You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MissyDee

• "MissyDee" started this thread

Reg: Apr 13th 2016

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 7:46pm

Injections and the dreaded egg collection.

Hi ladies,

I posted about this in another thread but thought I would post here also as I am looking for abit of advice. :)

I'm starting my bemfola injections today and egg collection will be in about 13 days, super nervous about it as I got a hysterosalpingogram (the dye through the tubes) years ago and it was the most horrific experience of my life, I cried my eyes out it was that painful ( I rarely cry ;( )so I am scared the egg collection will be just as bad, you would think that our health service would get with the times and knock us out for it like they do in England and Scotland! I am just afraid that they may need to starp me down as my reflex will be to kick out lol
Also I hate the way nurses say it has got to do with different pain thresholds, as I am not bothered about toothaches, broken bones are no bother either to me but the minute a gyne goes down near my ovaries for some reason its always been extremely painful, same for period pains, always been a nitemare!

Can anyone let my know how they found the injections? I am finding the spray okay just a bit more short tempered than usual lol my poor man, can anyone let me know what side effects they had on them and what I can expect? Same for the egg collection, any info or advice is appreciated.

Thanks

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE