You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Daisydo" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 5:24pm

CQCQ if your job isn't stressful or physically heavy work you could prob work through but will have to take off the ET and EC, to be honest I am glad i took off from injections because they knocked me for 6 and I was able to just relax and concentrate on myself not worry about work, I actually won't be going back till I get the ok from my scan because my job is very stressful and heavy and I am so scared to do damage to the baby, I had alot of holidays days so was lucky I had 4 weeks off paid and now it's 3 weeks sick pa but il be back after scan and counting months till maternity lol

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 6:04pm

Yeah it’s nursing..... and I’m down to do night shift and everything next week!! I know il regret it though and blame work if it dsnt work out the way we all want it to!! I just dnt know when to go off as I dnt want to be off for to long either!! I’m sure you will be lol so do u know yet when your scan is? Do you just go to GP as normal to say your pregnant or what? C

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 6:18pm

Naw the RFC bring you in for a scan and if all is ok at it they basically sign you off and then I make a midwife appointment just like a normal pregnancy then, id take off from the injections missus sure it will only be 4 weeks you will be off sometimes things in life are more important than work, and you really don't want no regrets, I was at my normal doctors the other day and sne9 actually told me it was to early to go back to work because I work in nursing home and she said it wouldn't be worth risking it x

CQCQ

Ace

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 9:54pm

Yeah I start injections at beginning of April so might wait until then!! Natue of the job you feel guilty for going off lol I know I’m being stupid for even thinking about it!! I’m sure ur so excited, so do u count the pregnancy from ET? Has it sunk in yet lol

Reg: May 18th 2015

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:27pm

i think im gonna try and book like the first week or so off after transfer if everything goes to plan just to relax, hopefully ill be ok up until then.
nearly wednesday now CQCQ... its getting closer to the start line [zx160]
i feel like these days are dragging in. GCRM rang me today to tell me my drugs had arrived and to ok everything for friday xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:56pm

The pregnancy be's calculated from 2 weeks before EC as that is when the egg was fertilized, a normal pregnany is dated from the date of lasg period so they add 2 weeks on to it as that would be an idea of when a normal period would of been in a normal conception of that makes sense, so when you test you will be classified as over 4 weeks pregnant lol it's confusing x

Fifs

Ace

Reg: Nov 19th 2017

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 11:02pm

I didnt realise that, that is confusing!!

CQCQ

Ace

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 12:13am

Wow that is confusing lol but I do get what u mean Daisy!!

I know sparkle I can’t wait.... reflexology today was lovely, she said my ovaries etc was all ok there was just a lot of tension in my body so I’m going to go every week now just to destress !! X

Reg: Feb 14th 2017

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 8:29am

Hi girls, had my PTC yesterday, starting to feel very real now! I’m quite interested to see what drugs everyone was/is on? I don’t have a concrete schedule atm, have to wait until I start my next cycle but my mock schedule is looking like I’ll be on synarel for just over 2 weeks and then Bemfola for 11 days. Hopefully starting end of this month, feeling really excited now!

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 8:03pm

i didnt know that either daisy.. its so good to have someone who has been right through it all too keep us right .

hi rachel.. where are u having treatment? i get my prostap injection on friday so that will be me starting.

CQCQ yes im having it every week now too its so relaxing. are you excited for tomorrow ???? : D i cant believe its here already .
xxxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

CQCQ

Ace

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 9:09pm

Yeah excited for tomorrow but it doesn’t seem real yet....lol I dnt think it will until like injections start as o will just be taking a wee small tablet for 20 days!! But time will tell!! Iv told my hubby that it’s also his job to remember me 3 times per day to take it as I’m so scarred il forget lol x

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 9:31pm

aw im sure u wont forget. although i forget to take my mulitvitamins sometimes . there just seem to be so many protocols arent there? suppose everyones sitution is different and we all need different meds .
i just get my injection on friday and thats me for 2 weeks, then a scan to see if everything is quietened down and ready to start injections. xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

CQCQ

Ace

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 11:14pm

That sounds like the best protocol you have lol I am slightly worried about all the side effects i have read too but trying not to think about them to much!! X

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:52pm

yes it sounds not too bad CQCQ.
thats me home from work and got my cool bags ready to collect meds in the morning .. ill be looking through them all day.
what size of cool bag will i need.. i have 2 medium sized lunch ones will that do i wonder? xxx suppose its different for everyone isnt it
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:58pm

hey Tansy good luck for tomorrow..fingers and toes crossed for you x :goodluck:
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

CQCQ

Ace

Friday, March 9th 2018, 8:05am

Sparkle I didn’t have any cooler bags with me... we just went straight home and they where fine!! Good luck today I’m sure your super excited!!

Good luck Tansy for your scan aswel!! I’m starting on 150 of menopur at beginning of April so I be glad to get first scan done!! X

Friday, March 9th 2018, 8:06am

Sparkle how far do you have to travel home? I live 2 hours away and I just put mine in the boot of the car and they said that would be fine lol x

Friday, March 9th 2018, 11:30am

hi daisydo, i only live 20 mins away so not far at all, have my meds all tucked into the fridge ready to go :thumbup:

CQCQ yes i was so excited, thats the injection done into my bum cheek this morning, just have to wait two weeks now then get scan to see how things are looking. she said side effects could be headaches,sweats and a bit moody lol.. sounds like fun but she says everyone is different. and just to take paracetamol for headaches or if i had too co codamol, she said to avoid ibuprofen .xx
how are u feeling? xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

CQCQ

Ace

Friday, March 9th 2018, 1:13pm

Hi sparkle, so far so good!! I’m just thinking of it as taking a wee vit or something every day so that I dnt start symptom spotting lol it will be good to see what happens next week though when my period is supposed to be due!! Cs I’m sure il still get the period hormones just no period, what do you think?
I’m having the mums and a few others for dinner on Sunday so I’m going to havta rearrange my fridge so no1 sees anything lol
Are you continuing at work etc as normal? X

Friday, March 9th 2018, 1:45pm

haha i was just thinking that when i was putting my meds into fridge..i put sme into bags and into bottom drawer to disguise them.. what are we like no one would even have the first clue what they are for lol.
yes i asked nurse today about period she said there is a chance of a small bleed around time of period so dont worry if that happens but yes im sure the hormones will be all over the place by then.
yes at the min im working as normal, im self employed so i could take off when i need too but i cant really take loads of time off if u know what i mean.
im glad we are kind of around the same stage. its a lovely sunny day here its making me feel all positive.
im off fridays so it has been working in well with appointments so far xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Fifs

Ace

Friday, March 9th 2018, 6:55pm

I'm keeping my meds in a fridge we have outside in the shed, a spare fridge we use for beer :) but everyone knows we keep the beer there so at the weekend my sisters boyfriend went to grab one an got an eyeful of vaginal gel!!
Don't think he'll have known what it's for, but don't know if that makes it better or worse!!

CQCQ

Ace

Friday, March 9th 2018, 8:50pm

Lmao fifs I’m sure his face was a picture lol he maybe thinks use are into some kinky stuff :thumbsup:

Yeah sparkle that is a good idea I might get a brown bag tomorrow!! Yeah it was a lovely day today I was out cleaning windows and everything lol first time in 18months iv done them haha

Friday, March 9th 2018, 10:09pm

fifs and CQCQ yous gave me the best giggle there, i read it out to my other half he was laughing too rotf
i have the gels sitting on our kitchen bench at the min, def have to find somewhere for them sooner rather than later before someone sees them too.
had a bad headache and pretty tired after the injection i had a nap from 6-7 and i never do that. the prostap must go straight into the system , im grand now tho xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

CQCQ

Ace

Friday, March 9th 2018, 10:39pm

Thats good sparkle lol
Yeah that’s is quick.... I have actually been having some soreness around my right ovary this evening...like when I get around ovulation time!! Dnt know if it’s anything to do with this tablet or not as it’s only day 2!! But nothing to worry about I’m sure!! X

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 6:06pm

omg CQCQ i have the exact same thing on my right ovary.. i was telling myself that im imagining it lol.. its prob us just noticing every little thing x
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

CQCQ

Ace

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 9:19pm

Really sparkle?? Iv been sore today again.... gonna leave it a few days as AF is due next week so il see how it goes then!! X

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 10:58pm

yes honestly i messaged my reflexologist about it and she did say she felt energy around my right ovary but was putting it down to ovulation.. i still have it niggling at me now. i dont think i get a period. nurse said i might have a light bleed around time its ue or else nothing.. so i dont know what to expect x
im having a crazy saturday night on the sofa with my bottle of water lol xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

tansy34

Reg: Jan 10th 2018

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:34pm

Hey girls, just catching up on this and laughing at the fridge antics! I feel like I’ve loads of room in mine now after making up all my Menopur. Thanks for your good wishes. Scan on Friday showed progress and I was in for another scan this morning. I’m booked in for EC on Wednesday! Hope you’re feeling ok after your injection sparkle, won’t be long going in for you xx

Fifs

Ace

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:17pm

Wednesday will be here before you know it tansy! I'm for my first scan that morning to see how I'm going, so we'll maybe cross paths!

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:38pm

yes tansy all good, glad to hear from you and glad you have an egg collection date, how are u feeling?xx

fifs where are you getting tretament? xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Fifs

Ace

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:43am

I'm rfc, what about you?

Monday, March 12th 2018, 7:29am

fIfs im GCRM . So far so good
have you been stimming for long? how you feeling
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Fifs

Ace

Monday, March 12th 2018, 7:52am

Since last Wednesday. Apart from the odd twinge I've had nothing. Starting to wonder should I feel something more. I'm on 300 so thought that was a high enough dose. Although I'll be happy enough if I've no side effects. We'll see on weds :)

Monday, March 12th 2018, 4:07pm

fifs thats good to know. ill be on 300 as well.. i was panicking coz its quite a high dose, thought it might turn me crazier than usual.. suppose everyone is different xx ill be happy to be like you with no symptoms :biggrin:
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

Fifs

Ace

Monday, March 12th 2018, 5:07pm

Actually, does anyone know how long the first scan takes?
I'm scheduled at 7.40 but am due to give a presentation in work at 9...
Would it take about half an hour?

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Monday, March 12th 2018, 5:14pm

It'll take about 5 minutes, if that! You're just in and out

Fifs

Ace

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:10pm

Even better! Thanks atob

tansy34

Monday, March 12th 2018, 9:53pm

I am feeling good girls, and better than I was. At the end of last week I felt so bloated. The consultant told me that's normal. Our ovaries are usually the size of a walnut and mine at the moment are the size of a fist! I also felt very fatigued last week but much better now. Have to trigger tonight so it's all getting exciting!

Fifs hope your scan goes well on Wednesday, keep us posted. 300 is a high dose so you will see some progress I'm sure. xx

CQCQ

Ace

Monday, March 12th 2018, 10:09pm

I will only be on 150 girls.... starting to think mine maybe very low now!!lol but ahh well I will trust the experts!! Well I only started meds on Thursday and I was like a banshee all weekend.... my excuse was to blame it on the hormones but to be honest I dnt know if they wld effect me that way this soon!! I feel ok today tho, bit more civil : D

Good luck for EC and scans girls!! X

tansy34

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 2:24pm

CQCC, I started on 150 too and my dose was increased. I think they did that to avoid over stimulation. I have been a complete witch at times, I always blame to drugs! LOL XX

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 4:24pm

yes 300 is high girls, think they have me starting on it as my amh is on the low side. xx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

CQCQ

Ace

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 11:40pm

Tansy they are worried I will over stimulate too so that must be why then!! Good to know thanks! X

Reg: Mar 20th 2017

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 11:00am

Hi Ladies

Starting medication at the beginning of april. Looking forward to getting started.

what sort of symptoms did you experience on the nasal sprays? Not sure what to expect!

Also- has anyone got low amh levels? I'll be starting the on 300 of the bemfola injections as my level is a bit low. just wondered if anyone else was in the same boat.

Cant believe it's all starting.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Fifs

Ace

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 11:25am

How'd you get on tansy? I had first scan this morn, all on track. I'm pleased cos I was worried I wasn't feeling any different!! Think about 7 follicles one side and maybe 4 the other.

Marie, I'm on 300 too,, but not sure why. The only side effect I had from the spray was being really warm at night. Touch wood that was it! I'm sure you can't wait to get started!

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 11:46am

Hi fifs had my first tracking scan this morning also. Didn't get much chat re follicles and not really feeling much different either!apparently I've a cyst also but Didnt say anything about what that meant?! when are you back? Sunday for second one for me!x

Fifs

Ace

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 12:21pm

Sunday for me too, then Tuesday EC all being well?
Getting close!

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 12:25pm

I think I'm Wednesday for ec!flying in now! good luck!

Fifs

Ace

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 2:22pm

Same to you :)
Gyte how are you getting on?

Reg: Jul 26th 2017

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 2:25pm

Good luck girls x

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 2:31pm

hi marie
im starting on 300 menopur because my amh is quite low as well.

im nearly a week into my down regulation and i havnt had any symptoms yet so all good. x
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests