You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Marie1983" started this thread

Reg: Mar 20th 2017

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 11:26am

GCRM/Access Fertility

Hi All

We are currently looking at doing our 2nd ICSI cycle after our 1st failed attempt at RFC through our NHS cycle.

We are considering doing the multi cycle (2rounds) at GCRM through Access Fertility. Has anyone any experience of this?

If you are fortunate enough to get pregnant on the first attempt do you still have the 2nd chance? Or does pregnancy on the 1st attempt mean that you don't get the 2nd go?

it has taken us a few months to get our heads around starting again and we had no frozen embryos so it really is back to square one. I don't think anything really prepares you for the process and it really is just one day at a time.

Thanks In Advance

Reg: Mar 18th 2017

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 1:56pm

Hi Marie
I had 2 cycles at gcrm but didnt use access fertility as there was only the 3 cycle package back when we 1st looked at it . If you get pregnant on 1st cycle then you lose second one but obviously works the other way too in that if it doesn't work 1st time you have another go so your sort of hedging your bets . Wish you all the luck in the world xx
me 29 DH 38
Stage 4 Endo and MFI

#1 GCRM -July 17 - BFN
#2 GCRM -Nov 17-BFP !! - M/c at 6w1d .heartbroken
#3 - Serum Greece-June 18 -bfn..what now!?

Reg: Feb 19th 2011

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 7:51pm

Hi Marie,
I used access fertility with gcrm. We bought the three cycles and glad we did as we are currently in tww of cycle 3. We had numerous frozen cycles within the package too (included in price). The package offers refund if you don’t have live birth. So even if you achieve pregnancy but it doesn’t work out you have your remaining chances left. On the other hand if it works first time and you deliver a healthy baby you loses the rest of you chances as such! Hope that makes sense!!

• "Marie1983" started this thread

Reg: Mar 20th 2017

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 1:47pm

Thanks Ladies

It's hard to make a decision on what route to go.

My Time has your experience of GCRM been good? We've had the initial consultation appointment with them. I think we will do this next cycle with GCRM and see how it goes. I try to take it one step at a time.

Hopefully the tww is going quickly for you. It feels like it will never end. Fingers crossed for success for you this time. x

Holly555

Reg: Nov 4th 2016

Monday, October 1st 2018, 5:52pm

Hi Marie
I paid for the multi cycle programme. If you get pregnant on round 1 and have a live birth then u don’t get round 2. Unfortunately the first round didn’t work for me and I am currently deciding when to start round 2. The access fertility package definitely takes some of the pressure off. I also applied for a partial loan through access fertility to help pay for it.

Reg: Feb 19th 2011

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 9:34pm

Hi Marie,
Sorry just saw your post. Yes I would recommend GCRM definitely. Also I just got my bfp on my third cycle

Reg: May 18th 2015

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 6:41pm

marie we used GCRM and loved them. i got pregnant first go but sadly miscarried, nothing any one can do about that, we are waiting to cycle now with rfc as its our turn for our nhs go but would def return to gcrm... although hope we dont have too xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust: