You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fifs

Ace

• "Fifs" started this thread

Reg: Nov 19th 2017

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 8:29am

Testing

Hey guys
So I told myself I would be calm and patient through the tww, but 9dp3dt and starting to get edgy. Think being off with free time on my hands hadn't helped.
I'm due to hpt on Friday, 14dp3dt.

I know I'm still well to early to test atm, but I had it in my head you tested around 11-13dpt. When did everyone else hpt?
Or did you hold out for 14...

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 8:52am

I have never been at that stage yet fifs but I wld imagine it’s so difficult to wait!! Are use both off on Friday? Or will use do it and then have to go off to work?
How do you feel? Any signs or symptoms? I wish you all the luck in the world!! X

Fifs

Ace

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 8:57am

Thank you ☺ Hubby's on nights and I work days but v busy at the mo so don't think I'd take the full day. Think I'll wait for him to come then test.
Few twinges but can't tell if they're good or bad so trying to ignore!!

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:18am

Fifs I was naughty and tested at 8dp3dt and got my BFP I kept thinking then maybe it was from the trigger so test every day then until my OTD and watched my lines get darker, my only advice is if you do want test early you need to make sure that seeing a negative won't get you down as it is still to early, I had mental told myself if I got an negative I wouldn't let it throw me off because it was way to early something just came over me and I just had to test because I really was wrecking my own head about it and it wasnt healthy

Fifs

Ace

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:31am

Thanks daisy, yeah I think if I tested early I would end up testing every day to make sure! I was thinking a sneaky test on weds 12dp3dt if it was still wrecking my head.

I am due to go to England this weekend. My friends are all doing a race and I'm signed up for it too. If I'm neg I'll do it, it will be a good distraction, but if I'm lucky enough to be pos I'll have to think up a pretty good excuse not to take part!!

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:37am

When I took my test it was 6pm in the evening I wasn't expecting it to be positive I took a first response and it was positive within 30 secs I just couldn't believe it! Some ladies test and get a BFN then test the next day and get a BFP! I hope you do get good news misuss x

Reg: Jul 26th 2017

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 11:59pm

I tested 10dp 5dt 2 days before test day and got a bfp x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE