You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jan25

• "Jan25" started this thread

Reg: Apr 18th 2018

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 7:56am

ICSI

Hey everyone! This is my first time, I’ve just got my letter and accepted so we have our first appointment for bloods end of April. And a second date for meds in early May! I’ve no idea what to expect other than what the letter says. I’m wondering how long the process actually takes if anyone has been through it? We are due to go on holiday in June so hoping it all goes smoothly and the dates sync up! Any tips appreciated. ☺️

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 1:05pm

When you go for your meds appointment you start on your next day 21 of your cycle it will take 4-6 weeks from starting meds to finish.you can ask to start on your next day 21 after your holiday if it makes life easier for you.

Jan25

• "Jan25" started this thread

Reg: Apr 18th 2018

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 5:49pm

Thanks for the info Babydream! We were supposed to get a letter to start in February so it would have been ok but there was a bit of confusion and it turns out the consultant forgot to pass the start date on to admin so we weren’t even on the list anymore .. now by the time we get bloods etc, my day 21 this month will be past. I think I’ll have to start day 21 after my holiday in June, we go early June so that’s the problem and thought it would be well underway by then! I’m not sure how happy or accommodating they will be with us since it’s a holiday. Anyway, sorry for the ramble! Thanks for the reply! :)

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 10:11pm

Enjoy your holiday and youl have your cycle to look forward to after it