You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sunshinebound99" started this thread

Reg: Aug 9th 2018

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 2:52pm

Dr Gorgy immunes And IVF please help!

Hi all, I'm just completing my testing with Dr Gorgy re immune issues .

Hubby and I have had three very early miscarriages in the last 11 months.

Results back so far show all normal aside from slightly elevated CD19 plus c5 whatever that means. It's elevated by 3.8 above 10 so result was 13.8. My CD 56 (the baddies) was only elevated by 1 percent. My t cycotine (spell) one is 29.8 so pretty close to limit.

With these results can I get away with minimum meds such as the malaria tabs or pregesterone? I really don't want steroids as they mess with your sleep and body and seems excessive. Any insights would be amazing. I'm scared!

Also, I can't find anyone who has recently cycled with him successfully. Have seen on fertility friends that they are very disorganised and a lot of women getting put off. Any good experiences cycling there and success? Hope you exist!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sunshinebound99" (Aug 9th 2018, 2:53pm)