You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

CON

• "CON" started this thread

Reg: Jul 26th 2018

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 10:49am

Logan wellbeing

Hi girls

I am new to this group. Hope you can help. ttc for 4 years now with unexplained infertility, we went on the list at RFC in April. A friend recommended logan well being in Belfast. Does anyone have any experience with them? Im sceptical about their results and fear they are taking advantage of vulnerable women looking for a miracle.

Thank you

TTIVF

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 12:54pm

I attended this clinic a few weeks back, paid the consultation fee and left with an arm full of vitamins pushed onto me. which made my visit even more expensive. I did think the consultation was factual, however the price list was disgraceful. My consultant thinks its a waste of time and money. I just got the impression that all that mattered was money. The costing depending on what you require could run the same as a round of IVF. Price list is given at the end of the consultation would be better if they published their price list online. Therefore I would have kept my pounds and used it for reflexology and other approaches. Came away feeling slightly fooled as I would have known from the price list that it was out of my financial reach. Unless you have plenty of cash then I suppose anything is worth a try. However after 7 failed IVF attempts you become hardened to throwing money away too easy. IF LOGAN COSTING WAS WITHIN REASON I MAY HAVE BOUGHT INTO IT. If you do attend do not be pressurized to sign up there and then everything requires a a non refundable deposit. Also there is a lot of baffle thrown about and then a lot of you need this you need this and you can't even begin to add it up to see a total cost. Don't think there is a package price everything is priced individually. ?o(

CON

• "CON" started this thread

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 2:45pm

Thanks so much for your reply! I am very sceptical about their approach and feel I would be sucked in and end up spending a fortune. I have tried chinese herbs, reflexology and accupuncture before, would literally try anything at this stage. Better putting my money away for ivf.

G-Girl

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 4:16pm

I have to say that I have used logan and my experience was largely positive - however very expensive! If you are prepared to negotiate with them they do often offer discount and are flexible in terms of how you pay (over a few months rather than all in one go for example) but that doesn't take away the fact that it is expensive and may not help. I have found a definite decrease in pain in general from my symptoms related to my periods but haven't had any success with natural pregnancy (that was something they were optimistic about apparently) but I haven't continued on with them alongside the IVF treatment as I don't really believe it will make a difference at this point. I am happy that the work I have done up until now will have helped to get my body in the best possible condition but I am not sure if that is simply me being hopeful rather than factual. I would say if in doubt and if you don't have the money to spare then don't start as you will face further treatment options and reviews where they will tell you what else you need done to continue to help with your fertility and it is always so tempting to believe that it will help (and maybe it will but you will not stop at one treatment, believe me).

Reg: Feb 19th 2011

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 3:28pm

I too considered maya massage but upon speaking with others (also posted the question here) I decided to give it a miss. When I asked at clinic they told me (more or less) that it’s a money racket! We will try anything but it’s not something I could sustain so opted for reflexology instead xx