You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Quiche

• "Quiche" started this thread

Reg: Jun 16th 2018

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 11:30pm

New and need advice

Have had my blood screening appointment and have our 2 hour 2nd appointment this tuesday and don't know what to expect. How long after this appointment until the treatment starts. This is our first time but have been trying for over 7 years so anxious to get the ball rolling. Any help will appreciated.

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:16am

You will fill paper work run across to hospital pharmasey collect meds and then go back to nurse and she will show you how to use meds.if your not past day 21 on tour cycle you might start on day 21 this cycle if not you wait to next cycle.

Quiche

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 9:01am

Have just checked and day 21 of my cycle is the day of my appointment. I take it that means i will have to wait a month before we can start. Thanks for your help.

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 10:38am

Is your appointment early in the morning

Quiche

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 10:54am

Quoted

No it's 1pm. x