You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Misty2017" started this thread

Reg: Jan 24th 2017

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 2:21pm

hi pup18

my baseline is the 30th :) if all good i should start stimms as well, i've been lucky enough to have no symptoms, finger crossed its working x

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 3:31pm

Thanks Pup18 it’s good to see you back on the forum but I’m sad the treatment didn’t work x
I’m in for my PTC appointment on the 28th of November. My cycles are now back to every 28 days which means my day 21 will fall in or around the 10th of December. I’m really hoping they let me start ,but given it’s Christmas time there’s always the possibility that appointments are limited and I might be pushed back to start in January . Either way it means I will be cycling the exact same time as last year... nervous as hell but a little excited to.

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:56pm

Ah Misty2017, we might be doing it all at the same time then. Have you had a bleed?
You should be ok to start in December Matha as you don't need to see anyone while you're down regging do you? Fingers crossed xx

Cherry3

Reg: Aug 11th 2018

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 9:07pm

How is everyone doing? I'm was doing good overall but for the last three days I'm suffering from extreme exhaustion! Tired all the time-yesterday afternoon I struggled to stay awake at work. Awful. Im back on coffee so XD and early nights for me. Pup are you in synarel too? What are your side effects?

Nurse said side effects go away once injections start but still have full two weeks to go!

Hope everyone is doing well :thumbup:

Martha1

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 9:33pm

No pup don’t have to see anyone when I’m down regulating. Going by my last schedule if I do start on the 10th dec I think EC should be around week beginning the 14th January ::P

Reg: May 18th 2015

Friday, October 26th 2018, 7:20pm

hi martha, so sorry for your loss last cycle!

think we will be cycling round the same time , my bloods are here on 1st nov and pct on 15th , i just miss my day 21 so it will be the next cycle which means day 21 is on 2nd december

im just wondering about christmas and how appts will work around then
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

Friday, October 26th 2018, 9:09pm

hey ladies

pup18- my bleed came today, 3 day late but glad it finally arrived, how about you ?

cherry3- im still doing okay thanks, i hope its working :S . I hope your exhaustion wears off doesn't last the 2 weeks, i've been having earlier nights.

Time has flew by, i cant believe bloods and scan on Tuesday already ,i'm excited to get stimming.
hope your all well x

Cherry3

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 8:26am

Oh misty good luck on Tuesday! Excited for you, getting closer and closer! Let us know how you get on.

Feeling better after those three exhausting days. I usually get an evening of pure exhaustion few days before my period- I think the spray must have overblown it to a three day thing. Got my period yesterday on time so all is good.

Happy Im not as exhausted anymore but Im finding it hard to wean off coffee again.... : D Full of positive thoughts- I have convinced myself this could be my last period for a good while!! ;)

Martha1

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 5:29pm

Hi Sparkle , yes I think we will be cycling together if they let me start on the 10th dec. Last year I know they didn’t have any appointments on the 25th and 26th dec which meant that some ladies had to take the spray for longer. I really really hope I get to start in dec :thumbsup:

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 6:08pm

hey ladies :) how are you all ?

Scan and bloods all good, cyst has gone and just got the go ahead to start stimming tomorrow eekk im so excited.
next appointment is the 7th nov ( praying these follies grow this time). Also got flu jab out the way today, didn't even feel the needle go in : D think i'm becoming immune to needles!!!

Martha1

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 8:18pm

Ladies quick question, on my NHS attempt I took nasal sprays for 15days then injection and nasal spray for a further 12 days before egg collection. How many days are you on each on your schedule?I’m just trying to calculate when my treatment is likely to fall if I do get to start on the 10th December . If it does work to the same timescale I would be looking at egg collection around the 3rd/4th of January :thumbsup:

Cherry3

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 8:50pm

Ah!! So happy for you Misty!! I have my fingers crossed for you -7th of November is just around the corner :)

Martha1 I'm on my NHS cycle on nasal sprays; for me its 21 days of sprays, then 11 days of injections and sprays then trigger. I don't know if it will be the same for you tho... It looks like everyone has a different protocol! :D

Exhaustion came back today... Struggled at work! Hope it's just related to the end of my period somehow... More coffees and early nights for me....

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 11:41pm

Hello, hope everyone is doing ok?
Misty, I bled too and had my baseline scan yesterday and start injections tomorrow. Bit nervous as was just on Gonal F last time and this time on Menopor too which looks more complicated. What injections are you on?
Cherry, yes I'm on syranel too. Felt worse this time, tired, emotional and keep losing my balance- odd! How are you doing?
Martha, I have been on spray for 22 dsys and start injecting tomorrow xx

Reg: Oct 17th 2017

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 8:25am

tracking scan

Just had my first tracking scan. Lining is 11.6. From what I picked up there a good number of follicles on one side and only 2 on the other. Doc said I am responding well but they want to see me again on Sunday (2 days earlier than planned) I’ve no idea what this means. Didn’t get to ask any question, felt very rushed by the nurse as if they where under pressure. Any advice? Could I be over stimulated or under stimulating?

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 2:57pm

hey ladies :)

cherry- how are you feeling today ? we think were tired now just wait till were pregnant : D

pup- Good luck with you first injection, how did it go ? i'm on meriofert this time but was on menopur my last cycle, its a pain in the arse mixing : D

lolawishes- You have a nice thick lining there :) Try not to worry,, at my old clinic they scanned me every other day after day 8 until follies were the correct size. maybe your follies are nearly ready hun. When i was on my nhs cycle i felt rushed all the time, it was like a conveyor belt one in one out, i never saw the same nurse twice.

Elle K.

Reg: Jun 5th 2018

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 3:38pm

Lolawishes hard to know sometimes, but it doesn't sound like there's anything sinister just another check up. It is quite rushed, leaves you wondering, ask them on Sunday why you had to come earlier than planned.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 4:55pm

Thanks for replying ladies, can’t help stressing when It’s all unknown for me. Wish I had the chance to ask. Will defo be asking on Sunday

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 8:34pm

Evening, lolawishes, sounds like they are keeping eye on you as they wanna get those eggs out at the right time. Not too small not to big, just right. Good that they're monitoring you.
Misty, I had a complete nightmare with the menopar tonight! I smashed the bottle trying to get the top off, then mixed it and barely anything there so had to start again. Only got 11 days now not 12 so god knows what I'll do. Hubby then had a go buy also broke bottle, but didn't spill. Nightmare! Xx

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 8:53pm

Oh no!! stressful times !!!
It does get easier, but yay you have done the first one :) , i messed my meriofert also today had to throw an ample of solution away : D .what a day eh!!
Your clinic will just send you more if you need it, are you also on cetrotide ?

Reg: Apr 13th 2018

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 9:38pm

Lolawishes try not to stress, everyone responds differently and you sound like your responding very well so maybe they could take you in earlier or reduce your remaining meds so that you dont over stimulate. Your linning is fab. Good luck with the rest of your cycle

Cherry3

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 7:48am

Best of luck Lolawishes! This is my first cycle ever so I dont have much knowledge myself but as others said sounds to me like they're just keeping a close eye to get them exactly at the right time- which is great. I have my fingers crossed for you! :)

Pup the menopar sounds like a nightmare! I can only imagine how stressful it got in your house last nite. Hopefully it's one of those things that one day you can look back and laugh about it cause everything worked out at the end :D

Misty you make a great point!! :thumbsup: went to bed 2 hours early last nite.... Just another week to go and then injections which hopefully will get rid of the fatigue. Just taking a day at a time :D

How is everyone feeling? Do we all have dates for EC yet?? xx

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 10:24pm

Hello, hope everyone is doing ok?
Misty, I'm on Gonal F as well as Menopur.
Lola , how did your scan go today?
Cherry, I've not got EC date yet, depends how my scan goes on 9th. How are you getting on? Xx

Ash1984

Reg: Sep 5th 2017

Monday, November 5th 2018, 7:45am

Hey girlies how’s everyone doing? I finished my d/r medication on Friday and yesterday took the period from hell its running out of me like a tap so no work today hot water bottle and movies for me today. Due to start menopur on Friday, scan next Wednesday, hoping af is gone by then ;( ;(
Excited and nervous. Xx

Monday, November 5th 2018, 8:43am

Hey pup, scan went ok. They are bringing me in for EC I’m wednesday which is a day earlier. The doc I had yesterday really talked to me so felt more at ease. Good luck with ur scan on the 9th x

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 11:23pm

Lola- Good luck for your egg collection tomorrow! Let us know how you get on xx

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 2:44pm

hey ladies how are you all doing ? :)

cherry- how you doing hun ? EC should be monday for me, if fridays scan is good then i trigger on saturday x

pup- Good luck for fridays scan x

Ash1984- hope your period has eased, Good luck for fridays injection x

lolawishes- Good luck for EC today :)

AFM- been for scan today :) better than i expected, they counted alot of follies but alot are small i have about 10 above 12mm, so im really happy with that.when i had baseline last week i had 9 of the left and 6 on the right. now i have 19 on the left and 15 ish on the right she thinks some of the little ones may pop up. i have scan booked for friday and they think trigger will be saturday :)

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 6:00pm

Hey ladies, EC done and dusted. Was soooo uncomfortable. But disappointed as I only got 7 eggs and they had brought me in a day early but I know I only need one. Have to ring at 10 in the morning to see how many have fertilised.

Ash1984

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 7:15pm

Thanks misty I’m a good bit better that’s great about your scan I hope it goes well for you over the weekend it’s super exciting :)
Lola well done for today 7 is great just think that is potentially 7 little babies

Cherry3

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 9:50pm

Lola how are you feeling afterwards? 7 sounds good! Fingers crossed you get lots of fertilization! Keep us posted :)

Misty your scan sounds like everything is looking right on track :) In no time now everything will happen for you!

I can't believe how excited I'm for all of you- the site was down few days ago and I was outraged I could not follow your stories!! :teehee: I never thought I'd care so much about some strangers in a forum! haha so many hopes for all of us!

Monday I was falling asleep before lunch... Awful struggle but last two days I've been good which is a relief! Saturday starting injections so only two more days to get through :)

Lots of babydust to everyone!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cherry3" (Nov 7th 2018, 9:51pm)

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 12:51pm

Hi Cherry felt very bloated and sore last night but ok today but unfortunately rang this morning and was told that 0 fertilised. Devastated is an understatement

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 1:39pm

i'm so sorry to hear that lolawishes :-(
sending you all my love xx

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 1:45pm

Oh Lolawishes, I'm so sorry to hear that. It's devastating news. Take care and look after yourself xxx
ICSI #1 - April/May 2018
4 eggs - 2 x day3 embryos - :BFN: ;(
ICSI #2 - Sept/Oct 2018
5 eggs - 2 x day5 early blasts - :BFN: ;(

Cherry3

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 2:03pm

Oh no Lola... :(( So sorry to hear that. That is heartbreaking... Life is so unfair- Massive hug xx

Jo31

Ace

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 4:37pm

So sorry Lola, so cruel

Ash1984

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 6:20pm

That’s terrible news Lola sorry

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 8:37pm

Hello All, so sorry to hear that Lola. That must be so hard. Did you have ivf or icsi? Xx

Hope your scan goes ok tomorrow Misty.

Hope you're feeling ok Cherry. I almost fell asleep at work today! Energy levels are 0.

I feel very bloated, so hoping my scan shows something is happening xx

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 8:40pm

Thanks Everyone, it means a lot.
Pup I had IVF, infertility was unexplained
Have review on the 4th December
Hope all is going well for all of you x

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 8:43pm

Such rubbish news after all we go through to get this far. Hopefully you'll gr6 some answers at your review. Take care xx

Reg: Apr 13th 2018

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 8:52pm

Lolawishes, I'm so sorry to hear this. It's so frustrating that we all only get one free go at this. We should all get more than one chance, especially people in your situation. Take care of yourself x

Ash1984

Friday, November 9th 2018, 7:17am

1st injection done ✅ was easier than I thought just a bit stingy :thumbsup:

Friday, November 9th 2018, 12:16pm

Good news Ash.

Had my scan this morning and should be having EC on Monday, I'm waiting for a call to tell me. Lots of eggs and ovaries big. Might explain why I feel like poop. Got a prescription for Cabergoline? As they think I may get ohss but had blood test to check. Has anyone else had that? Xx

Friday, November 9th 2018, 2:56pm

hey ladies

Ash- yay 1st one down,glad it went well :)

pup18- Good news on your scan, i should be having my EC on monday also, i will find out tomorrow eekk exciting times :)

cherry- Good luck for starting injections on saturday :)

AFM- scan been moved till tomorrow at 9.45, fingers crossed all growing nicely. Will find out when EC is also :)

Martha1

Friday, November 9th 2018, 4:23pm

Lola I just wanted you to know your in my thoughts. This journey is shite there’s no other way to discribe it especially for unexplained fertility. The coming days will be difficult and you will have so many questions. Write everything down and ask at your review. I hope you are in position to try again when the time is right....perhaps ICSI?

Pup good luck with everything, can you believe it’s a year since we started this journey.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 2:58pm

hey ladies hope your all well :)

Just to update i'm to have my trigger tonight at 1am then EC on monday at 11am :) I have 9 follies in range then 4 at 15mm so hopefully they will catch up xx

Cherry3

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 9:22pm

Hi ladies,

The site seems to be down quite often lately, is it the same for you?

Pup and Misty you are EC day buddies, brilliant, best of luck to the two of you for Monday :) I have all my fingers crossed for you.

Lola I don't know if you're still reading here but I hope you're doing ok given the circumstances... I know I don't really know you but I I have been thinking of you-sending you love xx

Well done Ash! Had my first injection today. I got a bit emotional before I dared to do it but then it wasn't that bad! Are your injections for downreg or stims?

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 11:05pm

Hi Ladies, thanks for all your thoughts.. still on here wanting to see how it goes for all of you! Fingers crossed for u all.. waiting for review will be a long few weeks but hopefully will have some idea where to go from there. Hoping we have options :o)

Ash1984

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 12:15am

Hi cherry, I’m injecting for stims. Day 2 now I’m finding them worse each one the liquid is quite stingy going in. Only one to do tomorrow evening then on to centrotide in the morning in stomach and menopur in the evening. Tracking scan on Wednesday morning. I’m not feeling any twinges so no idea if the medication is working or not. Anyone else done menopur and had any side effects?

Elle K.

Reg: Jun 5th 2018

Monday, November 12th 2018, 9:59am

I found menopur sore every time tried to warm it as much as I could before and changed to do it in my thigh which hurt slightly less than my stomach. I didn't feel any side effects for awhile on menopur, so don't worry.

Ash1984

Monday, November 12th 2018, 10:34am

I have been doing it in my thigh it’s just stingy. I was dreading the centrotide this morning but it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Things us women have to do

Monday, November 12th 2018, 2:38pm

hey ladies :)

cherry- yeah the site seems to be down alot these days :-( how are the injections going hun ?

Ash- Good luck for tracking scan on wednesday, i had menopur last cycle and didn't feel anything till day 7ish :)

pup18- how did EC go hun ?

AFM- EC went better than expected 17 eggs, was quite shocked to be honest, after last 2 cycle with poor responce, really happy and praying tomorrows phone call is good news :)
hope everyone else is well xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE