You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Leanne83

• "Leanne83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 18th 2018

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 10:51am

2WW - tested early

Hi girls, I couldn’t hold off testing and did a clear blue test 10 days after transfer with a 3 day transfer and got a 1-2 weeks pregnant but did another one this morning which is the next day and it a BFN. I’m so annoyed I even tested in the first place now. Has anyone else had this?

Reg: Apr 9th 2018

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 11:18am

test again

awh my lovely....

sorry to hear this but not all is lost. we all test early sometimes as its so hard waiting.....

Maybe you should try the same test you got the 2-3 weeks with? to see what happens and do the test at the same time you did the last one?

also don't give up hope yet as there is still time and for whatever reason the hcg may just nit hav been strong enough to detect xx

good luck and keep us updated. xx

Leanne83

• "Leanne83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 18th 2018

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 11:20am

Thank you. I just need to stop stressing :)

Reg: Apr 9th 2018

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 8:56am

any word?

hello my lovely ,,,,,, just wanted to pop by and check if you tested again and what your outcome was?

I am 7 days post 5 day transfer and tested this morning getting a negative result agrrrr x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE