You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "princess_c" started this thread

Reg: Jul 16th 2016

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 6:46pm

Icsi

Hey wondering if anyone can share their experiences. How soon after first full cycle of icsi can you have your FET and after this if it's unsuccessful and go privately can you try another full icsi cycle straight away or is there a certain period were you have to stop for a few months before trying again?

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 7:05pm

It depends. I had my first FET in the may following ICSI in the February ( ET end Feb). I think most clinics like you to have two cycles in between. Xx

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 9:12am

Hi, like Net says it depends on each clinic but most want you to wait two or three cycles in between.

I know how frustrating it can be and how desperate it can feel having to wait but it does give your body, and your emotions time to settle.

Good luck xx

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.