You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rose85

• "Rose85" started this thread

Reg: Apr 10th 2018

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 6:25pm

IVF Ocean Suite Plymouth

Hi all,
my husband and I are attending what I hope is our consent appointment in 2 weeks time at the ocean suit in derriford in Plymouth , can anyone tell me how long after it takes to start treatment?

They have said we'll need IVF with ICSI due to male based infertility. Can anyone briefly discuss me through the meds process. I have a general idea but not specific to Plymouth. eg-starting with the pill I've heard? I understand that everyone's may be slightly different but just want some general information.

Would appreciate any input. Thank you

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 9:37pm

Hi Rose, I am at OS, I was there today picking up my drugs :) We are ICSI too and were incredibly lucky that we were successful first time and then with our third lot of frozen embies and now have 2 beautiful girls.

We are private so weren’t on a list but don’t think it’s made any difference to timing after consent. Ours was on the 21st February, we are on long protocol, I think that is generally UA’s favoured way from what I gather. I have been on the combined pill since 19th March and will start Buserelin injections next Tuesday, 17th, then have first scan on the 2nd May and hopefully start stimming injections then and then :pray: EC w/c 14th May.

Any questions ask away, will help if I can at all xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE