You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 68 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fairy

Superstar

• "fairy" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 16th 2006

Location: depend's which room my twins have decided to vanish to!

Children: We have two VERY precious miracles! Twin girl/boy!

Sunday, December 17th 2006, 11:16am

Clomid success stories ...

:hi: girls

I hope you don't mind me doing this ... I'm putting this thread on to find out all of those ladies who've been on clomid have had the most wonderful outcome with a BFP smile2
I'm only on my first round and I'm hoping and praying that this time after 5.5 nearly 6 years now of ttc this could be it 8o but I'm not that niaeve to think just after one go at clomid thats it its GUNNA work but theres always hope ... but I'd love to hear some of your inspiring BFP stories and how long it took you all to finally have your lil bundles of joy?
We all live in hope every day and it'd be great to hear your encouraging stories

Thankyou girls blowkiss

'There is always hope' ...

xxx

Me 30, DF 36
Ella-Louise and Ayden were born 24th December 2008 (11 weeks early) - Our family is now complete ... So we thought! A new bundle is on it's way! EDD 27th August 2012!

Reg: Nov 19th 2006

Sunday, December 17th 2006, 1:46pm

Great idea fairy - it would be lovely to hear some sucess stories and a real incentive to keep going with the clomid. :yes: xx
Mummy to Baby Jacob - born sleeping on 28/09/07 at 29 weeks old

http://jacob-andrew-avery.gonetoosoon.co.uk

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sazzle" (Dec 17th 2006, 1:47pm)

Reg: Nov 18th 2006

Children: 1 toddler, Billy

Sunday, December 17th 2006, 2:08pm

I was thinking of doing this but I thought it may of already been done so I didn't dare do it incase it had been done before and I looked stupid.

I really really want to hear clomid success stories.
Married to a gorgeous man. Mummy to a gorgeous boy born 31.10.07 & beautiful girl born 25.08.09 - both conceived with the help of Clomid
x Never been happier x

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Sunday, December 17th 2006, 2:51pm

yep, ive trawled the net looking for clomid success stories, and found quite a few, but would love to hear of some on here!! When i started clomid my consultant and gp told me lots of women do get pg on clomid, but im on my 3rd round now, so some success stories would give me a much needed boost!!!

<

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Sunday, December 17th 2006, 5:47pm

We have quite a few ladies who have had success with Clomid

Success rates
Fertility drugs are quite successful at stimulating ovulation: About 80 percent of women ovulate, usually within the first three months of treatment. Of those who ovulate, 40 percent get pregnant (the wide range is due to all the other factors affecting pregnancy, from your age to the speed and agility of your partner's sperm).

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 68 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE