You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xyz333

• "xyz333" started this thread

Reg: Dec 14th 2015

Children: waiting :)

Friday, December 25th 2015, 6:29am

dose increasing during ovarian stimulation

Im now on ovarian stimulation phase ... first it is started wuth dose 150 .. then after 3 days it increased to 250 , now after three days it is increased to 400 ... why is it so ? Am i not responding ? :( share ur experience

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Friday, December 25th 2015, 9:52am

Try not to worry it could be that you are slow to respond and need time to catch up. It's difficult sometimes for them to know what dose will suit you so they have to adjust as you go along.

It has happened to me and I have a beautiful little girl opening Christmas presents just now!

Good luck. X

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

xyz333

• "xyz333" started this thread

Reg: Dec 14th 2015

Children: waiting :)

Monday, December 28th 2015, 7:23am

Hey congrats ..:) may GOd bles her ..
its my ist icsi cycle ... thats y every stage n any change in cycle making me curious as what is the reason behind ..i asked my dr as wekl ... she also said im slow responder .. right ovary going good but on left progress is slow ...
initially i was on purigon injection now they have started ivf-M 600 units for 3 days .. hopefully my egg retreval wil be on this friday

Reg: Sep 23rd 2015

Children: Beautiful wee miracle baby girl ❤️❤️ Dec 15, fet nov 17 miscarriage at 7 weeks

Monday, December 28th 2015, 9:06am

Hey xyz33 I also was a slow responder had to increase me from 150 to 225, I had to decrease the amount of Nasal spray I was using this was my first Icsi cycle and I jst got a bfp on Xmas day so keep positive and have faith that the Drs know wat they are doing :goodluck: :pray: xxx

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Monday, December 28th 2015, 5:36pm

I was always a slow responder too. If it is your first cycle they will be learning as they go along.
Good luck x

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.