You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Victoria_H" started this thread

Reg: Nov 27th 2009

Saturday, September 19th 2015, 8:14am

Swelling, stinging and redness following intercourse

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 7 1/2 years and have had three failed ICSI cycles. In all cycles, there has been a good response but the embryos display slow development and fragmentation. My clinic have said that we have unexplained fertility and are not willing to look into the reasons why and have basically said, there is no point trying another cycle.

When we have intercourse, I become very swollen, red and painful down below following. However, when I have intercourse during ovulation, these symptoms are not present. Is anyone able to shed light on the reason for this?

Thanks,
Vic

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, September 19th 2015, 6:20pm

During ovulation there is more lubricant mucous down there and less friction. You might have some vaginal dryness. I would go and talk to your gp.