You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anniebell" started this thread

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 10:02am

Food & Drink

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has any tips on food and drink to aid implantion. I've read about pomegranate juice and pineapples. Did anyone use these? Wondering would pomegreat juice do instead of the much more expensive pom pomegranate juice. Seems to be similar stuff. Also are there other things you would recommended?

Fifs

Ace

Reg: Nov 19th 2017

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 5:39pm

So in absolute conviction that I could eat myself pregnant I bought a fertility nutrition book. Obviously didn't work but I presume it's the same theory to help with ivf.
In luteal phase it says yey for pineapple, leafy greens, carrots, sweet potatoes. Warming foods like soup and stew. Avoid cold food and raw veg. Keep warm.

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 6:48pm

Il be living off all that stuff after mine fifs lol to be honest I think the key seems to be relax and not stress much whilst on the 2ww obviously ave never been there before but from what I see on here about people who got their BFP all the advice seems to be just to not stress or worry to much about it! That's what am gona suck at because I am an over worrier and stress about stressing lol xx

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 6:54pm

I would normally eat much like that anyway. I might give the pomegranate a go. I don't like pineapple so cant see me starting to eat that.

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 11:33am

I’ve heard that it has to be pure pineapple juice .. it’s available in Asda

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 11:14pm

Girls I have been having a 250ml glass pomegranate juice once a day and my lining has gone from 10 on Wednesday to 13 today. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not but it so full of vitamins it can't hurt to take it. Tried coconut water earlier...vile... not happening. I'll stick with my 3l of water and a glass each of pomegranate juice and milk.

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Monday, January 29th 2018, 10:53am

Apparently the best is the actual pineapple core, I also ate Brazil nuts as said to be good to thicken the lining x

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

FERTILITYZONE