You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Stormi88

• "Stormi88" started this thread

Reg: Dec 7th 2018

Children: 1 son from previous relationship

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 8:56am

Anybody put on the list in April received a letter yet?

Hi guys. My DH and I were put on the list April 30th and have read that some people put on the list in March have received there top of the list letter. Just wondering if anyone in April has received as yet? Is it a monthly thing as in all letters for that month be sent out together? Getting impatient now and when I phone they still tell me 9/10 months ☹️

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 9:36am

Im waiting fet letter.when i went on doc told me 2-3 months i rang during the week and was told 3-4 months a few letters went out this week.if you dont get one by tommorrow its probaly going to be next month.they dont like to have to many people in round christmas.

Stormi88

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 11:42am

Thanks Babydream. Were for ICSI and the waiting is horrible. Feels like its been forever. We were hoping to get one this week and always watching out for postman but no luck. Fingers crossed it will be soon.

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 12:43pm

You will be well used to waiting by the end of this.when you get your letter its like getting a golden ticket and then its more waiting and more waiting.its just wait wait wait

Etoot

Reg: Jan 8th 2018

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 1:23pm

Hi Stormie, we went on for icsi 17th jan and got our letter at start of Oct, a lady in another thread got her letter yesterdayfor icsi and went in mid feb, it really is so frustrating! I have my schedule and egg collection is going to be around mid jan which Is a whole year from we went on!! Hang in there, it will come... x

Stormi88

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 2:29pm

Thanks for your replies Babydream and Etoot. It really is just a waiting game. My dh is worse than me with his impatience bless him. Were trying so hard not to think about it but it cant be helped. Etoot I hope these next few weeks pass quickly for you, its so exciting im sure you cant wait :) xx

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 3:12pm

My post has been and no letter for me today maybe next month.

Stormi88

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 3:26pm

awww babydream, fingers crossed for you. I hope you get it soon. I contacted my dh from work about 100 times today to see had the postman been but didn't get the letter. here's to hoping we get them next month :) keep me posted xx

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 3:32pm

Will do

Odi

Ace

Reg: Apr 11th 2018

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 5:28pm

Hi I thought I went on the list 23rd April but been told since I didn’t go on till the 1st May. I was hoping I’d get the letter before Christmas but guessing that won’t happen. I had a failed cycle during summer and postponed my review appointment to help quicken the process. Getting my review appointment 4th Jan and doing all concents then for new round and going to get my new cycle protocol signed off so it’s just a matter of collecting meds when we get top of list letter.
Icsi #1- 9/5/11, Chemical
Icsi #2- Bfp 10/11/11, Miscarry 7 weeks
Ivf #3- 28/6/12 Ohss
Fet #1- 31/5/13 twins 12/3/14

Etoot

Reg: Jan 8th 2018

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 5:49pm

Thanks Stormi, on the nasal sprays now 2 weeks and feel perfectly fine to be honest, no side effects, don’t start injections until 28th, it will fly in... I hope!!

Jo31

Ace

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 6:57pm

Hey Stormi, I went on ICSI Dec 7th and got my top of the list letter on Sept 8th.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jo31" (Dec 8th 2018, 6:58pm)

Stormi88

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 3:15pm

Thanks for replies everyone :). awk Odi sorry to hear about your cycle in the summer, I really hope its better this time round. Looks like def will be Jan at this rate. I was hoping I would get the letter before Christmas but we just have to hang on in there. Etoot that's amazing omg 28th is just round the corner, wont be long now, very exciting :) Hi Jo31, so it was roughly 9 months on the waiting list for you? We went on the list 30th April so im guessing we def wont get a letter until Jan. How's it all going for you? Was the process quick after you received your letter? xx

Jo31

Ace

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 8:27pm

Hey stormi, when I got my letter my bloods was on Oct 15th and then my pre treatment consultation was on Oct 29th, so felt like a lifetime to my day 21 which was Nov 28th. So I’ve been on the sprays for over a week and then start my injections on Christmas Day. Time just goes so slow when you are waiting on things.

Stormi88

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 11:00am

Hey Jo31, it really does seem to go so slow. Glad things are moving along for you, keep me posted on how your getting on :) hopefully once you start your injections on xmas day that will be the run in then to treatment :) fingers crossed its a quicker process then. This is our first go so we don't really know what to expect lol I rang this week and they said no letters were being sent out and theres a backlog due to xmas holidays etc, so I wont wait on postman coming now until after xmas. who knows maybe ill go home from work one day to a wee surprise, heres to hoping lol x

Jo31

Ace

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 1:45pm

I stalked the postman too and did all the ringing in as well, they just give you the generic waiting times. You’re best trying to find someone who signed on close to you and when they get their letter yours won’t be far behind.

Stormi88

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 1:02pm

Thanks Jo31 ill deffo keep an eye out for people in and around same time as me :) heres to hoping it wont be long :) x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE