You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "teressaross" started this thread

Reg: May 14th 2018

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 4:56pm

new here

Hi everyone. How are you all doing? My name is Teressa. I'm a new member here. I came here because I like connecting with moms and people who are still struggling to be a parent. I like to help them. This is a weird hobby I know. But I have been through the hard phase of TTC. At that time, I was all alone. I did not even know about these forums. I only had my family by my side. You know how you sometimes need to see someone have the same problem as you so you don't feel alone in it, I needed that so bad. Now that I have been more active on the internet, I found a lot of people who I could relate to when I was going through the same situations. But everything is good now. I have a son who is almost a year old now. I had him through surrogacy after TTC for three years. Looking forward to sharing my story with you all.

Claire44

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:53pm

Hi! Hope you are doing great. Sorry to hear about you. But It is a good thing that you did not lose hope. I am glad to know that you found your way. Helping others is a great job of humanity. Surrogacy really helps. It is like a miracle for those who cannot conceive naturally. It is a blessing to complete families. It is really a safe and secure process. As a mother of a surrogate baby, I can understand that how surrogacy helps. I was helpless before starting my journey of surrogacy. But surrogacy made true my dreams. Thank you for sharing your story. God bless you. Take care.

Claire44

Friday, June 1st 2018, 5:40am

Hello ladies! I am so sorry to hear your story. But it is a good thing that you found a way. I am happy to see your views about surrogacy. Thank you for posting here. I am also a mother of a surrogate son. I also tried for TTC for 5 years but all in vain. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I had make searched on it and getting information about different clinics who provides surrogacy treatment. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy. This happened to me like a miracle. I had blessed with twins through surrogacy. It really helps. It is just like a blessing for intended parents. Wishing u best of luck for future life. Good luck

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE