You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AUQ1983

• "AUQ1983" started this thread

Reg: Nov 20th 2016

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 5:48pm

Help choosing an IVF clinic

i have been married to my husband. He is 33 years old and i am 28 years old. We have been married for 8 years. Recently we tried IVF which was successful in the 3rd cycle but it ended with a miscarriage.. We are thinking of doing IVF again but not sure where to get it done from. I know there are lots of options but how do you choose a clinic/technology which has a greater chance of good news! Also what sort of questions do you ask? etc.. Please help!

Lastly should i go back to the clinic where I got my IVF from because the 3rd cycle resulted in a pregnancy?

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 6:55pm

Hi and welcome to :FZ:

Try the human fertilisation and embryology authority website here: UK Fertility Clinics – Choose a Fertility Clinic – HFEA

For questions to ask check here: INITIAL AND FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

And do, you don't need to go back to the same clinic if you don't want to.

Good luck with your search.

miamiamo

Reg: Aug 9th 2015

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 6:07pm

It depends where you would like to undergo your treatment. Good and affordable option is overseas clinics in Spain, Cyprus, Czech Rep (Zlin, Prague) and Poland (Invicta )

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE