You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 22 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Peppermint Patty" started this thread

Reg: Jul 17th 2006

Monday, October 30th 2006, 11:24am

why, why, why?!!!!!

dh had 10 - 15% motility 2 months ago. he is a fit and healthy man and the results shocked us...apparently the shock wanst enough and we are getting a second dose! today dh got his latest result back 1% motiltiy! we were told to cut out all alcohol..he was only drinking 1-2 units a week anyway if that...he cut down on the 4 cups he was drinking a day. We started him on wellman and 2 tabs of ashwagana plus a day...tried to cook more healthier food...he has had all the scans and there is nothing wrong with his bits...how could this have happened in two months?
Peppermint Patty

Me 29 - DH 34
PCOS & Male Factor
TTC 2yrs
3 x Clomid - 3 x BFN
Ovarian Drilling Nov 06
ICSI March 07 - BFP 4/4/7- OHSS - All Gone 12/4/7
ICSI Aug 07 - DR July 13th - Shock NATURAL BFP 25th July 07! - baby boy march 08
May 09 - VERY SHOCKING NATURAL BFP!!!! - Baby Girl Jan 10

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Monday, October 30th 2006, 11:26am

i really hope that the vits with help, i know they can do great things
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

• "Tabithasecret" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Monday, October 30th 2006, 11:36am

Oh Patty, sorry hun

it's awful to see a decline. How about amino acids for him? They are the proteins (building-blocks) that help with sperm body development.

My Dh is taking a few each night, bless him. We were only informed a couple months ago too that we had male factor infertility. It is a shock

He is doing the right things with stopping coffee/caffeiene and alchohol

how does he feel about it all?

x

• "Peppermint Patty" started this thread

Reg: Jul 17th 2006

Monday, October 30th 2006, 11:47am

Thanks girls. He is such a lovely bloke, i hate to see him upset. I was fine with it being my "fault" but i cant see him feel so bad.

keeping of the booze in social situations is really hard. everytime we go out he has to think of a new excuse as to why he isnt drinking. He was fine with doing it as it was supposedly meant to improve our chances, but to see a decline is crushing. I had a gut feeling this would happen.

I took my clomid this month, but really it will be another month of being let down..so i have made an appointment to see the cons tomorrow so we can get reffered for ICSI ASAP. I am terrified that if we leave it any longer it will drop to zero!

I made dh a cup of coffee this morning, i really dont know what to do...i know that todays results reflect 3 months ago..so whats really confusing me is that is this the left over sperm of coffee, booze days with no vitamins, or is this the new sperm with all the changes.

these three months of clomid have just been a total waste of time. all the side effects for nothing! I am Devastated.

TS - did your dh's decline too? or was it not just picked up?
Peppermint Patty

Me 29 - DH 34
PCOS & Male Factor
TTC 2yrs
3 x Clomid - 3 x BFN
Ovarian Drilling Nov 06
ICSI March 07 - BFP 4/4/7- OHSS - All Gone 12/4/7
ICSI Aug 07 - DR July 13th - Shock NATURAL BFP 25th July 07! - baby boy march 08
May 09 - VERY SHOCKING NATURAL BFP!!!! - Baby Girl Jan 10

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Peppermint Patty" (Oct 30th 2006, 11:49am)

Bon

• "Bon" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Monday, October 30th 2006, 12:15pm

Thinking of you both xxx

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 22 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE