You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Cat Lady

• "Cat Lady" started this thread

Reg: Sep 15th 2017

Friday, September 15th 2017, 10:46am

First appointment imminent (Aberdeen clinic)

Hi all,

We have been ttc for 3+ years now, and finally found out that the issue is me (mid 30s, high fsh levels >15, low follicle count etc). We have been put forward for IVF on the nhs and were told a 6 month wait, but just received our letter for our first appointment much sooner in October! We have been advised that we can try one round of IVF using my eggs (if they can find any!), but then we might need a donor egg for subsequent rounds. This is all happening really fast, which is great, but i feel a bit lost in all the information! Anyone have a similar story? Would love to speak to people with similar issues and people who have gone down the donor route.

:)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cat Lady" (Sep 15th 2017, 10:50am)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE