You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jen4513

• "Jen4513" started this thread

Reg: Jun 15th 2018

Friday, June 15th 2018, 10:33pm

Need Advice

I have had a failed cycle in the last few weeks but am unsure if I was given the best chance at it.
I hadn’t had a period when I went to my planning appointment and they advised if I didn’t have period by the beginning of week they would do a scan, on the Monday I went up for my scan the nurse had a few probs locating my ovaries she said they were hiding and had to ask another nurse, she eventually located them and advised my uterus wasn’t thick enough to take a period this month and they would do some bloods and contact me. They contacted me in the afternoon and told me to start the down reg spray in the evening and start my Bemfola injections on the Thursday by the Saturday I had a period I phoned and was told to continue as planned with spray and injections my next scan on the Thursdays the doctor said my ovaries were slightly bigger but not much change then another scan on the Monday I was told again my ovaries were slightly bigger and uterine lining was thickening but treatment was over and the cycle was finished.

I believe I wasn’t given a fair chance to ovulate but wanted advise? Has anyone else been in this situation?

Elle K.

Reg: Jun 5th 2018

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 9:52pm

I'm so sorry to hear this Jen, I don't have any advice, I haven't been through this, but maybe you could ask for a follow up appointment to talk it through with the Doctor that looked after you. xx

Jen4513

• "Jen4513" started this thread

Reg: Jun 15th 2018

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:43am

Thanks for message, we have a follow up appointment I just wanted some advise before we went

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE