You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "hmbabydream" started this thread

Reg: Oct 5th 2018

Friday, October 5th 2018, 10:46am

rfc wait times 10 months for ivf??

Hi everyone, I've just rang the rfc to see where I was on ivf waiting list, she said it was currently 10 months! Is this correct?

I was added on 22nd March, haven't give it much thought until a couple of weeks ago, getting more anxious waiting now.

G-Girl

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Friday, October 5th 2018, 10:53am

It was just over 8 months for me - I went on the list at beginning of October 17 and got my letter in mid June 18!

They told me 10 to 12 months when I first went on the list so you might find they just don't like to say 8 months in case something happens and it does end up being longer? Either that or the waiting time has just got longer due to more people on it?

Hope this helps!

Ash1984

Reg: Sep 5th 2017

Friday, October 5th 2018, 7:48pm

Took 10 months for me. Went on list in October last year and got top of the list letter July. 1st appointment was 1st October and PTC 15th October. The waiting is the worst bit but once u get that letter it moves very quickly x

Jo31

Ace

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Friday, October 5th 2018, 8:32pm

Don’t take everything they say on the phone as gospel. I went on icsi list Dec 7th and got my letter sept 8th. I was getting impatient in August and she told me to not expect my letter until end of sept. They don’t really know anything on the phone, it’s more on here that you see the dates, I knew someone who was a week ahead of me so when she got her letter I knew mine wasn’t far behind.

Amro

Reg: Mar 4th 2018

Friday, October 5th 2018, 11:41pm

It was 7 months and 2 weeks for me. Was not expecting that tbh. Went of IVF list 6th of Feb and the letter arrived 20th of Sep. Currently waiting on blood app on the 24th of Oct.

Reg: May 18th 2015

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 6:34pm

hi girls yes the list was about 8.5 months for me too xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust: