You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Pinkangel" started this thread

Reg: Sep 26th 2017

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 8:58pm

FET at RFC

Hi girls, just wondering if anyone knows how long the waiting list is for FET at RFC (NHS) once you’ve had your review appointment?

Reg: Sep 28th 2016

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 12:56pm

Hi Pinkangel, I had my review appointment in the middle of October and is was 27th December before I had my appointment where I got my schedule and medication. Xxxxxxxxxx

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 12:02am

Thank you JMcK. My review is mid-Feb and I’m not really sure what to expect. I had a failed IVF cycle in Nov and I’ve one frosty left. What’s a FET schedule like? Hope it’s going well for you so far! X

Reg: May 11th 2016

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 2:20pm

Hi, i had my review mid October and just got my letter last week to say we are top of the list for FET. This is our NHS free cycle. So about 3 months. X

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 2:57pm

Thanks Bambi1416. Best of luck with your FET cycle! X

Reg: Sep 28th 2016

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 5:48pm

Thanks Pinkangel. This FET is my private cycle so that's maybe why it was slightly quicker than Bambi's. I had a failed fresh IVF cycle in January and a failed NHS FET cycle in July. I have 4 frosties left. For my first FET I used synarel nasal spray, followed by progynova tablets and crinone gel. It was great not having to do the injections. You only have 1 scan normally a week before embryo transfer. The thing I found worrying was the panic that the frosties wouldn't survive the thaw. You ring the morning of your embryo transfer to check. Wishing you all the best. Please keep in touch. Xxxxxxxxxx

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 10:45pm

Thank you JMcK34 - I will! Best of luck to you too! Xxx

Poppy39

Reg: Feb 12th 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 6:52am

Hi pink angel. I was put on end of November. I called previously and was told they were posting letters for early to mid November. A month later I rang and was told they have just posted letters for 28th October. They say it’s a 4 month wait to get the letter. Probably another month for an appointment so I’d say it’s more like 4-5montha as of now. Hope that helps x

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 10:18pm

Thanks Poppy39. It’s a long enough wait isn’t it? Feels like we’re wishing our lives away sometimes! X

Reg: May 11th 2016

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 9:35pm

Hiii, just a quick update. I phoned up to accept my FET and got a appointment date for 22 March for schedule etc. So from being put onto list mid October to appointment in March is about 5 months. Then i presume ill start start away depending on timing of my cycle etc. Hoping thia helps, i use to stalk the pages for any sort of waiting list info. Xx

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 10:31pm

Girls, how long did you have to wait from your fresh cycle to do fet?

Poppy39

Reg: Feb 12th 2017

Monday, February 12th 2018, 1:23pm

Hi Annie. It will be 6months for me. We received our review appointment at end of November after failed ivf from August. review appointment is 10-12 weekslater. They advised at review appointment that it was a 4 month wait until top of waiting list letter. We received ours last week but the appointment isn’t until end of March so all in all 6months. Praying my dates fall in a way that I can start immediately but you need to start treatment on day 21 so it’s looking like April for me as I think I’ll be past day 21. Hope that helps x

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Monday, February 12th 2018, 9:50pm

Thank you. Not as long a wait then. That's something I suppose.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE