You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gyte

Reg: Jan 24th 2018

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 6:20pm

I just can't stop to cry..
I make my self to believe its gonna happen .. and its not.. all this years to try to have a baby.. and ivf was like part of miracle .. but.. yes we have two frozen how they sed best quality. But I start to be afraid to go again. If its not gonna work again I dont know how I gonna cope after that..

Reg: Jun 6th 2017

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 6:33pm

I'm so sorry to hear this Gyte...thinking of you xxxx

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 7:21pm

Gyte so sorry...hope you can get a break somewhere nice soon x

Reg: May 18th 2015

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 10:23pm

sorry to hear this gyte.. sending love , take it easy xxx
sparkle
me 33
IVF march 2018
:dust:

Fifs

Ace

Reg: Nov 19th 2017

Friday, April 6th 2018, 6:51am

Hi Gyte, I'm so sorry to hear your news, it's devastating. I'm also out of the race. Got a heavy af on Monday eve (10dp3dt) but didn't want to put it in writing so early. Was absolutely heart broken. Sounds silly but I hadn't realised how upset I would be. Let myself have a good cry that night. Dh was working so held nothing back!

We've chatted lots the last few days and because we're unexplained and have no frosties we're not going to rush into more treatment just yet. We'll go for our review and see if there's anything more to be said but I suspect not.
In a way it feels like the last two months just hasn't happened. Just another unsuccessful cycle. Like the biggest anticlimax ever!

Violetrose, good luck for your test, the odds are in your favour!!

Reg: Jul 11th 2017

Friday, April 6th 2018, 7:06am

Oh fifs I’m so sorry to read that xxxx

Friday, April 6th 2018, 8:37am

Fifs I am so sorry to here this take it easy and have a bit of time to yourselfs sending lots of love xxx

Friday, April 6th 2018, 9:05am

fifs sorry to read this.. sending love xx
sparkle
me 33
IVF march 2018

Reg: Oct 12th 2017

Friday, April 6th 2018, 9:33am

Girls its so hard reading your stories, I really do feel for you and I don't even know you. I wish you all the best on the next step of your journey.
I start injections today nervous and excited all in one. Its been an emotional week I thought I had gotten away with the side affects of the sprays. Hopefully all on the up now x

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Friday, April 6th 2018, 10:41am

So sorry Fifs, take time for the two of you and look after each other, devastated for you xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:09pm

Hi ladies,

I am really struggling today. I am 3dp5dt and all hope is vanishing. I don’t know why, maybe intuition. It is so difficult to stay positive through this process. I am desperate to POAS but I know if i do and it’s a BFP then it would be the worlds earliest detected pregnancy...which means that it would be false positive from the ovitrelle. I’ve had experiences of BFPs and a BFN in the past, the emotions are unreal. In terms of symptoms, I have a ‘fullness’ in the bottom of my tummy and my boobs are killing me. Actually thought I was going to be sick this morning but then I know that’s a side effect from the ovitrelle I took on Tuesday.

Agh. Sorry, I just had to get this off my chest and I know you ladies are going through your own experiences so no need to reply.

:)

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, April 6th 2018, 5:29pm

Mewsbabes reading your post the other day really gave me a lift and has made me start to feel positive about this crap journey.... it also sparked a conversation between me and my hubby that I didn’t even realise we needed to have about pushing to have 2 transferred etc if we get that far so I owe you a reply when your feeling down!!lol

Just hang in there another few days and dnt compare it to your other cycles, although I’m sure that’s easier said than done!! Take those symptoms as good signs and not as side effects from the drug, stay positive and enjoy a lovely weekend with your beautiful family that you have already made this way!! X

Friday, April 6th 2018, 5:53pm

Thanks CQCQ. My husband is trying to tell me to keep thinking about yhe fact that we have great quality blasts transferred and to put my belief in that. I think I’m just having a wobble and a bit of a down day. Feeling extremely emotional.

CQCQ

Ace

Friday, April 6th 2018, 5:59pm

And your aloud them to I suppose as it’s all normal feelings!! Yeah exactly could be multiples that’s y your getting signs early lol x

Friday, April 6th 2018, 6:47pm

Fifs I'm gutted for you also. No words for all these bfn outcomes. hang on in there everyone else whatever strange of the journey you are on xx

tansy34

Reg: Jan 10th 2018

Friday, April 6th 2018, 9:39pm

Hi Tansy, transfer earlier today. We had 4 blasts, 2 grade A, 1 grade A- and 1 grade B-. The embryologist was in a flap and came running into the room saying urgent urgent we need to talk about only transferring 1. But I stood my ground, with my husband as back up and said no, 2 transferred please. Had to sign a form and they went ahead and transferred the 2 grade As, freezing the other 2. I just felt that (at 38) I had to do it, in the vain hope that at least 1 sticks. We will see, long way from test date!!

Good for you Mewsbabes for standing your ground. Sticky baby dust to you xxx

tansy34

Friday, April 6th 2018, 9:43pm

are you feeling any better tansy? xxx

I am feeling a bit better thanks Sparkle. My tummy isn't as bloated. How are you getting on with your treatment? xx

tansy34

Friday, April 6th 2018, 9:51pm

Gyte and Fifs, my heart goes out to you both, I am thinking of you and sending love.

Mewsbabes, doubt and anxiety is completely normal. I had similar symptoms to yours following transfer as well. It is so difficult to tell and all I did was google symptoms which really doesn't help. Best of luck xx

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 9:13am

Unfortunately I'm out as well what a bad week for us all.Period started last night and negative test today im totally devestated as no frozen eggs either. What a feeling

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 9:25am

I'm so sorry to read this about all you girls. It's the worst feeling in the world. In our heads no matter how much we say it may not work we truly believe inside it will if we get to the transfer stage. It's a truly heartbreaking experience. Love to you all, look after yourselves xx

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 9:51am

Oh violetrose, I’m so annoyed for you, so upset for all the BFNs. We put all our hope and energy into this process to have the rug completely pulled from underneath at the end. Sending you love. Xx

Fifs

Ace

Reg: Nov 19th 2017

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 10:08am

Aw violetrose that's so upsetting, and to get so far with no af. I was really hoping the statistics would hold up and you'd be our one in three.
Hope you're able to take some time to yourself this weekend. Thinking of you.

Reg: Sep 21st 2017

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 1:50pm

Huge hugs and love to everyone going through such a difficult time this week. Xx

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 4:03pm

Sending you all you girls lots of hugs for the coming days x

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 8:45am

Hi everyone,

Did anyone, who took 8 clicks ovitrelle for luteal support, do a HPT before OTD? I’m trying to figure out when the ovitrelle hcg would go undetected and be replaced by potential pregnancy hcg. On my previous cycles I took pregnyl and pessaries. The trigger was out of my system by 3dp5dt. This time I took a small dose hcg on my day of transfer, day 5. I’m now 5dp5dt and wondering if the synthetic hcg would have left my system.

I’ve google searched this to death and can’t find an answer!

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 9:14pm

hi girls sorry to read everyones news i hope you are all ok, sending love x
sparkle
me 33
IVF march 2018

Lilly16

Reg: Mar 13th 2017

Monday, April 9th 2018, 8:49am

Hey all just catching up on chat now, So sorry to hear about some of your sad stories im sure its a really difficult time for u all at this point. Ano if it happens me that im not sucessful il be a wreck too cos you just put your whole hope in it being sucessful. I had my 2nd scan today so have an extra day of injections to try get a few more sacs bigger on the left side and egg collection now on THUR dreading it hard to know what to expect just keeping all crossed at this stage.

CQCQ

Ace

Monday, April 9th 2018, 9:57am

Hey ladies I’m also so sorry to hear about bfn’s I hope use are looking after yourselves!!

I’ve just had my first scan which I feel went well Doc said I have a dozen on my left and ‘loads’ on right side and I may need to reduce my dose, I’m already only on 150 but he said I’m obviously very sensitive to medication!! I have to ring them after 4pm for blood results!!
So just stopped at apple green and treated myself to a flat white as iv been cutting coffee out haha it’s the little things!!
Hope everyone is doing good!!
Lilly good luck with EC. X

Lilly16

Reg: Mar 13th 2017

Monday, April 9th 2018, 10:22am

CQCQ thats great news bet ur delighted. I had a wee jambon in the canteen in royal sure why not treat ourselves.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 1:10pm

CQCQ thats class you have loads, well done.

i have a few on each ovary he said. one was 12mm and others 9 you could see them really clearly. and my lining was 9 i dunno if thats good or not
he said coz of my low amh im gonna be harder to stimulate.

any girls on here have low amh and/or found it a bit harder to stimulate? im waiting on them calling me after lunch they will prob up my dose even tho im already on a pretty high dose xx
any stories or advice would be great right now x
sparkle
me 33
IVF march 2018

Monday, April 9th 2018, 1:53pm

Hi CCQQ and sparkle, good news so far with the stims! Sparkle I ate boiled eggs with avocado on toast every day during stims and used a hot water bottle. I’m not sure if that had any effect but I ended up with 10 eggs.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 2:13pm

thanks mewsbabes.. im kinda feelin a bit down today , just hoping my eggs can grow some more and everything can go ahead as planned :pray:
sparkle
me 33
IVF march 2018

Monday, April 9th 2018, 2:27pm

It’s always anxious at the beginning sparkle, just rest up.. Trust the professionals, they know what they’re doing, so if you have to up your meds, so be it. Xx

Monday, April 9th 2018, 2:29pm

By the way sparkle, lining needs to be over 7mm to support a pregnancy

Monday, April 9th 2018, 2:58pm

mewsbabes thank you , thats good to know that lining is looking good. happydance
clinic rang there they are keeping me on same dose. nurse said doctors looked at bloods and scans and are happy enough and that im on track.. so i guess thats all good. it def didnt feel like it was good earlier. i was feeling like a failure already lol x
sparkle
me 33
IVF march 2018

Monday, April 9th 2018, 3:42pm

Good sparkle, hope you can rest now until next scan knowing that everything is under control :thumbup:

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Monday, April 9th 2018, 3:48pm

That’s great Sparkle, and a super lining, well done :thumbsup:

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Monday, April 9th 2018, 3:52pm

yes mewsbabesi feel a lot better now

aw dusky.. so nice to have everyones support. [zx050]
sparkle
me 33
IVF march 2018

CQCQ

Ace

Monday, April 9th 2018, 4:25pm

So made the call and have to reduce the dose to 112.5.... il be on nothing at this rate!!haha
What I do have is very small though so quantity means nothing if not good quality so I still dnt feel any better!! Another scan on Wednesday.... how on earth im I going to get these to triple in size by then!! :huh:

Monday, April 9th 2018, 6:14pm

CQCQ they will know best wait till u see on wednesday you will be flying ahead with lots of eggs ..im not back until friday.. so its full steam ahead with injections until then

what was your dose to start with cqcq? x
sparkle
me 33
IVF march 2018

Reg: Apr 9th 2018

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 11:40am

Hi CQCQ

Don't worry about size... I was on low does as the clinic worried about me over stimulating yet all I could think about was "I want big bog follicles and plenty of them" the clinic want them to grow at a steady pace as sometimes a few can grown to quickly whilst others are more slower then the big ones and drop of and be of no use if you wit on the smaller ones.

I bet your on here later in the week to say they have come along nicely. Its funny towards the end of stimms the difference it makes.

I had 14 collected and only 2 made it to blast ....... I was devastated as wanted more to be frozen for another go- but that go was successful as they were of good quality. Unfortunately I delivered dd at 5.5 months sleeping.

Stay positive and go with the flow.....they know what they are doing and believe it can happen xxxx

CQCQ

Ace

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 5:25pm

Thank you princess, I go for another scan tomorrow morning so can’t wait to find out!!
You are 1 super strong lady to have gotten through that just in January, I send you lots of hugs and prayers!! You will be an inspiration to all of us!!

I said all along I wasn’t going to get caught up on numbers etc but as soon as Doc said that my heart just sank as I thought oh no they aren’t going to be any use!! X

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:31am

Girls,

this is my 6th time and I know what you are all experiencing and felling. like you all I have goggled many things, tried many therapies, changed meal plans etc peed of the stick the next day after transfer (even know I knew it was impossible) but we do crazy things when we are desperate and want something so badly. Other girls on her can prob vouch they have done crazy things and tried anything and everything under the sun in the hope for that BFP, but really there isn't much we can actually do but be sensible and don't do anything new or straining that can cause strain, stress or pressure to our bodies. We can really just hope to get to transfer day and tbh the rest is down to nature, that wee bean will either implant or not.
PLEASE DONT THINK I am being negative, iam just trying to encourage you all that it really is down to nature and not to fret if you hear someone used a hot water bottle and you didn't...... also Its very hard to avoid testing early so sometimes I think your best bot having any tests in the house and try and keep yourself out and about or go to cinema etc to keep you away from home or being on your own wanting the urge to test. At the same time if you want to test then test. My last experience I tested from day 8 and it was negatives right up to day 14 when I got a small faint line...... so even though we don't want negatives - if we test too early we can still get a positive in the end.
I have learnt through my experiences not to get caught up in things any more and to stay away from Google.... I really do go with the flow and just turn up to the app and do as I am told (I really use to question everything) and really and truly "what will be will be".

sending you all big hugs to keep strong xxxx

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 2:59pm

Oh my goodness ladies, the closer I get to OTD (this Friday) the rougher and rougher I’m feeling. I’m hoping this is a good sign. I had nausea with my 2 pregnancies but never was actually sick and it never started until around 7 weeks. Now I feel like I could spend all day hugging the toilet and if I’m pregnant, I’m barely 4 weeks!

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 4:12pm

Mewsbabes

eeekkkkkkkk I told you this Friday the 13th is going to be lucky for you ,,,,,, i dont know how your fighting the urge to wee on that stick. xx

fingers crossed x

• "Daisydo" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 4:37pm

Good luck mews fingers crossed for you x

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:18pm

Awh mews fingers toes and everything crossed for you . My husbands cousin had twins last night born at 29weeks but all going well. She was sick from very early too.......

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:46pm

Ohhh mewsbabes fingers and toes crossed for you..will be thinking of you and dying to hear so please let us know lol xxx

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:54pm

Hi sparkle hope you well and close to ec.i have a low amh 3.5 or 4 cant rember exact.i got 9 eggs with gcrm 8 of which fertalized.we used 2 for my first fres cycle on day 5 transfer.grew the rest on for a day and froze 3.i stimed for around 13 days on 225 menopure the considered given me one more dose but i had none left and would have had to buy more so we just went with what wed got.hope this gives you a bit of possativity.

Odi

Ace

Reg: Apr 11th 2018

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 6:40pm

Hi girls

I hope you don’t mind me jumping on board!

I’ve just had my bloods done at Rfc so waiting to hear what my amh is. I’ve had 3 ivf cycles (1 chemical, 1 8 week misscarage) 1 ohss) and a fgt resulting in my beautiful twins who are 4 now. So I’m on the road again to have a little brother or sister.

@ mewsbabes I tested at 5d5t as I was really gassy and got my bfp so looking good!
Icsi #1- 9/5/11, Chemical
Icsi #2- Bfp 10/11/11, Miscarry 7 weeks
Ivf #3- 28/6/12 Ohss
Fet #1- 31/5/13 twins 12/3/14