You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jul 11th 2017

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:11am

That’s great sparkle, full steam ahead for you now!!

Got the call just before 9am. Out of the 7 fertilised and 7 day 3 embryos we now have 4 top quality blastocysts! They are using the embryoscope to defide which 2 are the best to transfer. The other 2 will be frozen. I am absolutely delighted with this outcome but of course still very nervous with regards to it ending with a successful BFP.

Transfer later this morning, the butterflies in my stomach are unreal!!!

Xxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:28am

That’s great sparkle :thumbsup:

Everything is crossed for you Mewsbabe. It is such a massive rollercoaster of emotions isn’t it xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

• "Sparkle10" started this thread

Reg: May 18th 2015

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:52am

thank you dusky i really cant believe ive started, ive thought about it and imagined it for so long and now its happening : D

mewsbabes thats unreal!!!!!!! so pleased for you, well done. so you are getting transfer today?? omg how exciting zxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 3:26pm

Yes sparkle transfer was earlier today. Transferred 2 grade A blastocysts and froze 2 blasts, one grade A the other grade B. The embryologist was having kittens that I wanted 2 transferred, but I insisted. Now I begin the dreaded wait....and guess when my test day is, Friday the 13th!!!!! Have to go to the clinic to have a blood test done. Fingers, toes and everything that can be crossed, but I know it’s easentially out of my hands now. Just hope at least one of those blasts will stick. Xoxo

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 3:40pm

omg mewsbabes was she. good for u for standing your ground well.. have everything crossed for those two little blastocytes.
its so good you have good ones frozen too for that little brother or sister ;)
how did you find the transfer?
yes friday the 13th, when i was looking up rough dates for my egg collection i thought it might fall on friday 13th lol , it will be your lucky day : D xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 3:55pm

I think because both blasts were top quality that she was nervous, as no clinic wants multiples (twins, triplets etc). I said, I’m 38, transfer 2 please, I’ll sign what I need to! So, both transferred. Transfer was quite uncomfortable, like a smear test, but he couldn’t see my cervix and kept having to crank the device more and more open, ouch. But it was cool to see the actual transfer on the screen :-)

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:20pm

class mewsbabes.
hows your amh? what were they stimming you with? xxx

ouch cranking the device open doesnt sound too pleasant lol.. so you can see them on the screen being put in that sounds really cool xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:43pm

Hi sparkle,

Have to use donor sperm as DH is sterile. Both our kids and this current cycle with same donor. My AMH is 14.9. I was on 300
Gonal f and 150 Luveris.

IVF no 1: 2013 - 2 blasts transferred, resulted in 1 son, almost 4.

IVF no 2: 2015 - 2 blasts transferred, BFN.

IVF no 3: 2015 - 2 blasts transferred, resulted in 2nd son, not long 2.

IVF no 4: 2017 - 1 day 3 embryo transferred, chemical pregnancy.

IVF no 5: 2018 - 2 blasts transferred........outcome unknown.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:47pm

wow thanks mewsbabes , you def are an expert at all this , so lovely to see you have two sons from the whole process, thats amazing .

see i had my amh done for the nhs go and with gcrm within a month of each other and they were both quite different one was like 9.1 and the other was 12 something, guess the testing must vary a bit. i just hope its ok and i stim alright

who do you have your treatments with? x sorry for all the questions lol x
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:51pm

Amazing mewsbabe well done you!! Imagine you could end up with 4 babies lol which clinic are you with? Dnt worry to much about Friday 13th my sister was born on that date so she insists that it’s a good luck day lol x

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:55pm

No worries sparkle, ask away, I’ve had so many highs and lows with the whole process. IVF 1-3 was with Origin, no 4 was with NHS (RFC) and now no 5 with GCRM. I know they use different labs to process bloods etc so they may use different scales, I know my readings have jumped about all over the show with the different clinics. GCRM measured it at 14.9. We are and will be eternally thankful for our 2 beautiful boys, they are a testament to the fact that this process works!!! Xoxo

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:58pm

Congratulations on being PUPO Mewsbabes, fantastic!! Previously I have always had 2 put back but this time the clinic say they have changed their protocol and only do if patient is over 40... I am 39 and praying I can persuade them...xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 6:01pm

thats good to know mewsbabes thank you.
im with gcrm too ( nhs round will be around july approx i think , hopefuly wont need it so soon )
is it gonal f that gcrm are stimming you with? xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 6:06pm

I have always used gonal f, although nhs gave me bemfola.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 6:09pm

Hi dusky, the embryologist was literally having a heart attack today when I said 2, but i wouldn’t budge. In our first ivf we had both blasts implant but there was only 1 embryo in 1 sac, the other sac was empty. I just believe it increases my chances of getting 1 baby, I’m not actively seeking twins!!

Reg: Jun 6th 2017

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 6:34pm

Mewsbabe great to hear you have 2 boys through your treatments and the very best of luck in your current one.. it just goes to show there really is hope through the whole process..we are also using donor sperm and this is our first go at icsi with the NHS... can u ask was it ivf or icsi you went through? We have our pre treatment consultation on Thursday and hoping we can start meds on Sunday as that will be day 21 of my cycle..any advice would be greatly appreciated as to what you done in the weeks before stating treatment...

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 6:49pm

Hey hopeful girl, yes the whole process really is a miracle when you think about it. We have been IVF every time except for NHS which was ICSI. Same donor every time. We chose him from a clinic in Europe. Only thing I did was cut out caffeine and alcohol, and go to Acupuncture, watched what I ate a bit but not too ott and took vit supplements. To be honest I think it’s all a guessing game. I tried to relax as much as possible and have taken time off work too. Would need a crystal ball to figure it all out to be honest! We’ve been so lucky in the past, fingers crossed we can be lucky one final time. Xx

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 7:26pm

It really is mewsbabes...we picked our donor last week and i can't say it was easy but we are happy with our choice...we had 8 to choose from then narrowed it down to two, but think it's fantastic you are able to use same donor every time ..i have 1 coffee a day which is not so bad considering I previously drank 3-4 cups..but thinking i should cut It out altogether. I'm currently having acupuncture and reflexology and taking folic acid every day...it really is a guessing game as to weather it will work or not-im still quite young so hoping we at least have age on our side, so really trying to stay positive. Fingers and toes crossed for you xxxx

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:14pm

thanks mewsbabes, did you do any exercise during treatment or should we just relax and enjoy not having to do any lol xx

hopeful girl hope all goes well for you xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:46pm

I did absolutely no exercise during the whole process, nothing, attempted to focus all my spare energy on growing follicles, so my body wasn’t requiring any energy for any other purpose. I don’t know if that made a difference, just a choice I made. I used a hot water bottle on my tummy at every opportunity.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:49pm

thank you mewsbabes ^^
xxxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Monday, April 9th 2018, 8:05pm

Hi girls I need your help...started taking sprays yesterday morning and few minutes later I felt the taste going down the back of my throat so as the time came round tonight to take my dose I didn't taste it atol so I redone it and now I'm freaking out I've took to much as in iv done it twice within 5 minutes... Says to call a doc if you take more than your meant to. I'm probably freaking out but could do with the advice..

Monday, April 9th 2018, 8:11pm

Hopeful girl, I wouldn’t worry, although for your own piece of mind phone the nurses line first thing in the morning and get speaking to someone. No other advice, sorry.

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Monday, April 9th 2018, 8:15pm

I'm sure it's fine as a one off. You won't necessarily taste the taste every time, so don't worry. I think if you aim it more towards the outside wall of the nose you don't get the taste as bad as if you aim it straight up. The nurse has always told me not to sniff when doing it.

Reg: Oct 12th 2017

Monday, April 9th 2018, 8:18pm

Hi hopeful girl your not meant to taste it, you hold your head slightly forward and spray you don't sniff it up while you spray. Only 3% needs to he absorbed so 1 spray would have been enough. Just spray and tilt your head back slightly don't sniff it up. Just call in morn to see but should be ok. X

Monday, April 9th 2018, 8:50pm

Hi girls thanks for the advice I'll take what use said on board...i rang nurses line there and someone is going to ring me back just paronid ive over done it...thanks for your help and taking the time to reply I'd be lost without this forum xxx

Reg: Apr 9th 2018

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 11:43am

Mewsbabes

I have a feeling that this Friday the 13th is going to be a good one for you :) :)

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:07pm

Girls TMI ALERT

:8o:
just been to the loo and i had the biggest "glob" of ewcm like stuff when i wiped.. please tell me this is normal im freaked out. im still stimming.. have a scan in the morning x
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:10pm

I had loads during stims sparkle! : D

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:16pm

yayy thanks mewsbabes.
this is the first bit ive had so hopefully a sign that those follicles are finally getting bigger.
happydance
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:33pm

I was having a freak attack too this past few days it's just literally copious amounts, I have to wear a panty liner. I have googled it and it seems normal enough, I tried calling nursing line earlier and got no answer so I settled with Google lol.
Only 2 more days of injections to go eeekkk xx

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:44pm

phewwww thanks wanabeee

ive only really had it yesterday and today.. today was ALOT!!! lol
how are ur follicles coming along?
xx
im in for another scan in the morning
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:51pm

I think all ok, I was in for 1st scan on Wednesday and I had 6 (4×12mm 3x11mm) on Right and 5 (3×12mm 2×11mm) on the Left all measuring similar so they didn't want to see me until Monday morming again.
Hoping they continue to grow nicely until then.
How are you getting on are your follys doing good?
It's all getting real now..xx

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 8:58pm

ive had a couple of scans, i have low amh so hard to stimulate.
i had 7 on my right ovary from 10-12 and 4 or 5 on left ovary i think they were slightly smaller.
im back again tomorrow hopefully the have grown lots .. i def can feel them more now in there i think.

we might have ec round similar times ... thats if im not stimming for too much longer lol x
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 9:28pm

Me too I feel sore today more tender when I sit or stand up and when moving but it's not causing pain. I'm scheduled for EC on Wednesday, we just need one bad boy to give us our wee miracle I am feeling positive. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:07am

wananbee had scan . all good they are much bigger biggest in around 20
my lining is 10.5
he gave me one more dose of stimms for tonight then back in the morn for another scan.. possible ec tuesday/wednesday xxx

i deffffffff feel those ovaries now i didnt really before :thumbup:
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:22am

Brilliant sparkle, we may be similar timing then..cant wait for scan tomorrow now. Xx

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:47am

yes i know.. was talking to a grl there she said if im stimming today ec will be possibly wed/thurs.
are you off work wannabee?? xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 12:24pm

I'm still working, I'm scheduled for EC Wednesday so all being well il take Wednesday and Thursday off. I have a desk job so it's not strenuous and i can make it as less stressful as i like so at the minute I am comfortable enough to work keeps my mind active. Are you off?
Girls how do you feel after ET would you need day off? I can take off anytime I like I don't necessarily have to book in advance xx

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 12:42pm

im still working too yea ill def organise to be off on thursday and see how i feel for friday, if i cant go i cant go i suppose.
im scared for et.. spoke to embryologist today and she said not to worry about it they will give me lots of drugs to make me happy lol x
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Reg: Apr 13th 2018

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 1:06pm

Brilliant news Sparkle and Wannabe. I had the flexibility to work from home after EC which was great as I felt a bit bloated and uncomfortable after so it was great to work in my comfies. I wasnt sore from the collection itself just still from the stimulation on the ovaries. ET was over in the matter of minutes and is just like a smear but slightly a wee bit more uncomfortable. Nothing to worry about at all and was probably the easiest part of the whole thing apart from the waiting. Lol. I've taken this week past off work but plan to work from home next week.....test day Friday.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 1:21pm

Wont be long coming in hopefully.....
Thanks for your reply, I'm just going to take each day as it comes xx

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 1:25pm

thank you hopefully : D
im sure u cant wait until test day.. did you have many embryos that fertilised etc?
its all the waiting and the unknown isnt it.. u just dont know whats next lol
ive got my work sorted now up until friday so ill see when ec is and if needs be ill book friday off too.. not great when self employed but it needs to be done. xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 2:11pm

egg collection!!!!

girls just got the call.. ec is on wednesday morn, they dont want to see me again for scan tomorro morn as my bloods look good.
its all go for wednesday woohoo
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 2:14pm

Exciting Sparkle! Good luck x
My ICSI Journey

April/May 2018
1st ICSI Cycle :BFN: ;(
Sept/Oct 2018
2nd ICSI Cycle :?: :?:

babydust

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 2:15pm

thank you janelle :thumbsup:
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 3:25pm

Yeaaa that's great sparkle xx

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 3:28pm

yes wanabee glad to finally have a date x thought it was never gonna happen lol
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Monday, April 16th 2018, 9:21pm

wannabee have you got ur trigger tonight..mines is at 9.45 xxx :thumbsup:
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Reg: Apr 9th 2018

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:44am

Good luck girls for EC. you done good to get to this stage.

Whilst everyone is different - I can only account for myself and each time I sailed through the process feeling nothing. I had no bloat from stimms and no soreness. I worked the entire process and had no days off. I personally just didn't feel I needed to.
This time I am taking the day of ET off if I get to that stage but will work before or after on day of EC depending on time (all being well)

Good luck for your collections. Any queries just ask them as they are very nice. Plus they keep you in a while after to make sure your ok etc xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE