You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AUQ1983

• "AUQ1983" started this thread

Reg: Nov 20th 2016

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 12:47pm

where to get IVF done with own eggs?

Hello Everyone,

I am 28 years old and my husband is 33 years old. We have been married for 8 years and have been trying to concieve. 6 months ago we had an IVF done but no luck.. On the 3rd time i got pregnant but it was a miscarriage! THE IVF was done in UAE as we are based there but now are thinking of getting IVF done else where... Could anyone recommend few clinics we can try? We prefer someone with the latest technology, friend environment and good treatment.. I understand there is procreatec and serum in Spain and Greece.. What else is out there? What would you recommend?

We will be using our own eggs.

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 1:26pm

Hey

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I had IVF/ICSI at the Gennet in Prague. It was great and I have my daughter to show for it. I used my own eggs too.

Hope that help good luck xx

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

AUQ1983

• "AUQ1983" started this thread

Reg: Nov 20th 2016

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 5:57pm

Thank you for sharing info about Gennet.. If you dont mind me asking, what made you choose Gennet?

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Monday, November 21st 2016, 8:20am

It was a really good price. It was also recommended to me.

The clinic is clean and friendly and they all speak brilliant English. A lot of my cycle was communicated via email which was preferable to me. I researched a few other clinics mainly in the Czech Republic but I got the best feel from this one and I'm glad I did as I got the result I so very much wanted.

X

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

miamiamo

Reg: Aug 9th 2015

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:55pm

Highly recommend Invicta Poland- professional clinics with state-of-the-art laboratory providing patients with technologically most advanced treatment options. Good luck x

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests