You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "1xbaby pls" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Apr 4th 2006

Monday, March 31st 2008, 3:17pm

Cant access he link but if its the one with head phones an its oval shaped then dont waste your money imo - I bought it caused me more panic then sanity. :D
1st go ICSI - @ royal shewsbury and Telford NHS funded
25 eggs collected 27/3/06
15 fertilized - 8 grade A - 2 transfered 30th/3
test date - Thursday 13th April, BFP :D :D :D
:baby: ITS TWINS :baby:
M.L & J.F - Born 9/11/06 6w prem (6lb 5oz & 4lb 10oz)

Reg: Feb 23rd 2007

Children: 1 Gorgeous little boy

Sunday, May 18th 2008, 8:56am

Finding Heatbeat on Doppler

Hi

I am 11 wks 3days and last Weds I found my LO's heatbeat on the doppler (angel sounds one) but since then I havent been able to find it..... My other half warned me not to get one as I would panic if i found it and then didn't ...but did i listen ....NO! well I wish I had now!!

Has anyone got any advise as i'm getting nervous that something may be wrong, even though I know you are not always able to find it

Sorry for the waffling

Thanks
xxxxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Andrea" (May 18th 2008, 8:57am)

Reg: Feb 25th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful boy - age 4

Sunday, May 18th 2008, 9:09am

Try not to worry hun, it's very early for you to be able to hear the heartbeat, I'm surprised you managed to find it the first time. As your LO grows, the heartbeat will become easier to find. As long as you're feeling well, then I'm sure lil bubs is fine. Try not to worry :cuddle

Reg: Feb 23rd 2007

Children: 1 Gorgeous little boy

Sunday, May 18th 2008, 9:24am

Thanks Jenna.... you are never going to guess what .. I thought I'd have a little try just then and I only went and found it (and it was definitey it because it was so fast) so I'm ok now, but I have put it away and will not be going anywhere near it for a good while yet.... I have certainly learnt my lesson with it!!

xxx

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Sunday, May 18th 2008, 9:30am

I think you were really lucky to hear it the first time too, particularly with that monitor. A friend of mine used one like that and had trouble even when she was well into the 2nd/3rd trimester (sorry).

Even with mine I still have trouble and I know when you get it you tell yourself you won't panic... but you can't help it can you! I think its safer to try from about 14 wks onwards at the earliest. In saying that I couldn't find my little one's yesterday so I tried a bit later and he was hiding right down low! Even nurses and doctors have problems - when I was in recently I nearly snatched the doppler off the doctor because he was having so much trouble :snigger:

Reg: Oct 2nd 2007

Sunday, May 18th 2008, 7:08pm

Hiya babes

I tried last week and couldnt find it, so been really good and not tried again but will do so later now am another few days on - like you said is a double edged sword isnt it!!!!

AM figuring coz I got a bit of a belly the old doppler has to work harder!!!

C
xxx
Cathie

Proud mum to Eric after 3 years TCC!!!

mayo

Star

Reg: Jan 17th 2008

Children: 3 big boys ( born '03,'06 & '08)

Monday, May 19th 2008, 10:59am

I remember with both previous pregs, at first time midwife tried to find heartbeat with doppler, baby kept swimming away and hiding! (could hear hb for a sec then a wooshy sound as baby moved away!). Became much clearer as preg progressed so probably good that you are waiting until later to try again, so as not to worry yourself.x
Mayo

baby boy born Aug. '03
baby boy born April '06
m/c June '07 at 5w
m/c Oct '07 at 6w
m/c Dec '07 at 4w 4d
baby boy born Dec '08
m/c March '10 at 6w

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 9:25pm

prenatal heart listening systems

has any one bought these? i am still not feeling my babies as much as i used to and to put my mind at ease was thinking of buying a standard prenatal heart listening sytem from argos. i wondered what other peoples thorghts are? i have also got twins on board so wondered if it could be hard to find 2 heart beats?xxx
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

mrs_smiff

Superstar

Reg: Jan 10th 2007

Children: 5 kids aged 21,18,14,13 and a little miracle born April 09

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 9:44pm

I think you need to weigh up how much reassurance you would get to be honest. Would you panic if you couldn't pick up both heartbeats? I know with twins, sometimes it can be hard to locate both babies due to the positions they get themselves in.

Also, be careful with the cheaper dopplers, cos they can be a bit hit and miss. I spent about £100 on mine and it was excellent, but I know a few ladies on here bought cheaper ones and wish they hadn't bothered.
Me 35,DH 36 (Severe Oligospermia.).
4th ICSI :BFP:
I have 4 lovely big kids
Thomas Derren (Thom) July 1990
Luke Benjamin August 1993
Harley John Oliver June 1997
Alexandria Aimee Jay (Alex) July 1998
Lochlan Cassius James April 2009 (4th attempt at ICSI)

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 9:50pm

yeah i know what you mean! im at the hospital all the time because of not feeling movement, so thorght this may help. Think im paranoid! Which one did you go for? x
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

Lexie

Star

• "Lexie" is no longer a member of FZ

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 10:23pm

I bought the Angelsound one off ebay for my twins and heard their heartbeats from 13 weeks although trying to find them was hard work as one was right down in my pelvis and one was high up. Must admit I'm pleased I got it as it put my mind at rest a few times when I was anxious that I hadn't felt movement.
Me 34,DH, 32. DD15 from prev relationship. Scan 9/07 showed 2 [zx076] [zx076] My perfect little ladies arrived healthy 7 weeks early on 18/3/08 weighing 4lb 8 and 3lb13...Love my three pinkies

:girl: :girl: :girl:

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 9:59pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Lexie
I bought the Angelsound one off ebay

Me too and I first heard our babies HB at 12 weeks.

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Michelle

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 10:10am

I got the hi bebe doppler and paid about £80 and it was excellent and never let me down. I did also have the cheaper one from Argos that my sister lent me but i couldn't hear anything.

You can rent the good ones from ana wizz for about £10 a month if you just want it for a short while until the movements are more regular. There are always loads of the angelsounds ones on ebay too for reasonable prices.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: No children as yet - hopefully sometime soon!

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 12:53pm

I also have the Hi-bebe one and it is really good - has a LCD screen on it also so you can see what the heart rates are. It does give you peace of mind but you have to make sure you dont get obsessed - I let myself do it twice a week and dont do it anymore frequent.

Becca x x

Reg: Nov 3rd 2008

Children: Mum to Cody Charles

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 6:33pm

A friend brought hers over last night, and I couldn't find a heart beat on me (hers was clear!), so now I'm freaking out, although the batteries were starting to go when I had it... pluses and minuses with everything I guess. Shes found it really reassuring and listens/checks in every night. What that does mean is if she can't find it one night she does panic a bit.

Still, I just bought myself one online last night, I'm gonna find that heartbeat if it takes me 5 hours to figure it out!!
IVF/ISCI Nov08 BFP Cody born 8/09
FET-Oct & Dec10 BFN
IVF/ICSIJun11 BFP

Reg: Oct 26th 2007

Children: One very beautiful daughter!

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 6:49pm

I bought the Hi bebe one off ebay for £30 and it is fantastic!

ICSI March 2008 BFP, then early m/c, Natural BFP May 2008, m/c at 6 weeks
Natural :BFP: 08/08/08!!!

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 9:08pm

Yep now got my own (second hand), I couldn't find a heartbeat but luckily DH did quite easily - maybe he has more patience/systematic approach.

I got an angel sounds brand doppler, seems to work really well.
FET-Oct & Dec10 BFN
IVF/ICSIJun11 BFP

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 2:55pm

Glad you found the HB. :smile: Don't forget it does take a bit of practice and it does depend on where your baby is, so don't panic if you can't find the HB right away all the time. I found the advice I got with mine helpful, do it about 2 hours after eating and its been far easier for me to find the HB then.

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

mrs_smiff

Superstar

Reg: Jan 10th 2007

Children: 5 kids aged 21,18,14,13 and a little miracle born April 09

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 8:42pm

I have got the Hi Bebe one too and it's brilliant. It's got the LCD screen so gives the heartrate as well which is reassuring. I have never had a problem finding the heartbeat even from early on with it so I do recommend this one!
Me 35,DH 36 (Severe Oligospermia.).
4th ICSI :BFP:
I have 4 lovely big kids
Thomas Derren (Thom) July 1990
Luke Benjamin August 1993
Harley John Oliver June 1997
Alexandria Aimee Jay (Alex) July 1998
Lochlan Cassius James April 2009 (4th attempt at ICSI)

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Saturday, April 11th 2009, 9:03pm

Doppler?

Hey all

I have been thinking of buying a doppler.
My friend bought one and says she never heard heartbeat with hers, even when she was 30+weeks.

Does anyone have one or thought about buying one and advice on which to get? Or do you think I would be better without one?

Lexie

Star

• "Lexie" is no longer a member of FZ

Saturday, April 11th 2009, 9:07pm

Try this thread Pammy prenatal heart listening systems
Me 34,DH, 32. DD15 from prev relationship. Scan 9/07 showed 2 [zx076] [zx076] My perfect little ladies arrived healthy 7 weeks early on 18/3/08 weighing 4lb 8 and 3lb13...Love my three pinkies

:girl: :girl: :girl:

pamelag088

Superstar

Saturday, April 11th 2009, 9:10pm

Thank you Lexie

By sounds of it I still have a while before it will pick up heartbeat

Reg: Feb 15th 2009

Children: Son aged 4

Monday, April 13th 2009, 8:32pm

hiya
My boss got one and had to buy the gel etc and she swears by it!!!!! if you go on ebay and type in fetal monitor there is one called angel monitor or something I am looking at getting that one as you can record your baby etc its only 26 pounds or something!!!! Just remember you can't always hear the heart beat so not good if you panick!!! haha

But I would say there is no harm in it and makes you feel closer!!!

pamelag088

Superstar

Monday, April 13th 2009, 10:06pm

Cheers hun

I think I may hold off til Im closer to 12 weeks just in case I cant hear it and panic :snigger:

Let me know how you get on

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: 1 beautiful baby girl, our little miracle!

Monday, April 13th 2009, 10:37pm

I first heard the heartbeat at 13 wks with the midwife then I went out and bought the Angel Sounds one off Ebay. The first day I worried myself sick as I couldn't hear it then the next day i thought I could but it turned out that it was the whooshing noise of the placenta (I knew as I heard the same on You Tube!) then when I moved it around I soon heard both!

Its good, stops you worrying but wouldn't try it until at least 13 wks and don't panic if you can't get it at first as you don't really know where to put it!

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 12:05am

I bought a Angel Sounds doppler and love it, been using it since about week 13. There is a knack to using them and I did struggle at first to get used to locating the heart beat... but DH has always been able to come in and find it in under a minute.

I swear by it, it was really good to have between my 12 and 20 week scan before bubs movements got really strong and regular, as if I was feeling nervous it allow a quick check to reassure myself. Should sound like galloping horses, woosh woosh sounds are placenta. Sometimes I pick up my heart beat instead, but bubs is far faster so easy to check and compare speeds to confirm youve got the right one! If you are a panicker I can see it causing problems unless you can be calm and prepared to persereve for 30-40 mins on days you cant find it quickly, and not stress too much if you cant pick it up and just leave it and have another go the next day/after a walk etc and bubs has moved into better place to detect it. I think how easy it is to use can depend on where your placenta is and things like that.

I made a rule for myself not to use it everyday, max 1-2 times a week so I was not constantly worrying and checking.

I picked my doppler up secondhand cheap as chips. I was also told can be hard to locate anything if your less than 12-13 weeks, then gets easier and easier. A friend was using hers from 10 weeks and never had a problem - the earlier along you are hunt lower in your abodmen, like virtually right down at the top of your pubic area for a start!

Now I feel movement lots I use it maybe once every 1-2 weeks - just cause I love hearing the sound of his heartbeat, I could listen to it all night :-)
FET-Oct & Dec10 BFN
IVF/ICSIJun11 BFP

nastur93

Reg: Mar 29th 2009

Children: i have a daughter called charli who is 6 and she i

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 12:21am

RE: Doppler?

:DMy sister has one, she bought hers for 40 pound off someone on the pregnancy forum, they are great but they can also make you a bit paranoid so its up to you really!
GINA xxx

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 12:12pm

Doppler question - rate slows then speeds again

Hi everyone,

I have a question for those who use dopplers at home.

I got mine afew days ago and within a mintue of applying the doppler, the heartrate slows right down to 70-80-90bpm then speeds back up again to around 144 bpm.
This happened both times I've used it.

Today when I used it, I used it for a bit longer and it didn't seem to happen again.

What are others' experiences? Does anyone else notice this too?
Just looking for a wee bit of reassurance again!

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 4:48pm

I expect whats happening is either you, the doppler probe or more likely your baby is moving so you pick up babies heart rate then he/she moves and you get your own.

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 4:50pm

The slower HB will be your own.

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Reg: Jan 17th 2009

Children: 1 STEPSON 15 YEARS OLD & ONE DD 3 as a result of 1st ICSI :)

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 5:29pm

Lisa the slower heartbeat is definetly your own honey :happy: so dont worry x
SCOTTIE
1st ICSI 09 - DD born :girl_blum:
Jan 12 FET - :BFN::-(
Our journey has ended...forever grateful for our miracle [zx160]

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 5:54pm

Thanks everyone,

I kind of thought that, however what was concerning me was that I hadn't moved the probe and that it sounded just like it was slowing down from about 144 bpm down to the low bpm's and then you could hear it gathering speed again to the normal again within 3-5 seconds.

I did listen for another 10 mins after that just to make sure and it remained pretty consistent so it made me feel a bit better.

I also wondered if me using the doppler had caused the fluctuation or not, given that it has happened the twice I have used it.

But as you all seem to be saying, it was more likely to be my own heartbeat kicking in or the placenta. As you will all be familiar with, we worry about lots of things and quite often it is unnecessary.

I've had loads of movement again today so that has been lovely,x

bab21
My Diary

Grace

Princess of the Universe

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Friday, July 24th 2009, 5:28pm

Dopplers can be a bit misleading as they measure flow directly below the sensor rather than actual counting the pulse rate. This means that instead of actually getting your babies heart (which is tiny) you could get a vein in the placenta or the cord which is not as strong and your doppler isn't getting a proper reading (it could be counting say only every 1 in 3 beats), as already said you could also be getting our own heart rate which will be slower than your babies. As the baby moves it's probably moving whatever you're getting the reading off and the doppler is finding it easier and harder to read the flow as it gets closer and further away hence it's showing it speeding up and slowing down when in actuallity it's not.

My doppler has never been able to get a proper count on my babies heartbeat (although the Dr's never has a problem, with his considerably more expensive one) as it does what yours doea but it does pick up the sound so I'm happy.

ICSI BFP DS1 born Nov 09
Natural BFP DS2 born Sept 11

• United Kingdom

Friday, July 24th 2009, 5:32pm

Thankyou, Grace, I really appreciate that :D

bab21
My Diary

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 1:31pm

Doppler usage?

hi,

I was wondering for all thoses people that have dopplers how often do you use them?

Is it dangerous to use them too often?
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 1:42pm

Chalmers, I've merged this with the other doppler threads so that all the relevant advice and information can be kept together.

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 2:04pm

:happy:
Hi i have a doppler, hired it @9.95 a month, but i thought i had been listening to the heartbeats from 12 weeks but when i went to see the midwife i had infact been listing to the placenta for 4 weeks :snigger:
i now know how to tell the difference, i listen to them each night before i go to bed....peace of mind really, once i feel them properly kicking (only getting flutters at the mo) ill send it back.....xx
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Jul 3rd 2008

Children: 2 beautiful twin daughters :)

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 5:03pm

Hi Kat,

There's no evidence to suggest that dopplers are dangerous to use too often at all, as it is literally just soundwaves being produced and bounced back at the monitor.

I bought an angelsounds doppler from amazon and it's quite good. I haven't used it for a while but from weeks 12 until 17 I found it reassuring to listen to the heartbeats of the twins. I was a bit confused at first as there are different noises for your own blood vessels, the placentas and the heartbeat itself so I you-tubed foetal doppler and found some really good videos that demonstrated the difference! The babies heartbeat will be a clear tapping noise rather than a swooshing noise and will be a lot faster than yours at around 160 beats per minute.

I used it once or twice a week just as a bit of bonding time (to help get my head round the fact I actually was pregnant :snigger:)

xx

Moonshine

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 7:50pm

i have personally chose not to get a doppler as i feel it could possibally cause worry that is unjust, i have heard that there is no evidence that they are unsafe yet there is no evidence over use it safe! i have known plenty of people use them ALOT and have healthy babies so i really think its personal choice

for those that get them i bet they are great
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Friday, October 2nd 2009, 8:47am

Hi,

I have the Bestman one and I think it is great. I have used it from 11 weeks but could only confirm that I have a strong heart beat so I am alive and kicking :snigger: I heard all manner of swooshing, wooshing and other gurgles but nothing which was a heartbeat.

This morning though I gave it a go and I got about 6 seconds of a strong solid boom boom boom of a baby heartbeat. I think it helped going for the scan early in the week as I knew where he put the probe so I could get hunting for that needle in a haystack.

Soon as it was there my little twinkle moved and that was it.

I think the general thinking is though that as long as you don't freak out of you can't find it then it is ok. I honestly never freaked out before finding it as I know that 12 weeks is still VERY early to use this, especially with my blubber too, so it really is hit and miss. I think of it as a novelty item which I want to use to let my parents hear the heartbeat really rather than anything else.

It is a personal thing but I think is it kinda funky.

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 12:15am

thanks for all your replies. I just want it for a bit of reasurrance as well, so i know everytihng is ok. I wont be using it a lot maybe once or twice a week. x
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 11:29am

Advice on using Hi Bebe doppler with LCD - what do the symbols mean?

Hi everyone,

I've just bought one of these and tried it out this morning - no joy yet, but I'm only 10+4 so maybe it's too early.

The instructions didn't properly explain what the flashing full/empty heart sympobols mean - can anyone who has this model enlighten me? The intructions were really frustrating and referred to illustrations that didn't seem to exist!

Also any tips on using the doppler would be great. Thanks.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

Michelle

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 1:43pm

Hi 2mums
I've got the hi-bebe one and used it quite a bit in my last pregnancy although i didn't get it until i was about 15 weeks i think. The heart symbol is to indicate the signal strengh - so when the heart shape is solid it indicates a good signal of the baby's heartbeat and with this you should see the heart rate displayed (assuming you have the same model as me) but when the heart shape is not filled in it basically means that you've not picked up a good quality sound of your baby's heartbeat. It's nothing to worry about and i wouldn't be surprised if it had trouble picking it up this early. Try moving the probe round very slowly, making sure that you've used enough gel but if you dont pick up the heartbeat at this stage, dont worry - you know that your baby is ok after your scan yesterday, so try again in a few days time if it doesn't work.
I was terrified of using one until my midwife had successfully used one on me at 15 weeks but she found a heartbeat straight away so i may have picked it up much earlier, who knows.

Let me know how it goes, i'm going to dig mine out again in the next few weeks :smile: It is great and adds to the bonding experience i think!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Michelle" (Jan 23rd 2010, 1:45pm)

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 4:53pm

Thanks Michelle :smile: I'll give it another go in a week or so.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 8:56pm

Hi hun,

Make sure you use it really low down. Literally just above your lady fur and try and have a full bladder as well as that pushes the baby forward.

Good luck for finding it. Once you have found it once you will find it all the time

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE