You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anniebell" started this thread

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 12:31am

Preparation

What's everyone doing to prepare their body for treatment. I was told to drink loads of water for example. I have put on a little weight from stress eating over the anxiety of cuts so have that to lose asap!!! Just want to focus on preparing my body and giving the best chance. Any tips?

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 10:51am

Following this id love to know to, i have been attending my local gym since january to keep fit i was 11stone now am 9. I have also changed my diet starting eating alot more healthier and cut out alcohol i really dont even no if this will make a difference when it comes to it but atleast il feel like i have tried x

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 12:06pm

Thats how I feel. If I can't do anything about this waiting I can do something to prepare!

Reg: May 16th 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:48pm

Hi Ladies
It has been a few months since I have been on here. I'm currently doing the beach body programme 30mins each day...anymore with full time job at the minute I think would send me for the hills lol. My BMI was 38 now 32.9 so going in the right direction. I haven't gotten onto the drinking water part yet but its a work in progress :). My husband and I went onto the list on November 19th 2016 after trying naturally for 10 years with no joy. We got the letter we reached the top the 16th July 2017. Unfortunately due to my husband having an operation we decided it best to defer for the three months ( absolutely a really hard decision to make :( ) . This referral has now took us up to the 8th of October . As you can imagine I was straight on the phone on Monday 9th Oct thinking that it would be just a case of saying yep I'm ready to go now and then a letter would be sent out. Nope the call didn't go as I expected.... I have been told that the quota for letters has been send this month and the next intake will be 30th October but there is no guarantee I will be on it even then as there are other couples which deferred around the same time as me which will be taken first. So ladies there is a possibility that couples who deferred are going to be taken first before the list is continued again. The lady explained this backlog wouldn't normally have happened but there was issues about funding. I know its only two weeks to wait but after nearly a year ( I know three months of that was down to me) it is just dragging....what do you all think my chances are of being seen for treatment for ICSI before Christmas?

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:03pm

I'm trying to get a bit of weight off as 8ve put a bit on over the last year or so, Plus I've been going to the gym and doing yoga which helps my mind as well as body. I'm also taking pre conception vitamins so my body is well prepared when I eventually get my chance. I think that's all you really can do as well as try to relax as hard as that is x

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:33pm

I do pilates when I can get to a class. Im in a rural area with little classes and I work on a rota so its not always possible to go. What are the pre conception vitamins? Im just taking multi vitamins.

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 7:26pm

I get ones from Tesco - Conception support duo. Has tablets for me and my hubby. They are a bit pricy at £10 for a pack that dies both of us 30 days but they are always on 3 for 2 so that helps and they are cheaper than the other brands. Not sure if it make much difference taking these rather than normal multi vits x