You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 10:52am

Hi Con,

Sorry to hear that you have had a failed cycle. It hits you hard and is upsetting after the long process to get to the point of testing.

I'm 26 weeks pregnant from 3rd attempt so keep trying. It's not been an easy journey but it'll be worth it in the end. Still wont believe it until the baby is born xx

CON

Reg: Jul 26th 2018

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 4:44pm

Hi Pup, Congratulations on your news, i just love to hear success stories, gives me so much hope. Thanks for all your words of encouragement. We have 3 frosties so hopefully we have better luck next time xx

• "Misty2017" started this thread

Reg: Jan 24th 2017

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 2:36pm

Hi ladies how are you all doing ? :)

Time seems to be flying by only 5 weeks left in work :thumbsup:
I've been quite organized, nursery done all baby things bought even half packed hospital bag.

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 11:20am

Hello,

You're very organised misty!! We're just finishing the decorating and need new carpet. Still shopping too!!

Been trying to get on here for weeks but it's always broken xx

Reg: Oct 17th 2017

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 12:35pm

Hi ladies, some advice please. Just had egg collection today and doc told me there is a small polyp on my uterus that they will check out before transfer. Anyone else have this?

Cherry3

Reg: Aug 11th 2018

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 3:51pm

Hi everyone! How are we all keeping?

Officially one month to go for us! I was thinking your due dates must be quickly approaching misty and pup??!! Wanted to wish you both a good birth and safe arrival of your little ones [zx115]

We had a scan and all is looking good, big healthy baby, he's on the 80th percentile!! whoops2 He's head down and he just keeps moving all day long! Can't wait to meet him!!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

• "Misty2017" started this thread

Reg: Jan 24th 2017

Yesterday, 7:38pm

Hi cherry

I'm doing really well thanks.
I'm glad all is looking well for you :) if i don't make it back online before you have baby i wish you all the best eekkk how exciting, i just can't believe how fast time has gone, this pregnancy has flew by i'm having a sweep on Friday and if no luck induced on the 2nd august. still doesn't feel real if i'm honest. I'm so bloody excited to meet this little princess. :)

Hope everyone else is well xx

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE