You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 29 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Aus04

• "Aus04" started this thread

Reg: Nov 17th 2015

Monday, June 20th 2016, 10:51am

RFC Belfast - Waiting List for IVF

Hi all! Anyone else on the waiting list for IVF in Belfast (NHS)?

Ive been on since start of February and just wondering if anyone else is waiting around same time! :rollseyes:

Reg: Jul 5th 2016

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 9:18am

Hi There Aus04,

Ive just joined and came across your post, im on the same Boat although I was put on the list in March, I initially went to GCRM under Dr Abjage and had all my tests done there in Jan/Feb time he was able to transfer me onto the NHS list from there. It just saved us a further few months of waiting time and tests at the Royal. Where you given a waiting Time?

My story is that ive been diagnosed with unexplained fertility which is a bit of a pain. Im 38 DP is 37 and we have been trying for 3 years. I tried with my Ex for 4 years and nothing either.

Hope to hear from you soon :thumbup: ::P

Aus04

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 12:23pm

Hi Allthatglitters!!!

Thanks for the message! Sorry to hear of your troubles - seems you have been ttc for a long time! :(

We were told at the time of joining the list that there was a 7-9 month waiting list (which would be Oct-Dec).......i rang to check out the waiting time at the end of May and was told it was 6 months (which would be Nov)..........we aren't expecting any word before October really! So you and I will prob be in around the same time!!! :D

Our story - i've also been told 'unexplained infertility'. We have been ttc for 3 years now (been putting it off for work and other commitments for a while before that - which is frustrating now). Just really keen to get things moving as i had also been told that my AMH levels are below average for my age.

Hope your still on here! Would love a fertility buddy at the same stage! : D

Aus04

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 11:34am

Just an update - Got my 'top of the list' letter - seems to be around 6 months waiting for IVF in Belfast!

:thumbsup:

Reg: Jul 5th 2016

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 8:34am

Hi Aus04,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to get on this BUT OMG!! Im so excited for you that is just brilliant ah its all happening now!! What happens once you get the letter? Just think there could be a wee bubba growing before Christmas! Im actually nervous but excited now as mines shouldn't be long!

Please keep in touch every step of the way xxx http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/wcf/image…es/blowkiss.gif