You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "charmylady" started this thread

Reg: Aug 7th 2016

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 8:25am

Howto find a good clinic for a IVF with a donor egg?

Hi, everyone!
I have been diagnosed with PCOS nearly 7 years ago. My husband and I are TTC
for nearly 4 years. The doctors explain my infertility with a tough PCOS. I
have already taken metformin, had one laparasocphy and one IVF which came with a
BFN. At present, I am recommended to try one more IVF. However, one of the
doctors I have visited recommended me to try an egg donation to make my chances
to conceive higher. I want to try it, because I’m really sick and tired of all
the treatment courses I have passed. They simply don’t work with me!!!! Egg donation
is prohibited in my country, so I need to find a good clinic somewhere abroad.
Please, share your experience of doing IVF with a donor egg. I’m a newbie in
this question, so I’ll be extremely grateful if you give some hints or clues
how to find the best clinic.

miamiamo

Reg: Aug 9th 2015

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 3:51pm

Hi, I have no dir experiences, but if you want to dig deeper on overseas clinics that offer ed, I think you should visit IVF Egg Donation Clinics, Reviews, Rankings: EggDonationFriends.com Hope it helps xx

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 4:13pm

I have no experience with donors either but I did cycle at the Gennet in Prague and cannot recommend them enough! I think that they do donor cycles too so lol them up on the Internet and see what you think.

I found them to be a really good price and it was my only successful cycle!!!

Good luck!

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Reg: Jun 10th 2009

Children: Two perfect 3yr olds

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 2:55am

Hello. I have experience of donor eggs. I had treatment at IVI in Valencia and it was an excellent clinic. I was very lucky and ended up with twins who are now nearly 6yrs old.

I know a few others here have had donor egg treatment in Spain in other clinics, most seem pleased with the clinics they used.

Let me know if I can help further xxx

Jannie
Aug 09 - IUI - BFN
; Oct 09 - ICSI - BFN; Jan 10 - ICSI cancelled;
DICSI in Valencia Mar10 :BFP:
Jannie's Diary
Oscar and Emilia born 8th November 2010

Reg: Oct 24th 2016

Monday, October 24th 2016, 5:04pm

Good evening everyone, I thought I would share our experience at Dogus Fertility Clinic with you all as we found these forums very useful while going through the IVF process. I must have spent hours and hours reading through different treads.

I'll start from the beginning my wife Hannah (25) and Myself (28) had been trying for children for about 4 years with no success. After making an appointment with our GP in England, we found out that Hannah had Polocystic Overies. Hannah was given Ovarian Drilling where they tried to burn the cysts off the ovaries but unfortunately this was un-successful. The NHS then put us forward for government funding for 1 free shot of IVF on the NHS at Wessex fertility center in Basingstoke, we were over the moon, finally thought we were going to have our own little family - A few days after egg collection we got a phone call to say they won't be putting the embryos back inside Hannah as they had abnormalities. We were later told that during the egg collection process they had difficulties because the eggs were deformed. That was it, everything was over/ We had a follow-up appointment to explain everything and to go over costs if we wanted to try again.

A year later Hannah felt she was ready to try again, and with the advice of egg donation we decided this would be the best route to go down. While searching for clinics, I stumbled across www.dogusfertilityclinic.co.uk - This caught my eye because Cyprus was the first place I ever went abroad as a child & Hannah and I also had our honeymoon in Cyprus. (Although we had always stayed in South Cyprus, Never the North). I'm a big believer in fate so putting the links together it felt right so I sent then an email, within half an hour I had a response from Andri on info@dogusfertilityclinic.co.uk it gave us all the information and prices on Egg donation that we needed. After talking with my wife we decided to get booked in.

Andri sent us the timetable and protocol - Because Hannah didn't have any periods, she sent a prescription for a contraceptive pill to regulate her period. Andri also sent a prescription for all other meds that were needed. This was emailed to a chemist in London that we called up and had sent out by post (arrived the next day) and cost about £40 for the whole lot.

We had to send a few test results over to Cyprus. We managed to get a few like the blood tests done on the NHS & a couple we had to do private (Simen Analysis - £120, Smear test £120, Ultrasound £150) - These were sent over to Cyprus by email.

We decided to book our own accommodation for the week we stayed in Cyprus. We used Amy Villas and booked a lovely villa in Keyrina for £1050 and hired a car to get around. Flight were around £550 from Gatwick to Larnaca and the transfer from Larnaca was £40 each way. Andri did offer free transfers and transportation to and from the clinic, but I had been too organised and already booked it all.

When we got to Cyprus, we got a lovely message welcoming us to Cyprus from Andri, the boarder crossing was no hassle at all, the taxi drivers literally just showed our passports at the boarder and they let us continue our journey.

The first day at Dogus we met with Andri and Dr Sevket - Andri speaks perfect English and it was such a relief when we first met her, she was lovely. So down to earth and friendly, after meeting her I instantly felt at ease. I had to produce a sample in a private room while Hannah waited in the waiting-room. After this Hannah and I went into to meet Dr Sevket who was lovely, he spoke some English, but Andri was there to explain everything and translate for us. Hannah then had an external ultrasound to check how thick the lining of the womb was - All showing ok. We paid the 4500 Euro fee on this day as we didn't like the idea of carrying this amount of cash around with us.

That was it for the day, Hannah was told not to go in the Pool or sea after this day. So we had 5 days to enjoy Cyprus before we had to go back in for transfer. Northern Cyprus was lovely the people were so friendly and everything was so cheap out there. I think we took about £700 spending money which was more than enough for the week.

Andri kept us upto date with how everything was going via WatsApp which was nice and re-assuring.

On transfer day we were told that there were 6 healthy embryos and we had 3 put back in. This process took no more than 10 minutes. Hannah then had to lie down for 2 hours. The nurses offered to get food ordered to the hospital if we wanted.

After this it was time to say good by to everyone. It was all very emotional, the whole process from start to finish just felt right. The hospital was clean and tidy and the staff all friendly, I really couldn't fault the place at all.

We flew back later that evening after buying the meds locally for about the equivalent of £250.

We did a blood test 2 weeks later and got a positive this week Hannah did the stick test and she got another positive.

We are both so Happy, and can't thank Dogus Fertility, Andri, and Dr. S enough. Andri responded to every email quickly (Even on a Sunday)

We are booked in for an Ultrasound next week as requested.

Reg: Oct 24th 2016

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 12:03am

We used donor eggs at Dogus IVF in North Cyprus, it was our first attempt (apart from the free failed NHS IVF) and my wife is now pregnant with twins. Lovely people out there and easy to get meds both out there and when back at home in the UK. The prices are also very good compared to other clinics and they offer a 1000 euro discount every time you go back weather it be successful or not.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE