You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "HMamaDream" started this thread

Reg: Oct 5th 2018

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 11:22pm

rfc top of the list letter :) what next?

I went on the list 23rd March and received my top of the list letter today- so will be accepting on wednesday, can anyone help me with rough times on when i should be starting? I have a 2 day weekend away to Vienna on 14th december and i'm in England for a couple of days to see my terminally ill father over new year. I assumed i wouldn't be starting until well into jan/feb, can anyone help me with rough dates? I've tried to go through other people's posts but i'm getting confused.

Reg: Apr 13th 2018

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 12:27am

HI Mamadream, once you ring up you should receive your first bloods appointment with couple of weeks - both you and your partner attend and doesn't take long. Your pre-treatment consultantion is usually 2 weeks after the bloods appointment- again but of you. This appointment lasts around 1.30/2hrs and the nurses will discuss your treatment plan and you'll collect your meds. Everyone's schedule is different but you usually start down regging 21 days after your next period. Xmas might effect schedules. You do have the option to postpone treatment by 1/2 ,or 3 months if the timming isn't right for you now. I had to do this. Good luck with your cycle.

Reg: Oct 17th 2017

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 9:08am

Hi mamadream, I got my top of the list letter on the 10th August. Had blood appointment on 7th September and Pre-treatment consultation on the 21st September. That’s when you may get your schedule. Then you start on day 21 of your cycle : D