You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Daisydo

• "Daisydo" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 9:00pm

What happens after you recieve top of the list!! HEP!! Driving myself mad!

Hi ladies,
Can someone explain to me what happens when you recieve your top of the list letter? The time frames until apppointments and how long it takes to acutually go threw the ifv/icsi? Its all i can think of am driving myself mad x

Joys

Reg: Mar 29th 2017

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 9:31am

I'd be really interested to find this out too. We were put on the list in June but have decided to pay privately for one round due to the advice that it's better to face ivf asap after laparoscopy for endo than wait. We called up end of sept, have my bloods appt on 24th Oct, followed by my pre-treatment consultation on 7th Nov. However, I have no idea of time frame after that. I've booked to go back to wales for Christmas and wondering if that might not be possible now.

Reg: Jan 12th 2017

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 3:19pm

I got my letter in may after 8 month wait. You have 2 appointments after that 1 to take bloods which takes about 10 -15 mins and 2 weeks later an appointment to get your schedule and pick up meds. This takes about an hour. These appintments were about 4 weeks after the letter came. I was lucky with my cycle that i was able to start straight away. I was on spray for 4 weeks, then spray a d injections

Reg: Jan 12th 2017

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 3:23pm

For 12 days you then administer crinone gel until the day you are due to take a pregnancy test. I had egg collection on the 1st aug...6 eggs collect 2 embies transferred on 4th aug. Pregnancy test on 18th aug bfp!!! Im now 13 weeks pregnant. It was precisely 11 months from signing the consent form to egg collection. Hope this helps. Sorry it didnt all send in one message ^^^^

Joys

Reg: Mar 29th 2017

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 4:49pm

Thanks pricklypear and congratulations on your pregnancy. Wishing you all the best for the rest of pregnancy xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE