You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Janelle132" started this thread

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 10:19am

Driving after embryo transfer

This is prob a silly question, but I should be fine to drive myself home after embryo transfer, right? I know your not supposed to drive after egg collection and just wanted to check. My EC is on Monday and my hubby goes away for work on Tuesday for 3 days so if it's a day 3 transfer he's going to miss it and I'd have to go by myself.
My ICSI Journey

April/May 2018
1st ICSI Cycle :BFN: ;(
Sept/Oct 2018
2nd ICSI Cycle :?: :?:

babydust

Reg: Apr 13th 2018

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 10:58am

I suppose it would depend if they give you pain relief. I can't remember if they did last time plus my last time was with GCRM which do things differently. Could you not order a taxi or do you live too far away. X

G-Girl

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 11:41am

They didn't give me any pain relief or anything that would cause you to not be able to drive Janelle so you should be fine!

Although you may want to just check with them when you are up for your collection in case sometimes they do give something to some people x

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 11:52am

Ul be fine to drive i went to asda after mine and pushed a trolley full of food around carried it into the house and put it all away, they say best thing u can do is go on as normal x

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 12:36pm

I drove after ET, straight back to work and got a BFP.

Good Luck x

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

• "Janelle132" started this thread

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 6:14pm

Thanks everyone, that's what I thought. I'll just double check with the Drs on Monday. I didn't have any pain relief or anything last time so should be fine I think. Wish hubby could be there but I'm sure I'll be fine on my own! X
My ICSI Journey

April/May 2018
1st ICSI Cycle :BFN: ;(
Sept/Oct 2018
2nd ICSI Cycle :?: :?:

babydust

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE