You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 1:34pm

How is everyone? It's very quiet on here recently. I'm 12dp3dt today and really struggling not to poas. Very nearly did an ovulation test as I've heard they will show up pregnancy too but managed to stop myself. My hubby will kill me if I do but I don't know if I can wait! 8|

Reg: Apr 9th 2018

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 2:14pm

Janelle

go ahead and test .... husbands were made to be ignored!!! just do it!!! good luck xx

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 2:38pm

Janelle do it and think of a lovely way to tell him so then he won’t be mad lol if/when I ever get to that stage mine would be the same and want to wait and il be like you!! I’m guessing you are feeling good having got this far it’s looking very positive for you so o have everything crossed and will wait very patiently/impatiently for your news!! X

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 2:46pm

Its honestly not worth the argument it would cause! Lol. I know it's probably best to wait until otd anyway I'm just desperate to know if it's worked. Plus I do want to find out together. Its not too long now to wait, just a day and a half and I'll test first thing Thursday.

I am feeling good that I haven't gotten af yet and I don't seem to have any signs of it, but then I don't get my period unless I ovulate (I've had really long cycles before 70+ days and only gotten my period after ovulating) so I'm kinda thinking that my body probably doesn't think I've ovulated so my period prob won't come until I stop the pessaries anyway. I could be wrong though. Not really feeling much at the min, apart from a cold starting.

How are you feeling, princess?
Do you know when you'll be able to do your FET, CQCQ? Xxx

CQCQ

Ace

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:07pm

There is always something to worry about isn’t there!! Yeah you have waited the bulk of it now so just hang on in there it will be nice to do it together!!
I’m up for my pre treatment appt tomorrow so hopefully get my schedule etc to start on day 21 which is next Friday!! Can’t wait to see what the schedule looks like for an FET!! X

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:16pm

your husband is lucky ..... i do the opposite to what my partner wants lol

yes its a good sign AF not here.i had no symptoms still havent except the cramps at day 6 but noting since then. I feel great at the min- just the same as always although it is very very early days xx

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 4:08pm

That's great CQCQ, at least you don't have long to wait until CD 21. Let us know how things go tomorrow x
That's good you're not having too many symptoms just yet, princess. I'm sure it'll change soon enough so just enjoy it while it lasts x

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 5:12pm

janelle

i got to just under 6 months last time until i lost my DD........ had not one symptom.... not 1 nor any sickness whatsoever. Hopefully all goes well this time. xx

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 5:38pm

Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you and you get your rainbow baby xxx

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 5:17pm

Good luck for your test Janelle ... I have a good feeling about this one xx

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 6:03pm

Thanks princess! I'm starting to get nervous about it now! I'll let you know how it goes xxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:44pm

Lots of luck Janelle, have everything crossed xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 8:21pm

Thanks Dusky. I hope you are doing ok xxx

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dusky7 (06.06.2018)

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:00am

Hey ladies, thanks for all the well wishes. Unfortunately it was a hen this morning ;( To say we are devastated is an understatement. Sad, frustrated, annoyed just a few of the hundreds of emotions swirling around my head right now.
And of course just to make things worse I had an evap line on the test. I know o should have just thrown it away after the time but when I looked about 40 mins later there was a line and I know it's just an evap but never had any hint of a line before and now it's just driving me crazy!
I prob will keep testing until at arrives and I have one more pessary to take tonight which I'll take anyway but I know thst it's just that that's keeping at away for now. Had a little brown when I wiped this morning so that could be the start of af too.
Thanks so much for all the support and advice ladies, it's been invaluable especially since I haven't told many people about our journey and it's good to have people to chat to who understand
Wishing you all the babydust in the world and that we all get our babies soon

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Janelle132" (Jun 7th 2018, 7:01am)

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:04am

Oh Janelle I am so so sorry, it is soul destroying isn’t it. Would your clinic do a beta test? I don’t understand the evap line bit... So sad for you hon x sending you massive hugs xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:19am

I don't think they do beta tests at my clinic. I was just to send in a sheet saying positive or negative and then they send either a scan date or a review appointment.
When I looked at the test after 3 mins (and up to maybe 10 mins) there was no line so I left it and went back to bed for a good cry. Then after about 40mins -1 hour later when I got up I could see a very faint but definite line on the test. I know that the reason you shouldn't look at the test after the time limit is that as it dries it can leave a line but it's not actually positive. I did two tests, the one the clinic gave me and a cheap strip one. The clinic one had a definite evap line and the other one I think possibly did but much fainter, and I might have been imagining it lol.
I will test again over the next few days because I know I won't be able to help it. I've already been googling stories of bfns at 14dp3dt and then bfp a few days later because I just can't help it! I know it's probably just making things worse as I'll get my hopes up once again just to be dashed! Uuggghh.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:28am

awhh Janelle... sorry to hear this.

I am not sure about the line... I do think evap lines can appear...... why don't you do a another test this evening? if your result has not shown in a few mins dump it and don't get caught up about evap lines.

I don't think you should even ask about a beta.... you know yourself if you get a positive line or not and a beta just adds to the stress.

auck mrs its really shitty news...... I know what its like - many of us on here have been in this place time and time again but that doesn't make it any easier.

you will have a really crappy next few days asking yourself why it didn't work and why you? but honestly Mrs I think its just pot luck. unfortunately in this game many couples take a few goes to achieve a positive...but I am proof that it can happen just believe that it will.

thinking about you today and stay strong xx

Reg: May 18th 2018

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:37am

Janelle - so sorry to hear this news. There are no words and I can only imagine the hurt/pain you are going through. Big hugs xx

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:44am

So sorry janelle to read your sad news.look after each other.dont loose hope.

Reg: Oct 12th 2017

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 11:15am

So sorry to hear this Janelle, I cant imagine how you are feeling. Much love your way. Stay strong xxx

• "Daisydo" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 3:03pm

Janelle buy a first response just to be sure the test the clinic give isn't the greatest x

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 4:19pm

My period is starting now anyway, Daisydo. This cycle is over for me. I'm handling it better than I thought I would. Have had other things going on this week which kinda put things in perspective. We will try again after the summer and I'm focusing on the fact that I can have many delicious cocktails on my holiday! Xxx

Friday, June 8th 2018, 2:32pm

TMI Alert

Apologies in advance for this TMI as it's not pleasant lol. So I'm pretty sure my period is trying to start but being held back a bit by the pessaries. Yesterday I had light pink watery cm when i wipes (sometimes nothing) but today it is dry brown chunky kinda discharge. It's hard to describe. Is this normal? Just from the crinone gel? I did have kinda chunky discharge with it but it's drier and brown and looks horrible. Sorry again for the tmi!

Friday, June 8th 2018, 3:06pm

Sounds a bit like dead blood just mixed with the pessery, id say it is normal it sounds it ave heard of people before having brown discharge mixed with the left overs of the pessery, the pessery seems to soak up any wetness that sounds rotton but u get what I mean lol are u finished them now? If your period doesn't come properly in a few days id test again to be sure x

Friday, June 8th 2018, 3:28pm

Yeah I've finished them. Took the last one last night despite the negative just to be sure. Just wanted it make sure it was normal as it looks horrible, almost like s*** lol tmi. I tested again this morning even though I knew it wouldn't be positive but I'm resigned to the fact that af is on her way.

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Friday, June 8th 2018, 4:23pm

Both times for me I felt like the dried up gel had kind of held things in for a while! I only had a tiny bit of spotting that I only noticed because I was looking for it, and then all of a sudden really heavy period with the dried up gel in amongst it. (Sorry for matching you with too much info!!)

Friday, June 8th 2018, 4:37pm

Yeah it must be all the dried up gel just coming out now with some old blood. It's horrible! Hopefully it won't last too long.

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Friday, June 8th 2018, 7:10pm

Hi Janelle so sorry to hear your news , it really is heart retching that after waiting the two weeks for things not to turn out as hoped. My bleeding started the day before OTD but I had tested that morning and got a really strong positive and a 1-2weeks on clear blue. The spotting gradually became heavier and after a visit to a&e I was told my hcg was very low and at that stage it was diagnosed as a early loss. The nurse hated the term chemical pregnancy as did I as it some how made it sound as if it had never been. Wishing you lots of love in the coming days, i would have been 19 weeks yesterday if all had went well and it’s only now I’m thinking of going again .

Monday, June 11th 2018, 9:24pm

I've just sent away my form to let the clinic know that it was a bfn. I've requested a review appointment which it says will be 10-12 weeks. Does that mean the appointment will be 10-12 weeks or I'll get the letter in 10-12 weeks? Roughly when will I know when my appointment is?
Also if I'm paying for a private cycle will I be able to just start on my day 21 after my review appointment?

Reg: Jan 25th 2015

Monday, June 11th 2018, 10:09pm

Hi all. It’s been a long time from I’ve been on this forum but looking a bit of advise. Quick recap of my story... 4 natural mc’s, 1 failed ivf cycle and 1 bfp with FET but sadly mc again

Monday, June 11th 2018, 10:10pm

Msg cut short!!
Has anyone had treatment with gcrm? Was wondering about their protocol. Is it the same as rfc?

Monday, June 11th 2018, 11:24pm

Hi
I have had 1 cycle with rfc (private) 3 cycles with origin and 2 cycles with gcrm.5 cycles failed and the last one has resulted recently with a positive pregnancy result although I am still very early days. All of my cycles were the same with the same protocol and drugs and dosages used. It’s very easy to say that gcrm was the best because it resulted in my positive -but whilst it worked I do really think it is pot luck. The embryo will either implant or not .... nothing to do with the clinic itself. What I will say is that I didnbelieve I wasted my time at origin as I had a lot of bleeding due to fibroids and ended up needing blood trans etc and ended up in hospital in the middle of cycles and they never thought to cancel my cycles and said I would be ok. Later my gynae consultant said I could t have gotten pregnant in this condition so basically what I am tying to say is that the clinic should have know and stopped it rather than take my money.
Overall I found gcrm very straight to the point and genuinely didn’t feel like I was just business to them. I thought they were accommodating with appointments and sold me drugs as and when I needed them rather than selling me lots of stuff at the beginning that I meant never use. One added benefit was that I was also able to be seen at ballykelly for a few app which was more closer for me. I did the 100% refund with gcrm which was £10,500 plus drugs for 3 cycles and if no live baby my money is due back to me which is an added bonus if it does not work out. I wish o knew about this before doing the other clinics as I have spent about £18.000 of those cycles also. Obv no money back though. All in all I think gcrm are very good but can advise that all my treatments were the same protocols etc in all clinics xx

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 6:56pm

Thanks for the reply. It’s great to have someone to talk to who knows exactly that your going through. Hope your feeling well & taking it easy and wishing you all the luck in the world with this pregnancy xx

Anniemc

Reg: Mar 13th 2018

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 4:53pm

Anyone in 2 week wait ? I had 5 day transfer on Monday 18 June. The 2 week wait is the hardest bit I find. Wondering when is the earliest I could test. I know I am not supposed to but I know I will. I have read on places that some get a positive at 7 days post 5 day transfer but seems very soon. x

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 5:40pm

Anniemac im not in the two week wait.but iam a test mainic.i tested every day from 1 week.the time i got my bfp the pee test gave me a negative the morning of my blood and my blood gaive me my bfp.so if you test dont panic if its negative it dosent mean your not pregnant .

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 6:04pm

Good luck, Anniemc! Fingers crossed it works for you x

Anniemc

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 4:52pm

Thanks Janelle

I am getting cramps in lower back today at 4 days post 5 day transfer which I also got on my first failed IVF at 5 days post 3 day transfer, so I'm not feeling positive. I wonder has anyone had any positive stories with cramps and went on to have bfp?

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 6:33pm

I had cramps before my bfp Annie with ivf and my natural pregnancy, even after the BFP I kept thinking my period was coming because that's what the cramps felt like, fingers crossed for you x

Anniemc

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 9:45am

Thanks Daisydoo trying to keep positive x

Reg: Jun 1st 2017

Children: Praying

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 9:29pm

hi Anniemc, I also had my transfer on Monday 18th, a 3dt it was. How are you feeling? x

Anniemc

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 5:02am

Hi Cheryl, I’m not good I think it over for me. Sorry for tmi but had spotting last night and then blood this morning. I had this on my first failed ivf but not until day 10 after 3 day transfer. It’s becoming so hard to be positive. I think my next step is try and do more investigations, I heard Dublin clinic sims is really good for this.

I hope your 2 weeks goes quickly Cheryl xxxx

Reg: Jun 1st 2017

Children: Praying

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 1:54pm

Aw Annie, I'm sorry to be reading this, don't give up hope just yet. Easier said than done. This is my first transfer, out of 15 eggs collected, I have one wee fighter on board, and hopefully staying on board :). could it be implantation bleeding?

fingers and all crossed for us both xxx

CQCQ

Ace

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 10:17pm

Girls I have to ring RFC tomorrow to let them know that AF hasn’t arrived yet!! Does anyone know what this will do to my schedule or what they will say to me tomorrow? Iv had absolutely no side effects from spray so far so I’m wondering is it even working or strong enough dose??

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 10:42pm

Aslong as it comes before you start your injections, mines was late aswell it actually came on the day I was to phone lol x

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 11:03pm

CQCQ i think the might bring you in for a scan to see whats going on if it dosent arrive.dont worrie lots of people are late from down meds.i hope it shows up for tou soon

CQCQ

Ace

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 11:30pm

Thanks girls!! I hope so to babydream but I’m not even getting any signs what so ever!! Daisydo this is my FET so I’m not actually on stimming injections, dnt know whether to ring first thing or wait til afternoon to see if it appears, although I think that is just wishful thinking haha x

Monday, June 25th 2018, 6:34am

I think you should call first thing.if it shows up you can always call them back.

Monday, June 25th 2018, 7:08pm

Hi CQCQ - any joy? Hoping it came today for u!! xx

CQCQ

Ace

Monday, June 25th 2018, 8:45pm

Hi keepsmiling, unfortunately not! I hada ring RFC who told me to go do a pregnancy test!!! Like as if!!! Obviously negative so I have to wait until Wednesday and if still no sign give them a call again!! Driving me nuts now!! X

Monday, June 25th 2018, 9:32pm

Awh CQCQ - as if this whole process wasn’t stressful enough...... hopefully things start moving before Wednesday...... anyone know what happens in this case??
Thinking about u! xx