You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Aloe-lovely" started this thread

Reg: Apr 25th 2018

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 11:46am

New here

Hi there, so I’m a 37 year old with two failed IVF (Icsi) cycles under my belt. First of all we just thought that male factor was our only issue until we discovered that I am possibly in early stages of menopause. So we tried IVf (icsi) with only 4 follicles developing first round and none whatsoever second round (both private). NHS have advised donor egg, but we don’t want to do that on home grounds and would prefer overseas. We have done some research and have decided on Spain possibly Barcelona. Has anyone experience of this and how does it work with work commitments etc will doctor write a sick note for the time required? Thank you for your help

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE