You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jss1986

• "Jss1986" started this thread

Reg: Oct 9th 2015

Friday, October 9th 2015, 8:38pm

Necrozoospermia - what are the options?

Hi all, I am new to this site so hope some of you can help. To cut a long story short... My husband was told during his previous marriage that he would have very low chances of natural conception. We have been for another sperm analysis to see if anything has changed (living in hope) but to no avail, the Doctor advised my husband has a massively high count (283mil total count) however, 0% motility and therefore even IVF with ICSI would have little chance of success. His diagnosis was Necrozoospermia. This is obviously devastating news for us. We were told that really our main option is donor sperm. I would love to hear from anyone in the same boat, is IUI really our only option? Should we get a second opinion? If so, any recommendations? Many thanks

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 7:43am

Hi and welcome

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is an IVF/ICSI section HERE with a FAQ section HERE where you will find a great introduction to IVF/ICSI.

There is a male factor section HERE there is loads of information here, plus there are others there that know what you're going through.

There is a Male Factor FAQ section HERE which give loads of information about male fertility, tests and helpful tips too.

There is a thread, Life in the lab – for all your sperm questions HERE where you can ask for advice.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a clinic feedback & chat section HERE so you can look up your clinic and ask others any questions about it.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ. We would appreciate it too if you could take a quick look over our brief terms of the site HERE so you can familiarise yourself with the one or two small rules we have, which help to keep FZ the safe and friendly site it is!

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.