You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Braca

• "Braca" started this thread

Reg: Oct 4th 2016

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 10:10pm

ICSI Plymouth

:) Hi my dh and I are about to go through IVF at Derriford Hospital in Plymouth following ICSI. Is anyone else getting treated there or have any stories about Derriford? Thanks

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 1:25pm

Hi, I see your post was a while ago, I haven't logged on for EVER! :)

We had ICSI treatment with UA at the Ocean Suite, we were amazingly lucky and have two little girls now. Please let me know if I can help with any queries at all.

Really hope everything is going well x

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 8:06pm

Hello Dusky!

Reg: Nov 1st 2011

Children: none as yet!

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:26pm

Hi I'm having treatment at derriford. Taking pill til 3rd then start meds

Braca

• "Braca" started this thread

Reg: Oct 4th 2016

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 9:50pm

Hi Dusky, thank you for your reply. Aw that's great news. We are also under UA. Fingers crossed we have the same success!

Emma Jane let us know how things go if you can! I start meds in March. Good luck!

Samalama

Reg: Jan 28th 2017

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 9:45pm

Consent appointment

Quoted

Hi I am currently being seen at the ocean suite,we are due to have our consent appointment next month. I was just wondering if we get told when we will be starting treatment at this appointment? If so how long after do you have to wait to start treatment? Male factor infertility PLANNED TREATMENT ICSI. Thank you for any response x

Reg: Nov 1st 2011

Children: none as yet!

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 1:15pm

Hi all. Samalama i dont remember if they told us at cosent when treatment would be. It depends on your cycle and how many are on the waiting list, its not normally too long tho. I take last pill today and then wait for af to show so i can start meds

Samalama

Reg: Jan 28th 2017

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 8:39am

Thank you for replying. I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully not too long.
Have you gone through ICSI before?

Kelsi

Reg: Feb 15th 2017

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 9:41pm

Hello

I'm awaiting the date of starting our second round of icsi at the ocean suite. Our first round they abandoned just before egg collection due to not enough folicles or them not being big enough. That was March 2015. Then amazingly we fell pregnant naturally with our precious boy but 22weeks and 3 days in to my pregnancy my baby boy was born prematurely and sleeping. We waited a year to start icsi well apply and now we're at the stage of my hubby doing his final sample before egg collection day! And I believe we have an appointment on 20th April to get dates of starting etc however I'm feeling very scared this time round and seem to have forgotten pretty much everything that happened last time. Iv also been diagnosed with type one diabetes and over active thyroid any advice ladies?? Xx