You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jenniebl

• "Jenniebl" started this thread

Reg: Mar 19th 2017

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 10:45am

Progesterone levels vs bbt help

my first ever post here so wpuld love some opinions! I dont think I ovulated last month(no temp rise etc) progesterone test was under 1 so said I didnt aswell. I was feeling positive this month temp had risen and stayed high, positive opk but progesterone test level was just 18.5. My doctor has sent me a letter asking for me to see her again. My research says the level 18.5 is not enough to show ovulation... but why did I get positive ovulation tests for two days after and the temp rise? I had progesterone bloods 7 days after the positive tests. Any opinions would be gratefully recieved. Im going to try to attach my bbt temping chart if I can work out how to! Thanks in advance jen xxxx
Jenniebl has attached the following files:
  • IMG_2136.JPG (15.57 kB - 4 times downloaded - latest: Mar 28th 2017, 6:26pm)
  • IMG_2137.JPG (10.69 kB - 4 times downloaded - latest: Mar 28th 2017, 6:26pm)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jenniebl" (Mar 19th 2017, 10:47am)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE