You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "teressaross" started this thread

Reg: May 14th 2018

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:24pm

My experience

Hi guys. I had my son through surrogacy. He is one year old now. I went to Ukraine for it. I had been TTC for three years with no luck. it was very hard time for my husband and I. But then I found out about surrogacy. Having a baby of your own is everyone's dream. I adored adoption too. But a part of me always wanted to have a baby of my own. I deserved it too. So I thought of going for it. Had to do some research and meet some people who had been the clients of the same clinic. I finally applied. They found me a surrogate that matched after three months. The birth of my son transformed my life. Not just like a baby transforms a life of a mother. It was so much more than that. I'm glad I found the answer to my problems and fixed them. I'm a happy person now.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 3:57pm

Hey, I am so happy for you. Really infertility takes alot out of a woman. I have a baby through surrogacy too. I was infertile after my 3 miscarriages. I wanted to be a mother but that was not in fate. I faced it because I had uterine polyps. I was not able to carry a baby. I was so scared but I became infertile. I went the treatments too but same. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. As I had no more option. I went to a clinic In Europe. That clinic provided me alot of facilities and now I am a happy mother. I have no more wishes. I am so happy that you are benefited by it.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 5:39pm

Hi Ena. How are you doing? Thank you so much for replying to my post. I'm glad. I'm really looking forward to connecting with you. I'm sorry about your infertility though. Thanks for sharing your story here. It's great that you fought with your infertility. I'm sorry about your miscarriages too. It must have been so hard to get over them. Your clinic sounds like a great one. I would really like to know more about it. I'm glad you are a mother now. It is the most amazing feeling in the world. Loved your story.

serra111

Reg: May 18th 2018

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 7:00pm

Hello, I am so glad for you. Infertility is hard to overcome. I have a child through surrogacy as well. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I needed to be a mother however that was not in destiny. The reason of the infertility was unknown. I was not able to conceive an infant. I was so frightened however I ended up infertile. I went the medicines as well however same. At last, I chose to go for surrogacy. As I had no more choice. I went to a facility In Europe. That clinic gave me a surrogate and now I am a glad mother. I have no more wishes. I am happy to the point that you chose it.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:52pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really ha[py to hear about your success. I wish you good luck in the future. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing. I wish more people go for it. Take care.

SuJas

Reg: May 19th 2018

Monday, May 21st 2018, 6:50pm

I am happy for you tersa, infertility has become widespread that it has affected so many lives. Because it affects the couples emotionally as well as physically. Women are more affected. And you have chosen a perfect solution to your infertility. I am a firm believer that when there is a way if something isn't giving you the required results then one must move on to the next strategy. Surrogacy isn't immoral, some consider it as folly. When it allows you to have your own genetic child. We must spread our successful experiences with other infertile couples.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 7:01pm

I can understand your condition. Infertility is a pathetic situation. It takes a lot out of women. I had cervix incompetence. After that, I was left infertile. I was so upset and disappointed. But then I came to know that I am not the one. I made my mind that I have to choose something for me. So I chose surrogacy. I have a daughter now. I am happy that I didn't waste much time. I would recommend this to the people who are not able to conceive babies. Stay blessed.

Mona888

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 10:25am

Hello. I hope you do good. I can relate to your pain. I know how hard it gets to accept that you are infertile. Infertility totally wrecks a person emotionally and physically. Strong are those who face it like a challenge.They accept what the nature brings them. I am glad you applied for surrogacy. I am in the same boat. Me and my husband had surrogacy from Ukraine too. It was a blessing in disguise. I am a blessed mother now. My little princess makes me forget all the problems I had faced. I am thankful to surrogacy. Good luck to all those going through the treatment. Stay safe.

Claire44

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 5:00am

Hello ladies! hope you are doing good. Good to know that you have a child through surrogacy. Children are a blessing. I am also an infertile lady. After my 3 MCs, I decided to go for alternatives. Surrogacy and IVF were the options available to me. I choose IVF. But in my case, IVF failed for two times. It became too much lengthy and costly. Now I am also looking for the surrogacy. I choose surrogacy due to its success rate. It is a secure technique. I choose a clinic in Ukraine. Next month we are going for it. Wish us a goodluck

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:14pm

Hi you guys. I had almost forgotten about this post. Thank you so much for commenting here. I read each comment. Thanks for such nice words from you all. It really means a lot to me. I'm glad some of you shared your stories here too. ITs good to know that I'm not the only one. This is actually a great forum. I can connect and relate to you all. I really hope I can help you guys with whatever you need here. To all those ladies who have gone through a hard time, you are very strong. I really hope everyone who is struggling right now gets to see their happy ending soon. Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences here with me. This could inspire someone here. You guys are amazing. The clinic you people mentioned sounds like a great one.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE