You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Annie.M

• "Annie.M" started this thread

Reg: Jul 16th 2018

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 3:47pm

IVF London / Prague??

Has anyone else ventured to London or Pragure for IVF? Losing patients with RFC!!!!

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 6:17pm

Never been to either.have you tryed gcrm

Annie.M

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 6:33pm

No I haven't tried them. Have you?

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 8:35pm

Yes ive been for a fresh and a frozen.i had my nhs go fresh at rfc and im waiten on my frozen.i will be going back to gcrm when this ones over

Annie.M

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 8:53pm

I'm considering Prague due to waiting times & cost, seems a lot quicker & cheaper.

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 1:54pm

Yes we went to Prague for second fresh round.... on hold as developed ohss so back again in feb for frozen!
Feel free to message x

Reg: Sep 27th 2016

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 9:51am

We also went to Prague after 2 rounds in rfc and I’m due next week!! Couldn’t speak more highly of them, although if it’s just a jusyna
Cost reason why Yous go- do not be misleaded- yes it is cheaper for treatment but when you way up your accommodation and that it’s about the same, somdont let that be a deciding factor for you,
I do find them a lot more advanced tho, there were tests we don’t not available here. Feel free to pm me!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE