You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 19th 2011

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 8:37pm

Honey I think if I recall right I was told they don't like to "disturb" the eggs on day two xx

Reg: Oct 9th 2014

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 8:42pm

Thanks Ashlyn I'm still a bit tender and worrying about what 2morrow might bring xx the nurse wrote on my schedule on the date that if no period I was to phone them xx so have a look at ur schedule if no note give them a phone lurve good luck with your injection hey will be fine xx :goodluck:

Reg: Sep 28th 2015

Children: None

Friday, April 8th 2016, 6:20am

Hey ladies love reading all ur comments and seeing just how excited and nervous you all are makes me feel normal. I haven't even been put in the list yet :-( I've been attending the grove since 5th October 2015 but had all my tests and my partners tests done in Altnagelvin before that. I'm under Dr McFaul He's really nice man. How long were you ladies attending the grove before you got put on the waiting list? This is my first time with fertility been ttc since 2009 & our problem is male factor my partner was told he had a zero sperm count and now it has improved slightly but still 10 times lower than the average male so we will be having ICSI. My sister just recently got me a small religious book that many people I know have used whist ttc naturally & thru Ivf and which turned out successful so I'm hoping it works for me too xx

Friday, April 8th 2016, 9:06am

Well ladies they are keeping them until Sunday need to be there for 9am yikes! Hi Rose I think it depends with the Grove what the reason of fertility is and your test results etc. I had all my initial appointments in the Ulster and only had two at the Grove the whole process is unfortunately very slow xx Good luck with your cycle xx

Reg: Apr 5th 2016

Friday, April 8th 2016, 9:54am

Et today

good morning all dreams come true that is great news ! I am in for transfer this morning and it's a long morning hungry and thirsty and dying to piddle ! I dont know how many have fertilised of my 4 but the good news is we get to transfer the healthiest 2 . Will keep you posted

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:42am

HoneyGood luck with this morning xx I'll be thinking about u xx

ashlyn

Reg: Jan 28th 2016

Friday, April 8th 2016, 11:09am

Hi dreams brilliant news it's great things are going to plan for you, sunday will be here before you know it, I'm sure you are so excited now xx

Honey all the best for today xx

I phoned the clinic today to advise of late af & they were really pissed off at me for not ringing sooner but I honestly thought af would arrive any day as I have all the symptoms. Anyway I had to go in & got a scan and dr said my womb lining is thin which is the way it should be. I got my bloods done & have to ring back this afternoon to find out what my hormone levels are, if they aren't low enough then I may have to abandon this cycle, I feel so annoyed at myself :-( just hoping my levels are low so that I can continue xx

Friday, April 8th 2016, 12:39pm

Hi Ashlyn try not to stress everyone reacts to drugs differently xx my friends cycle her period didn't come and she was able to carry on with her plan xx sending u positive vibes xx Don't be blaming ur self, they should have made it clear to u when you were to phone xx keep me posted with how it goes xx blowkiss blowkiss

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:30pm

Ashlynn my af was a full wk late n they were meant to bring me in for blood work but as it was a Friday they didn't and it ended up coming anyway! Nurse just told me on ph that some pls don't come but as long as hormone levels n womb is ok you can't still start, so don't know they were arsey with you! If the didn't tell u to ring how were u meant to know?

Again dreams your the same as me x I had my transfer on Sunday at 5 day, make sure you get lots of laughs on Sunday as its meant to help implanting!

Honey good luck with you little ones, and you get two, would have loved two x
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

• "8141lindsay" started this thread

Reg: Jan 10th 2016

Children: 1

Friday, April 8th 2016, 8:21pm

My goodness it's all been happening since I was last on! Good luck dreams for your transfer on Sunday! Be thinking of you!
Honey hope all went well with your transfer!
Ashlyn hope all ok with u and u don't have to abandon,really hope u can continue!
My scan on Sunday and I'm sh*****g it to be honest! Ever since my needle mishap on Tues I have got useless at injecting myself,get it in OK but I always seem to lose some somehow! No matter how careful I am,so annoyed with myself even decided to try tummy jab today and it was bloody sore! End up last two times taking needle out and sticking it back in to finish it! I know that's wrong thing to do but if the drug is in my system it's bound to be better than nothing I presume! Well my scan on Sunday will tell if IV ballsed up or not. :-(

Friday, April 8th 2016, 8:56pm

Hi rosebud,we were referred to Grove end 2014 male factor infertility,low count with clumping issues :huh: got on list 14 July 2015,top of list January 2016.if u don't mind me asking is your book u got any good,if so what's it called?x

ashlyn

Friday, April 8th 2016, 9:07pm

Hi ladies thank you all for your replies. Good news my hormone levels were low enough for me to continue, am so relieved. Started my injections tonight, oh injected into my thigh & it was fine just a wee bit of a sting but totally bearable thank god!
Hi Lindsay hope your scan goes well on sunday, I am sure you will be fine, try not & worry although easier said than done I know. When is your last injection? xx

Dreams hope you are doing well & relaxing as much as possible prior to sunday, not long to wait now, I am so envious that you near the end!! xx

Reg: Nov 5th 2014

Friday, April 8th 2016, 9:15pm

Hi girls ashlyn so glad u are getting to continue with ur cycle! Every little step is really a huge hurdle!
Dreams congrats on the blastocyst transfer
Lyndsey good luck for scan

Afm I am patiently waiting for day 21 to arrive 12 more days and then it all begins! Currently I am taking my prenatal vitamins and have added in co q10 and vitamin d. Have any of u girls had advice on supplements or diet?
babydust starsmile
4/11/14 ON LIST 26.5.15 Golden Ticket
ICSI 1 - M/C 5 WEEKS baby5
ICSI 2 - GCRM starting 20/4/16

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:50pm

Ashlyn that's fabulous news xx :party: I'm sure it was a horrible morning for u xx PP good luck with ur cycle the only supplements I have been taken is pregnecare and my diet hasn't been great xx :goodluck: Lindsay I'm sure u have been doing your injections grand can be no worse than mine lol I've a massive bruise on my thigh and good luck for your scan. I will be thinking about you xx lurve thank you ladies for all the positive vibes really nervous to see what Sunday brings will let you all know how I get on xx babydust

Friday, April 8th 2016, 11:20pm

Thanks everyone for being so kind,especially since I'm so dopey! Lol! My last injection Sunday and I'm relinquishing all responsibility to my hubby now,im admitting defeat and also I want him to do trigger shot now... I take back slaggin of him and his haphazard ways! ;( until he makes a balls of it too! My belly like a wee barrell and iv lots egg white discharge,soz tmi,so I must be doing something right!!
Good luck ladies,and il maybe see u up there dreams! :) xx

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 2:14pm

Hi ladies do any of u know what pain killers were allowed to take during treatment? I have woke up with the worse tooth ache ever xx :hairout

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 5:01pm

Anything safe in pregnancy is safe during treatment,I'd to ring couple days ago with tooth trouble, but please double check,I just had paracetamol,now on an antibiotic waiting an extraction on Monday! Hope it settles quick for you xx

gjbc83

Reg: Jan 14th 2015

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 8:56am

good morning all dreams come true that is great news ! I am in for transfer this morning and it's a long morning hungry and thirsty and dying to piddle ! I dont know how many have fertilised of my 4 but the good news is we get to transfer the healthiest 2 . Will keep you posted
Random question but can i ask did the hospital make you fast and also have a full bladder for this part of your treatment?
I had read on other forums they like you to have a full bladder but they didn't make me when i had my et was wondering did it vary from each dr and would it really make much of a difference if bladder was full or not?
Paperwork signed for Icsi 21 May 15 :)
Started nasal sprays jan 16

ashlyn

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 9:50am

Good morning ladies hope everyone is well.
Dreams & Lindsay all the very best for today hope all goes well & dreams hope your tooth is a bit better this morning, nothing worse than toothache!
My period arrived yesterday & it's a bad one, basically had a full melt down yesterday & sobbed for about 15 minutes just felt totally overwhelmed & had a sore stomach/boobs, head etc anyway glad my oh was at work or he would be thinking I am a mad woman (well more mad than normal lol) don't think I fully appreciated how hard this journey is & all the emotions that come with it xx

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 10:07am

I had to have an empty bladder they made me go before ET
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 11:06am

Well ladies it's done! :sticky: I have one 5EE embro on board! Which is apparently top grade xx they have 1 good quality to freeze and 1 standard quality to freeze, the other two they are keeping over night to see if they develop and further xx I did find the procedure painful but my womb is tilted so that could be why! I got there at 8.50 and was called at 9.15 but had to sit in another waiting room until around 9.30. I was nearly wetting myself lol I said to the nurse she said that Dr Mcclure doesn't mind if u empty your bladder and has no effect so I went to the loo lol. When I went in they explained about the quality of the embos then the procedure was done, I don't really know what they done as I had my eyes closed lol. So now for the longest two weeks of my life lol :2ww gjbc83 I was told to empty my bladder prior to egg collection and as above I did prior to transfer. But I think it depends on the doctor X Ashlyn big hugs we have all been there xx lurve

ashlyn

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 12:16pm

Hi dreams absolutely delighted for you & have everything crossed for you can't believe you are at the end! Sending you all the luck in tbe world xx You sound so brave I am seriously panicking about what all has to come, like you I also have a tilted womb, did you find et more painful than ec? I am under Dr McFaul just hope I will be able to empty my bladder lol :rollseyes: :|

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 2:06pm

Hi Ashlyn that's good ur period came, but awful pity it left it u feelin so rotten! Hopefully you'll feel better soon! Fantastic news dreams,fingers crossed for u and your wee embie!!xx

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 3:39pm

Thanks Lindsay & Ashlyn xx How did ur scan go Lindsay? Ashlyn the pain is bareable. I found it's just the same as EC but with EC you have pain relief. I think they will give u gas and air If needed but u might have to ask for it. When I phoned on Friday morning I asked how long I'd be and would I be in recovery and they told me it's just like a smear and some people would need gas & air xx

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 3:41pm

Ashlyn happy days your AF come, be good to yourself these next few days xx blowkiss

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 5:26pm

Scan went well thanks,was Dr mcfaul I saw today,quite friendly didn't give much away tho!said I didn't have alot of follicles but what I had was good,so trigger tonight for ec on Tuesday! :thumbsup: xx

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 5:29pm

Dreams how did pain relief at ec make u feel,were u out of it or pretty normal? X

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 6:21pm

That's good everything went well xx I was never told anything at my scans other than left side was better than the right! Try not to worry about it xx :rainbow: The drugs just make u feel a bit woosey but normal I was aware of what was going on the nurses and doctor chats to u the whole way through it xx It's really not to bad try not to worry about it xx :flowerbasket:

ashlyn

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 6:41pm

Thanks dreams & lindsay am feeling a lot better today just getting prepared for day 3 of the injections! My oh can't wait to get it done so as he can have a beer!

It's really good having you girls on here to bombard with questions lol i just wish I wasn't such a worrier, I am really not good with pain & work myself up so much beforehand, keep telling myself this time 2 weeks it will all be done, I just wish I could be knocked out for ec & et, honestly I am like a child :S
Lindsay not long to go now, what time is your ec on Tuesday? Are you nervous? xx

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 8:43pm

Thanks dreams! Just was worried I'd be acting all stupid and drunk or something! Lol! Ashlyn I'm such a stressed out/control freak I can't cope with anything!so yea Im nervous but I'm trying to do it one worry at a time just! So at the mo I'm worried about my trigger injection my Oh is being trusted now to do,tomorrow il worry about my tooth being pulled and Tues il worry about my ec! Lol!xx

ashlyn

Monday, April 11th 2016, 1:36pm

Hi Lindsay that's a good way to deal with it, one day at a time, I need to focus on that & try to stop my mind racing ahead.
How did your trigger shot go? Did you get your tooth out today? You really are having a time of it! Hope both went well xx

Monday, April 11th 2016, 2:52pm

Thanks Ashlyn I'm ok considering! Lol!Trigger shot went very well,much the same as our usual injections! Tooth out 2 hours ago,no bother except I'm dying for a cuppa and a horrendous craving for a cigarette :-( (I have stopped smoking a few months ago) NOW I'm worried about egg retrieval tomorrow! Il keep u posted!! ;(

Monday, April 11th 2016, 3:47pm

I can't find my leaflet hospital gave me for preparation for eggcollection, I remember no shower gel or deodorant but is make up ok? And can oh wear deodorant etc?xx

Monday, April 11th 2016, 5:36pm

I'm not sure where mine is lindsay but as far as I remember, no perfume, eat a small breakfast 1 to 2 hours before collection, I don't think it said about deodorant but I didn't wear any and took some with me. I never put any make-up on to be careful xx hopefully someone else can check theirs to be safe xx good luck for 2morrow xx will be thinking of u X glad u got it tooth sorted mine is horrendous off to the dentist 2morrow xx

ashlyn

Monday, April 11th 2016, 6:05pm

Hi ladies wondering if any of you can help? I have developed quite a few nasty itchy red blotches on my left shoulder just where my bra strap would be & one lower down on my chest, has anyone ever had anything similar? It is so itchy, not sure if I should ring the clinic tomorrow, I woke up with it this morning

Monday, April 11th 2016, 7:17pm

Thanks dreams,I'd need to put foundation on at least and can wash it off with water if needs must,that bad lookin at the mo they'd be sending me down to intensive care otherwise! : D hope u get your tooth sorted,what the hell was I thinking getting this pulled today,it could've waited! I'm sore and still bloody mouthed and very hungry now! Please do anything but get it pulled out! Ashlyn I dunno what that could be,maybe just hives from stress?Def ring clinc or your own gp,put something to cool it even a damp cloth might take itch out of it hun,hope u get sorted quickly too!!!
What are we all like?lol a bunch of crocs!!xx

Monday, April 11th 2016, 7:28pm

Ouch Lindsey sounds sore! I have an abscess so giving in and going to dentist 2morrow hopefully give me something that I can take! Ashlyn it could be stress but I'd phone to be sure xx or have u changed ur washing powder? X

Monday, April 11th 2016, 7:34pm

Lindsey just found my stuff was in the car all it says about is not to wear perfume and have a light breakfast 1 or 2 hrs before X

ashlyn

Monday, April 11th 2016, 8:34pm

Hi ladies thanks for your reply, I phoned the RFC & spoke to Dr Tang who thinks I have taken an allergic reaction to bemfola, he said its not unheard of & for me to take an antihistamine & see if that helps, he said I can call into the clinic tomorrow if I want & someone will see me, it has now spread to the back of my right knee & leg so I will see how I am in the morning, nothing straight forward with me lol

Aww lindsay poor you with a sore mouth hope it eases soon. All the very best for tomorrow will be thinking about you & have everything crossed for you, wishing you all the luck in the world xx

Hi dreams sorry to hear you are having mouth trouble too, hope you get sorted tomorrow xx how are you feeling after et? xx

Monday, April 11th 2016, 8:56pm

Ashlyn I'm sorry to here u might have an alergic reaction hopefully it calms down. R u going to go to the clinic? Xx Big hugs xx :flowers: I'm feeling ok just feeling a bit lost as there is nothing else I can do but wait lol. I phoned into work today sick planning to take this week off! X

ashlyn

Monday, April 11th 2016, 10:20pm

Dreams you are just right taking the rest of the week off, just relax and take it easy, you deserve it & you are another day closer which is great xx

I don't know what to do, have taken an antihistamine but am still very itchy don't really want to go the clinic if they won't be able to do anything for me but will see how I feel in the morning, Dr Tang said it's a very stressful experience and to try and get a good night's sleep, haven't had a good night's sleep in such a long time so chance would be a fine thing lol xx

Monday, April 11th 2016, 10:38pm

Oh no Ashlyn really hope it's not a reaction to your meds!! But if u go and let them have a look they can maybe give u a stronger antihistamine! Thanks Ashlyn il be glad Wen is all over!! That's great dreams thank u for the info,hope ur abscess is easily sorted,managed to eat and drink don't feel as miserable now!xx

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 8:18am

Lindsay good luck for your collection let us know how u get on xx :goodluck: Ashlyn how are u feeling today? Hopefully it had calmed down xx lurve

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 10:35am

Hi ladies,thank u dreams! Xx all done in recovery drinking a Cuppa! Ashlyn hope you got sorted today ok and you've nothing to worry about! The waitin was worse than procedure itself! Il not lie u can feel it and it's uncomfortable but like the internal scans only feels deeper feeling mixed with period cramps.its sore but it's nothing I'm sure u haven't experienced pain wise before.drugs are good,more light headed than anything else. Unfortunately my results were not as had hoped,only 2 eggs retrieved :-(

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 10:55am

Lindsay keep positive!! Remember u only need 1!! Rest up today and see what 2morrow brings xx lurve

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 11:58am

Thanks dreams I'm trying to be positive,obviously would've preferred more and I cried when they told me but fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

ashlyn

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 1:38pm

Aww lindsay so glad it went ok for you, please try & stay positive and as dreams says you only need one xx just try & relax & be good to yourself. What age are you if you don't mind me asking. Thanks so much for the reassurance, have made me feel less panicky xx

I am still itchy today with more of a rash & rang the clinic who said they would bring my scan forward until tomorrow so as they can see what's going on xx

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 1:54pm

Ashlyn that's good they are checking you 2morrow hopefully they will put ur mind at ease, I have a cream that's good for itchy skin and u use it as a shower gel but u need to get it on percription i cant remember the name ill check when i get home and check if u can use it while pregnant! Awh Lindsay big hugs hopefully your two are wee fighters and remember quality over quantity xx love to you both X blowkiss blowkiss

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 3:16pm

Thanks so much ladies,I'm off all this week so I'm takin it very easy!! :) Ashlyn I'm 35 at end of this month,although it was male fertlity issues we were referred with,its shown that I had low ovarian reserve for my age and we knew I wouldn't over respond,even on 300iu Bemfola! Also they found an endometriosis cyst today which I hadn't been diagnosed with before either!
That's good u getting seen earlier Ashlyn and hope its easily remedied for u, keep us posted xx
Thanks dreams, I pray your right'!xx

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 4:21pm

Lindsay the cream is Dermal 500 lotion but u would need a percription it says on information leaflet that it's suitable for pregnancy xx maybe help with the itching xx Lindsay that's good ur off the rest of the week although I'm off and it's doing my head in already lol x starsmile

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE