You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Newbs" started this thread

Reg: Jul 26th 2018

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 9:46am

Nhs fet waiting list

Girls as some of you know I've just had my first failed fresh cycle, I am going private for my review consultation on 26th September and wondered if anyone knows what the waiting list is for fet with NHS so I can get an idea of when I will be starting again x

Anniemc

Reg: Mar 13th 2018

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 12:45pm

Hello I was in your position in June after a failed ivf, I went private for my review to fastrack the process. I went for my review appointment early July, and got my letter to accept FET place by early August. My first appointment to start process is now on 10 September. I had expected a much longer wait. X

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 2:19pm

Thank you anniemc, pretty quick I was thinking it might take to after Xmas before I'll actually get started but hopefully not then with those timelines!! An October/November start would be amazing! Thanks for your reply, good luck with this cycle!! X

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 4:02pm

Hi newbs ive been through this 3 times and still no baby its becoming a habbit of mine my first failed fresh i coulden wait to get going again and went again pretty quick.im mad to get going again and thought about going orivate for review to speed things up but if ive learned any thing from this it is not to rush things our bodys need time to recover and get back to normal.its one of my biggest regrets rushing last time.il only wait a few ectra weeks this time and at this stage its notting

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 5:05pm

That's true babydream, how are you holding up hope u and hubby are doing ok xx

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 8:15pm

Im good thanks i think im in for a long drawn out mc its still not compleated bleeding has stoped tmi i still havent had any passed any clots or a sack yet.my last one was so fast once i got the gush of pink watery fluid i oased the sack a few hours later do im geussing il be in for more bleeding soon. How are you keeping its so disharten isent it and i think for men the just feel hopeless because theirs not much they can do.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 8:10am

Awk you've really had the time of it with this one, I'm doing ok thanks! It really is hard in the men they just want to make things better and for things to work for us but they are totally helpless in it all. I also find ppl sometimes forget that they are going through this aswel, I always try to include them as it really is just as tough on them as it is on us x

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 1:45pm

Yes the men are just as heart broken as us.my review is in november but could be sooner depending on how wuick they get through the list which is only going to give me about 2 periods inbetween.not sure about this as i feel it might be rushing a bit i think the longer my nody gets to heal the better chance i will have next go.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 7:16am

Is your fet nhs? Can you defer with fet to give you an extra few months until you feel ready again?

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 2:15pm

Yes its nhs.il wait and see what way my peorid is b4 i decide.all other time it returned as normal next cycle but with ivf nottings ever normal il just have to wait and see what my body says my mind says get on with it but ive learned the hard way to listen to my body and not my head you never know i could be back to normal on my next period il just have to wait and see more waiting.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE