You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Snurglet" started this thread

Reg: Jan 27th 2006

Children: TTC baby number 1

Thursday, October 12th 2006, 8:14pm

Tracey100

Tracey

wishing you luck and baby dust for tomorrow hun xx

Clomid x 6 twice 2005/06
IUI Oct 06 BFN
IUI Dec 06 BFN
IVF Apr 08 :BFN:
ICSI Sep 08 BFN
FET Apr 09 BFP mmc 10 wks
next step surrogacy

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Snurglet" (Oct 12th 2006, 8:24pm)

Reg: Aug 14th 2006

Friday, October 13th 2006, 6:53am

Thanks Dusty. In work this morning, trying to keep busy. Going in at 5pm. Glad it's a Friday and will have the weekend to chill!

How are you feeling?

Txx
Me 33, DH 35 TTC since Aug 05
DH low count & anti-sperm antibodies
IUI Oct - :BFN:
IUI Nov - :BFN:
ICSI Feb - :BFP:

Unbelievable BFP on 3rd March.Jellytot is due on 8th Nov!

• "Tabithasecret" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Friday, October 13th 2006, 4:45pm

Hi Tracey

Hope it all went well and you're now comfy at home with DH waiting on you ;)

x

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Friday, October 13th 2006, 5:05pm

you should all be done now

rest up and chill out
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Saturday, October 14th 2006, 10:32am

Yeah, I'm ok xx Still got cramping and a touch of pmt now.

How did it go yesterday?

Clomid x 6 twice 2005/06
IUI Oct 06 BFN
IUI Dec 06 BFN
ICSI Sep 08 BFN
next step surrogacy

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 3:09pm

Hi Dusty,

All went off without a hitch (despite the date!!). Bit of cramping yesterday, but all fine today. DH's count was lower than last time, but got 7mil good ones out which is 2mil better than last time! Also Cons said that motility was 94% which is brill!

Was feelling quite positive on Friday, but spoke to my mum yesterday and went downhill again. I haven't told her we've just been through the treatment. We're not getting on at all at the moment. Didn't help that got a thankyou card from my younger brother for the gift that I sent for my niece. If it had just been a normal card it would have been fine, but he sent a photo of her and I just burst into tears. They're coming home in November and I'm dreading it, I don't think I'll be able to see them, especially since it will be just after due to test and I know it's going to be a BFN.

Feeling pretty miserable, and on my own cos hubby has gone out gokarting all day today.

Sorry to moan. Will probably be alright tomorrow when I'm back at work, will take my mind off it.

Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you, will give me some hope for next time if you get a BFP!

Txxx

• "Tabithasecret" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 6:30pm

Hiya Tracey
sorry you've been down and on your own today hun.

When he gets home, why dont you tell him all about how you feel and have a good ond cry on his shoulder.

The 2ww can be such a stressful time, but do hang around here! We'l help you though it all

x

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 6:50pm

Thanks Tabitha. DH was home at 5, been looking at somewhere to go away next weekend as we were supposed to be away this weekend but had to cancel.

Just spoke to my friend who is a great support so feel a lot better.

The treatment wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I think this is the worst bit now isn't it, the waiting?

So glad I found this site with so many lovely people who understand.

[zx108]

Txx

Reg: Aug 10th 2006

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 8:05pm

Good luck Tracey on your 2ww

[zx076] [zx072] [zx076]

"Every blade has it's angel that bends over it and whispers,
'Grow, grow'"

[zx076]

Monday, October 16th 2006, 6:49pm

Hey Tracey, glad it all went well xx

94% wow! DP's were 80% and they were chuffed with that but he only had 3 mil tho.

Sorry you were down yesterday, this is a stressful time and our emotions are all over the place what with the drugs and all.

I'm lucky in that I've had the support of my Mum, we are very close - although people wouldn't think it as we argue all the time, strange as neither of us argue with anyone else really! I have the problem that too many people know, it's been ok before but now I'm into the 2ww, I'm wishing I'd not told anyone!!

I'm still crampy, have usual pmt and sure af is gonna come. Think I'm handling the 2ww pretty well as I'm so sure I'm going to get a negative result.

I've decided to take Monday (test day) off work, go in for my test between 7 and 9am then I'll window shop in the west end and go back to Hammersmith at 2ish to find out my result. Mum is coming with me, so I might get a little pressie xx

Good luck on your 2ww and I'll see you down on that thread

Clomid x 6 twice 2005/06
IUI Oct 06 BFN
IUI Dec 06 BFN
ICSI Sep 08 BFN
next step surrogacy

Tuesday, October 17th 2006, 7:00am

Hi Dusty,

I'm the same as you, I know it's not going to work this time. I think the drugs are making me miserable too. Had upset stomach yesterday and felt sick all day. Felt nauseous this morning on the train. Spoke to the nurse yesterday and she said that can be a side effect and to call back if it's becoming a problem. Tummy not gurgling this morning though, so that's a good sign!

It's good that you are close to your mum. Me and mum got closer after my dad died last year, but since me and DH found out we had to have treatment to have children it's been awful between us. She doesn't understand how painful it is and can't understand that I can't feel happy about my brother coming home to show off his daughter. She said that I just 'have to get on with it'.

I so desperately want her support. I miss my dad terribly, especially since I know that we would have support from them if he was still around. We don't really see DH's family, and only one of my friends has been particularly supportive. Apart from DH, this site is the only thing keeping me going.

Anyway, enough whinging! Less than a week now for you on 2WW! Nice that you are going out with your mum on test day, prospect of a little pressie is great, but really hope you get the pressie you really want that day, BFP!! ;)

Txxx

Tuesday, October 17th 2006, 9:36am

Tracey

My Mum can be utterly tactless about ttc situation too, it is a case of she can't understand exactly what we're going through as she always fell pg at the drop of a hat. There was a thread on heare a while ago about things people say - I was a regular poster, usually about Mum!

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, it must still be very raw and I know how you feel xx. My Dad died very suddenly 5 1/2 years ago, he had a heart attack in front of me and although I did CPR the ambulance took too long to arrive (although the post mortem revealed there was too much damage and it is very unlikely he would have survived). There isn't a day when I don't miss him or think of him but the pain does ease.

I'm always talking to him in my head (makes me sound like a nutter!) And sometimes the silly songs he used to sing just pop in my head when I least expect them.

DP's Mum is Italian and very tactless bless her, can't understand much of what she says. But everytime I see her it's "wennaa you gonna av a bebbeee" or "eata lotsa eggza, zey maker bebbeees". DP's Dad won't even acknowledge my existence as he is a reformed catholic and believes you marry for life, so as far as he's concerned DP is still married to his ex wife. I find that a bit rich seeing as he and DP's Mum are divorced and have been for about 20 years!!

Crikey, I'm rambling! Our computer system has gone down and I can't do any work without it - soooo bored!

Here's to a relaxed 2ww, good luck for a BFP xx

Clomid x 6 twice 2005/06
IUI Oct 06 BFN
IUI Dec 06 BFN
ICSI Sep 08 BFN
next step surrogacy

Tuesday, October 17th 2006, 9:26pm

So sorry to hear you lost your dad too Dusty. It's awful when it's so sudden isn't it? My dad wasn't even sick, he was driving back from Bristol and an HGV went into the back of him. He was killed instantly. The lorry driver apparently feel asleep.

My dad was always the mediator between me and my mum, it's awful having to go through this without him around.

Anyway, enough doom and gloom. Did something positive today and booked a short break to Cannes! Very lastminute.com!! Taking the Eurostar and train so will take all day to get there, but figured it would be and adventure :D Only one more day in work, go on Thursday woo hoo!! Will be back in time to send you lots of baby dust for Monday!

Txx

Tuesday, October 17th 2006, 10:23pm

Oh Tracey xx That must have been so traumatic for you, I think at least I got some form of closure being with Dad when he died. I often think the hardest part of grief is the disbelief that a loved one has gone. Having said that I still expect my Dad to knock on the door and say "these were bogof so I thought I'd bring the free ones to you" He loved shopping my Dad, every night he went to Tesco just as they were closing to get the reduced stuff cos he loved a bargain.

I know it's awful without our Dads, my Dad was the cuddle person, Mum isn't touchy feely. I'm so glad to have found FZ get lots of support here.

Enjoy your break, sounds lovely xx

We can't afford the luxury at the mo, had to buy a new car and cooker as both bit the dust a couple of months ago so still recovering from that! That and DP's daughter is in options year at school so we wouldn't want to take her out again - she missed the first week of term as we paid for her to go to Italy for the summer hols to stay with her cousins.

We may go to Southend for the day in half term, does that count!!!!

Clomid x 6 twice 2005/06
IUI Oct 06 BFN
IUI Dec 06 BFN
ICSI Sep 08 BFN
next step surrogacy

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE