You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "everhopeful21" started this thread

Reg: Sep 14th 2017

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 9:55pm

Fertility Counselling / anyone used it

Hi just wondering if anyone has used the counselling service? We are currently at RFC had a failed fresh cycle in October 18. Lucky to have one frozen embryo so due to start FET next month. I am not sure if it is part of the feelings around the last cycle not working but just can't get my head in the zone. First time I had lost weight, positive attitude, trying to maintain a work/life balance etc. This time if i am being honest I nearly feel my heart isn't in it. Have know a few people go through this process..some successful some not. The general consensus is that it is largely outside your control...what will be will be but still can't even get that mantra in my head. Was thinking of setting an appointment for counsellor to try and get my head in the right place and just wondering if anyone has any experience of it?

Annie.M

Reg: Jul 16th 2018

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:03pm

Hi went to fertility counselling at the docks in Belfast but to my honest I was in such an angry state to get anything out of it but the lady was lovely!!! Try it, it might help!!! X

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE