You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "HMamaDream" started this thread

Reg: Oct 5th 2018

Monday, November 19th 2018, 10:39am

Anyone starting Christmas? (Ivf rfc)

I have my ptc 14th december, i'll be on cycle day 27. Was just wondering do they put the treatment off until after new year? I think ill be on the short protocol so nervous, its driving me crazy, then im stressing about stressing.
Anyone else around the same time?

Reg: May 18th 2015

Monday, November 19th 2018, 12:19pm

Hey there yes you will most likely have to wait . You will be past your day 21 as well so I’d say it will be started on your next cycle .. just going from what I know. I know everyone is different x
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

• "HMamaDream" started this thread

Reg: Oct 5th 2018

Monday, November 19th 2018, 1:30pm

Thanks for your reply. I dont know much about it but my next cycle starts on the 18th december so really hope im not pushed back another cycle, and i think with short protocol you dont use the nose spray at all. Im meant to be going to london on 28th december for 3 days to see my dad, hes terminally ill so i cant let him down, so just panicking.

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Monday, November 19th 2018, 3:24pm

U wont start till day 21 of ur cycle so thats the 8th of jan ul be fine for ur travel on thr 28th x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE