You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anniebell" started this thread

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 9:28pm

2WW Severe Pain

Hi girls, currently sitting in my local A&E with severe abdo pain. I'm trying not to worry as I know Joys you had the same. It's not as bad as it was an hour ago, slowly subsiding. Rang emergency number and they advised to go to them or my local A&E. Considering the pain and the 3 hour drive I chose local. Joys, what was your pain like? Seriously hoping I'm a fool and it's a bad bout of indegestion.

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 9:34pm

Hi Annie! Hope your ok! It could be implantation with my daughter I had to leave a concert because I had cramps like period pains only 10x worse it was awful! I found out I was pregnant shortly after! Please god that's what it Is for you, did it just come on all of a sudden? Keep us updated, thinking on you xx

Joys

Ace

Reg: Mar 29th 2017

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 9:57pm

Hi Annie, I do hope all is well. I think a lot of my pain was those progesterone gel as I was severely bloated and constipated. It woke me up in the middle of the night and had sharp severe pains. I had lots of tests and everything came back clear thankfully but they did initially check for ohss so get them to check that. I also think I caught a bug as was so rundown, had flu like symptoms. Have you been seen yet? Thinking of you xx

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:02pm

Hope everything is ok! I sometimes get really severe, sharp pains with bad wind, so hopefully it's just something like that or indigestion or better still implantation like Daisy said x
ICSI #1 - April/May 2018
4 eggs - 2 x day3 embryos - :BFN: ;(
ICSI #2 - Sept/Oct 2018
5 eggs - 2 x day5 early blasts - :BFN: ;(

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:27pm

I've been took through but now waiting on a doctor. They are clueless about fertility issues here and looked at me like I had 10 head's when I said embryo transfer. Joys I was really bloated and constipated and got a little relief on going sorry for tmi. As time has passed it has got better but its gone around into my back and my abdo feels like I done a thousand sit ups. A gynae is coming to see me now.

Joys

Ace

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:39pm

I found eating dates helped with the constipation and I also found those naked peanut and date bars quite useful too if you can't stomach eating just dates. Hope you get some good news xx

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:59pm

Thinking of you Anniebell. Here’s hoping you just need the loo lol ask if u can take lactose n stuff like that .... but maybe ring the help line and ask the fertility professionals instead!! ::P

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 11:08pm

Here's hoping. I'm seriously considering going home and going up to the royal tomorrow morning. They took blood and then come back to take it again as put wrong label on.

Reg: Apr 15th 2014

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 11:15pm

Here's hoping all will be ok. The bloating from crinone can be unreal, if it's that. I know you have other suggestions but I found Prune juice and fibrogel sachets helped. I know it may be uncomfortable to move but trying to stay active as possible, walking etc.

CQCQ

Ace

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 11:33pm

God love you u will sit for hours waiting on those results!! Ask them for something for your bowels while u are waiting and drunk plenty of water see if it eases any!! X

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 1:03am

I'm home. Still as sore as when I arrived in to hospital. They never gave me blood or urine results. No gynae ever arrived. Sho doctor told me moderate pain was to be expected. I says to her if it was moderate I'd have stayed at home. I'm fuming with them. Anyhow, home and in bed with pain relief which they also refused to give me. Hopefully I'm better in the morning.

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:30am

Annie how's the pain this morning? Hope your feeling better if not id phone the RFC again x

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 8:25am

Poor you Annie, how are you feeling this morning? They sound awful! Can you call your clinic again, may be OHSS, I had this and it is so painful, I can’t remember, how many eggs did you have? Really hope it’s feeling better this morning xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 8:29am

It's a lot better. Just kinda sore/stiff around the ovaries. I'm gonna rest all day as had such a rough night but if it starts again I'm away up the road. Nearly went up at 4am only hubby was fast asleep.

Dusky I had 11 eggs. I've no other symptoms and apparently my bloods were normal but from listening to a conversation the doc had on the phone last night I don't think the bloods ever saw the lab. I know it's tmi but see in the early hours, everytime I passed wind was absolutely excruciating.

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 9:14am

Annie just keep an eye on yourself, id still phone clinic and just ask for advice and tell them everything you have said to us just to be in the safe side, if it was ohss you would want to catch it before it gets worse! I still think it could be implantation! Fingers crossed xx did you bloat much on your injections? I look like am 3 months pregnant it's getting me down to because I haven't much baggy clothes to cover it people must be chatting about me lol xx

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 9:53am

I rang. They are going to chase up last night's bloods and they say it sounds like it may have been a twisted ovary which has now corrected itself. No need to go up but if it happens again ring them. As I was typing this they rang with the results of the bloods from last night which were normal.

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 10:31am

Daisy I find the bloat worse with the Crinone gel. Let people talk. When talking about you they are leaving someone else alone. ::P

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:25am

So glad it’s not so bad now hon and that bloods are normal xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 4:13pm

Hi Annie Jesus Mrs you've been through it alright I hope the pain has subsided now and can be managed. The thought that a&he practitioners cannot deal with gye problems is an absolute disgrace in this day and age...I had my EC today and am happpy to report we got 8 eggs , just counting the hours to I call in the morning to see how they have fertilised ::P

Joys

Ace

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 4:37pm

Great news Martha xx

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 6:22pm

I know, it's a disgrace. Not too bad now. Got a few of them Nakd bars and pharmacist gave me Rennie Deflatine which has relieved the bloating a little. Martha that's fab news. Good luck for call tomorrow I'm sure all will be well. Xx

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:50pm

Rennie deflafe am going to get then tomroow I am fed up of the bloating I sound like such a crier but my clothes don't fit and am fed up being queezy! I took my daughter to her school disco and had to leave early I feel so bad cus it's not her fault am going through this and she had had to suffer a bit with not as many days out and just me constantly telling her am to sick to do stuff, Aww girls send me positive vibes lol x

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:58pm

It's a nightmare Daisy. It will all be worth it. I am a changed woman this evening after having them. So far so good. Highly recommend.

Martha1

Friday, February 9th 2018, 10:42am

Hi girls I made the nerve racking call today and we have 4 fertilised ::P

Reg: Aug 8th 2017

Friday, February 9th 2018, 11:45pm

Martha that's brilliant news x

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 7:22am

Girls, I started to bleed at 2am this morning with light cramping. I'm convinced it's AF. I have no words for what I'm feeling or how scared I am. I am today 4dp5dt just in time for implantation bleeding but it's not what I would call spotting. Red on wipe and a trickle in the loo.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 8:12am

Is your at due around this time? Awwk Annie hopefully it stops it could maybe still be implantation brought in worse because of everything your body has gone through, have you thought about phoning the clinic for advice, it's just so they can tell you what it's likely to Be? Seems really early for af xx

CQCQ

Ace

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 8:27am

Annie Bell try to stay positive it could just be implantation, give it the rest of the day or a few days before you think the worst!! I know that’s probably the last kinda thing you want to hear!! Thinking of you either way.... stay strong!! X

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 8:29am

I don't really know how to calculate it being due but if I had of had one last month it would be due around the 22nd. It's starting to get heavy, have had to wear a pad now this morning so I don't hold out much hope. It seems too much for implantation. Sending hubby to chemist for a first response test. No idea why but it can't hurt. I might ring clinic. I'm just devastated. I'll never ever forget it as today is my birthday as well. I havent slept and I'm supposed to be visiting my mum today. I don't know how I'll get through it.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 8:37am

Annie my heart goes out to you, please ring the clinic it will put your mind at ease tell them about the serve pains the other day and now this, just be be on the safe side and phone them!Am ago holding out hope for you for implantuon missus, so sorry to hear all this is happening on your birthday xx

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 8:57am

I'll ring them shortly and let you know.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:01am

Do Annie xxx

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:20am

Just rang the clinic who say it's not necessarily the end and to keep taking the drugs. There's nothing they can do at this point one way or the other so hang in there. Could be all over

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:29am

But it mite not be either missus, id see how the bleeding goes today and tomorrow before giving up hope! Is it still heavy now in the pad? X

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:36am

It's not too bad. Just like the start of a period. Mostly there on wiping with a little on the pad. The rest of my message didn't post. It was it could be all over but maybe not. I'm a little more positive now I have rang them. Thank's Daisy. I'd have brooded and cracked open the wine tonight lol although I doubt I would have as I went to kitchen to make tea this morning and says to myself ah sure I can have proper tea instead of decaff and sure went for decaff anyway. I reckon I've still some hope inside.

Joys

Ace

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:47am

Oh lovely I hope you are okay and can have a restful day on your birthday. Hoping it's implantation bleed as everyone has said. Much love and wishing you a positive birthday today xx

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 10:23am

Sounds like implantion Annie I wouldn't give up hope yet it could be a good sign xx

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 12:07pm

My goodness Annie - you have really been through the mill. Glad to hear you are feeling more hopeful.
In the early weeks of my pregnancy I had bleeds, wrecked my nerves but all ended well. I was told the bleeding wasn’t from my womb but from my cervix - apparently the pregnancy hormones had this impact. Was told to rest. So a bleed can be for lots of different reasons, including implantation- but it is hard not to think the worse. Keep hanging in there.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 2:24pm

I think I'm out girls. Very dark and like a period now. Cramps as well. I can't believe it. I had no reason to believe it wouldn't work and for every time I got a wee bit further I had a wee bit more hope. I'm absolutely devastated. Have to put a brave face on today to see my family for my birthday but will be taking to home for a wee while to try and recover from this. Thanks for all your support. X

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 5:08pm

Annie- I really hope you aren’t out. It is a horrible process. Don’t feel the need to put on a brave face- to keep others happy. If it lifts you any way getting out - go for it. But sometimes you have to put yourself first, and if you need time for yourself do that. You are in my thoughts xxx

Reg: Jun 6th 2017

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 6:34pm

Oh Annie bell really hoping it's implantion bleeding. Thinking of you. Try to stay positive I know easier said than done but I wouldn't give up just yet until you know for definite. Sending all my love xxx

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 6:37pm

Sorry to hear this Anniebell, it must be heartbreaking but I’m crossing fingers for you-there is still hope xx

Fifs

Ace

Reg: Nov 19th 2017

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 7:59pm

Thinking of you anniebell and hoping there is still something sticking

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:06pm

Thanks all. I had a heavyish bleed early in the day and there has been a flow all day. Not always necessarily on the pad but always on wipe. I go from utter despair to hope. Only time will tell at this stage. I really do think at 4dp5dt it's to early for a period but who knows. I've been reading about others who have went on to have bfps so fingers crossed

Reg: Aug 8th 2017

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:42pm

Oh I really hope it's implantation bleeding Annie. Stay positive xx

Jo31

Ace

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 10:24pm

Fingers and everything crossed for you Anniebell

Martha1

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 1:06pm

Well girls I called this morning for news on my eggs and we had to go in for 3day Transfer. They transferred two at grade 3/3 and 3/4 the other two are current 3/4 and a 2/2 the 2/2 is not expected to make to freeze but they are expecting the 3/4 one to progress. The embryologist told me that they are good quality and have done well but does anyone understand what 3/3 or 3/4 translates as?

Lauren84

Reg: Dec 18th 2017

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 3:07pm

Hi martha I had 3 day transfer as well but they didn' tell me grading like that. They told me how many cells... I had an 8 cell and a 9 cell. Both good quality. When I researched it 8 cell was ideal for 3 day transfer and 9 cell was a little fast. But here they have both made it this far had 12 wk scan last week xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lauren84" (Feb 11th 2018, 3:08pm)

Martha1

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 4:00pm

Awh Lauren I’m so excited !

Reg: Jun 6th 2017

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 6:01pm

Annie bell how are you today? X