You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mazy

• "Mazy" started this thread

Reg: Jul 13th 2018

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 6:25pm

New to this

Hi all my name is mazy me and my husband have been trying to Conceive for 5years with no luck so we decided to look into it. I'm may we went to a private consultation who referred us to rfc as we found out my husband had low sperm, poor mobility. So we had our 1st appointment with a consultant Dr khanum in July now we are waiting on our review appointment. Hopefully it comes quickly were not sure what happens after that or how quickly it all starts has anyone been seen by this doctor before

Thanks mazy

Jo31

Ace

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 7:39pm

Heya,
We had our first apt last year on August 32st, our review was on December 7th where we signed on to the icsi list, we got our top of the list letter last week, so from signing on to that it was exactly a 9 month wait.
There are 2 lists, one for ivf and one for icsi, so the timing can depend on which list you are on.
We are NHS, so I’m not sure about your timing if you are private.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jo31" (Sep 13th 2018, 7:40pm)

Mazy

• "Mazy" started this thread

Reg: Jul 13th 2018

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 9:18pm

Hi jo31
Thanks at least that give me a good idea think we need icsi she said at the consultation we're NHS but don't no if I can do t
He wait :S

Jo31

Ace

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 9:49pm

Yeah, the wait is long, if you can afford to do private you can do a private cycle while you are waiting for the nhs go once you’re on the list.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE