-lost at 3 days
May12: looking 4 donor eggs

Reg: Aug 12th 2009

Children: none

Monday, September 14th 2009, 3:56pm

yah its normal...i had it through out the 2ww and still have it along with a lot of nausea :)

ICSI aug 09:BFP:
:dancing:
6w+1 day scan [zx076] [zx076] OMG

am having a girl and a boy bab10 bab11

Reg: Jul 22nd 2008

Children: One beautiful daughter after 2nd ICSI attempt :) She was born October 2009

Monday, September 14th 2009, 4:31pm

I had AF pains for the first 12 weeks :happy:
before testing I had the usual: chin spots, moodiness, lack of sleep, AF pains (all pmt symptoms), but obviously it wasn't AF on her way.

Good luck! xfingers
xxx
me 42, DH 35
ICSI 1 2009 :(
ICSI 2 2009 :BFP:
ICSI 3 2011 :(
ICSI 4 2012 ??? hopefully!

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Monday, September 14th 2009, 8:08pm

I second Pooch,

I was plagued with them all way through first trimester, I thought I was going to come on at any second

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE